AN HOUR AGO Wondering why things are feeling weird within your crew, Virgo? It's written in the stars: http://t.co/ka1pd6zf9N

2 HOURS AGO Still hungry? 11 ways to revamp your snacks and stay feeling full longer: http://t.co/VwUAMQaIcx pic.twitter.com/3o9p3Gawvb

2 HOURS AGO It's #BackToSchool week! Hit the halls in style with @theduckbrand DIYs: http://t.co/64CwZZ7zud pic.twitter.com/Nz97uzOBCk

COMMENTS

Our fave boy band jams

The catchy songs with sweet voices and swoon-worthy good-looking guys. Who topped our all-time list? Find out...

its so funny how there is only one one direction song on this

by vintagedress0612 on 5/23/2012 11:55:17 PM

Do you always have a song stuck in your head? If so, then you should join my club "Lyric a day" where i post awesome song lyrics everyday!

by Forever&Alwaysgrl on 5/8/2012 5:25:53 PM

I luv every song by One Direction!!!!!

by I<3HungerGames1D! on 4/24/2012 12:31:17 AM

I love the song "One thing" by One Direction!!

by mschultz8 on 4/17/2012 7:21:59 PM

BSB and NSYNC... those were the times. Music today is nothing compared to back then. It used to be about love. Now its just sex and money. 90's music ftw!

by troublemakr78 on 4/15/2012 10:54:44 PM

I LOVE the band Green Day!! Best band eva! My fave songs by them are 21 Guns, and When I Come Around. Amazing voices, and the lead singer is hot! I also like 3oh!3, even though they are a duo. Fave songs by 3oh!3: Don't Trust Me (classic dance jam!) and Still Around (listened to this one after my bf dumped me, and I cried.)

by cerenajade on 4/15/2012 5:11:39 PM

What about Relient K? I like their music, and they were cute! ^_^

by katnip97 on 4/11/2012 8:07:39 AM

The Backstreet Boys are my all-time favorite boy band.

by supersingershannon on 4/9/2012 7:43:13 PM

I don't like any boy bands - I hate all of these ones listed, except for Big Time Rush and sometimes One Direction.

by Sarah510 on 4/9/2012 5:43:36 PM

Jonas Brothers are still the best. I don't care how old someone is, the Jo Bros are still the bomb.

by jbdancebaby on 4/8/2012 7:46:14 PM

You’re stranded after practice waiting for your ride (which is considerably late!). Luckily you have ____ to keep you busy.

Two sisters. One secret. CLICK HERE to see what happens when the silence is broken in the new novel Never Said.

Win it! Fab up your life with GL's 2015 Glam Guide

We've got everything you need for back-to-school, from fiction to fashion (and everything in between!). The best part? You could win it all—just CLICK HERE to enter!