9 HOURS AGO Get fit quick with out #Tabata workout: http://t.co/thbT28QpPs

12 HOURS AGO She caught her BF cheatin' in the theater! What would you do? http://t.co/BXimWwZeWK

13 HOURS AGO Check out an original poem written by a GLgirl just like you: http://t.co/7RR2L2BJVs

COMMENTS

Our fave boy band jams

The catchy songs with sweet voices and swoon-worthy good-looking guys. Who topped our all-time list? Find out...

Straight No Chaser is the best boy band ever!!!!!!!!!!!

by dumbo98 on 4/8/2012 8:42:57 AM

I LOVE the Jo-Bros! & yes im 14 and still love them, so what? JB will always mean Jonas Brothers!

by TeamAlice33 on 4/8/2012 12:17:04 AM

I FLIPPIN LOVE ONE DIRECTION!!!!!

by Jnndrt on 4/7/2012 11:47:39 PM

Jonas Brothers

by Milkdog64 on 4/7/2012 11:33:20 PM

I hate boy bands and I don't know/like most of these ppl but I really like Glad You Came by The Wanted.

by Princess Keziyah on 4/7/2012 10:47:09 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
My boyfriend just broke up with me - and tomorrow is Easter. Help is needed ASAP!!! What should I do??? ANYBODY please answer.

Hey babe,

I'm not really sure what you're asking for help with.  Spend Easter with your family instead and enjoy your time with them, it'll be a nice distraction from him.
Jordan S.

by Sarah510 on 4/7/2012 8:36:20 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
What do you do when somebody's comment reply back to yours is rude and hurtful? Besides, report is there anyway you can ''tell'' somebody? Thanks!!!

You can always send us an email, babe.  Otherwise, make sure to report it. Jordan S.

by Sarah510 on 4/7/2012 6:27:32 PM

I love the Jonas Brothers and One Direction! Like the song Summertime by New Kids On The Block too Smile

by caligirl99 on 4/7/2012 6:27:20 PM

Blizzard of 77 by Nada Surf

by soccerlover99 on 4/7/2012 5:31:55 PM

I LOVE One Direction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by dancer6266 on 4/7/2012 5:29:46 PM