9 HOURS AGO Which summer sport's got ya game? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/Ici50wNgla

12 HOURS AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

12 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

COMMENTS

Our fave boy band jams

The catchy songs with sweet voices and swoon-worthy good-looking guys. Who topped our all-time list? Find out...

I kind of miss the Jonas Brothers now...Frown. u know back in the day when Joe was actually really cute and Nick's voice was amazing and Kevin was well Kevin! they need to make a comeback...oh well i'll just go listen to One Direction while we still have themSmile

by Alykat18 on 4/7/2012 11:52:55 AM

BACKSTREET BOYS!!!! I love you guys!!! <3

by Twiggi828 on 4/7/2012 11:52:41 AM

Ick, I despise BTR, 1D, and the Jonas Brothers. However, Glad You Came by The Wanted is awesome!!!!!

Join my club, Victorious Lovers!!! It's about the show Victorious and fun facts about it. We talk about almost everything under the sun, and if you have a dilemma, we can help you! But mostly, the club is centered around the Nick show. Please join 😌

by Lilylunapotter13 on 4/7/2012 11:24:52 AM

where is paradise fears they are the best band in the world

by PolkaDots1999 on 4/7/2012 10:57:48 AM

I think it would be cool if the Jonas Brothers make a comeback. Just don't count on me to go all gaga!Haha!

by tweety545 on 4/7/2012 10:18:07 AM

Love most of these bands! Especially 1D!!!
Also join my club Dear KD! It's an awesome advice club where you can get advice from different people with different perspectives! We give advice on ANYTHING! So come check it out!!!

by smiles48 on 4/7/2012 9:50:30 AM

I HATEHATEHATEHATE HATE!!!!! BTR. They make me sad. Frown

***Please join my club, Live Life: Happy! We have daily tips on how to lead a positive lifestyle and weekly tricks on how to have a much more positive attitude. Hope to see you there! Smile

***************Hey, I also have an advice queen page! Just ask and you will receive a helpful answer ASAP!! Hope to see you there too! Smile

by future_artist on 4/7/2012 9:23:05 AM

@12allie: i know thats my fav song

by cutiepie14231 on 4/7/2012 9:17:08 AM

They forgot That's what makes you beautiful by 1D!

by 12allie on 4/7/2012 9:13:34 AM

OMG I <3 ONE DIRECTION!!!!!!!

by cutiepie14231 on 4/7/2012 9:11:43 AM