1 HOURS AGO Beat summer boredom, celeb style: http://t.co/e13QhQBPKt

13 HOURS AGO Is your best friend a true friend? Take the quiz to find out: http://t.co/oqUldKXc7j

16 HOURS AGO Spring rolls anyone!? This recipe is amazeballs: http://t.co/6NEPSeFm3o

COMMENTS

OMG! One Direction calls it quits

But things were going so well! What caused them to split? Read on to find the jaw-dropping truth...

I almost cried a year later!!

by Chicwithblondhair101 on 5/17/2013 2:24:06 PM

NOT FUNNNY!!!! I was crying and screamed 3 times .3X. I always fall for it!!!!!DONT DO THAT I WAS ABOUT TO CALL MY FREINDS AND TELL EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!>Frown

by GirlsRule12345 on 11/21/2012 12:03:30 PM

THATS NOT COOL for real I thought it was true not cool and not funny and I almost cried and that means my mascara would run and wow I need to go get some waterproof mascara!
but no joke here not funny at all!

xoxo, Kitty <3

by Nemo3 on 9/29/2012 10:21:29 PM

omg!! whocould do that to 3 million freakin girls????!!!!!

by kaileebaileemailee on 8/14/2012 2:51:58 PM

U guys r so mean!!!!!!! I was sooooooo relieved when I got to the end of the post though. I seriously thought u werent kidding!!! I would hav freaked!

by abby0418 on 7/6/2012 5:36:14 PM

That was so mean!!! I almost died! Don't EVER do that AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by samstitute on 6/28/2012 1:04:16 PM

SCARED ME THERE FOR A SECOND!!!

by emerzm on 6/25/2012 1:23:19 AM

IF ONE DIRECTION SPLITS...SO DOES MY HEART!

by adricastaing16 on 6/18/2012 3:17:32 PM

OMG, I thought you guys weren't kidding!

by 12abs on 6/14/2012 4:41:46 PM

What?! They can't be broken up!!!!

by 12abs on 6/14/2012 4:39:28 PM