12 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What kind of shoe are you?

14 HOURS AGO Still a few hours left of #BlackFriday, and we're stocking up. What deals did you get today?

15 HOURS AGO 5 ways to deal when you're feeling down: r

Our fave boy band jams

The catchy songs with sweet voices and swoon-worthy good-looking guys. Who topped our all-time list? Find out...

its so funny how there is only one one direction song on this

by vintagedress0612 on 5/23/2012 11:55:17 PM

Do you always have a song stuck in your head? If so, then you should join my club "Lyric a day" where i post awesome song lyrics everyday!

by Forever&Alwaysgrl on 5/8/2012 5:25:53 PM

I luv every song by One Direction!!!!!

by I<3HungerGames1D! on 4/24/2012 12:31:17 AM

I love the song "One thing" by One Direction!!

by mschultz8 on 4/17/2012 7:21:59 PM

BSB and NSYNC... those were the times. Music today is nothing compared to back then. It used to be about love. Now its just sex and money. 90's music ftw!

by troublemakr78 on 4/15/2012 10:54:44 PM

I LOVE the band Green Day!! Best band eva! My fave songs by them are 21 Guns, and When I Come Around. Amazing voices, and the lead singer is hot! I also like 3oh!3, even though they are a duo. Fave songs by 3oh!3: Don't Trust Me (classic dance jam!) and Still Around (listened to this one after my bf dumped me, and I cried.)

by cerenajade on 4/15/2012 5:11:39 PM

What about Relient K? I like their music, and they were cute! ^_^

by katnip97 on 4/11/2012 8:07:39 AM

The Backstreet Boys are my all-time favorite boy band.

by supersingershannon on 4/9/2012 7:43:13 PM

I don't like any boy bands - I hate all of these ones listed, except for Big Time Rush and sometimes One Direction.

by Sarah510 on 4/9/2012 5:43:36 PM

Jonas Brothers are still the best. I don't care how old someone is, the Jo Bros are still the bomb.

by jbdancebaby on 4/8/2012 7:46:14 PM

As the holidays really take off, what's one thing you HAVE to do this year?

CLICK HERE for your chance to win

Curiosity House: The Shrunken Head, a creepy-cool new mystery novel.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!