18 MINUTES AGO Tales from a Not-So-Happily Ever After is the most charming book on the shelf. Win a copy from @dkpublishing today: http://t.co/RPdVN6aaJV

AN HOUR AGO Who knew babies and sloths (yes, sloths!) could be such good friends? http://t.co/t3cHUse1PC

2 HOURS AGO ICYMI @Zendaya's starring in a brand new movie: http://t.co/1VDEbqpbHp #zswaggers

COMMENTS

Our fave boy band jams

The catchy songs with sweet voices and swoon-worthy good-looking guys. Who topped our all-time list? Find out...

its so funny how there is only one one direction song on this

by vintagedress0612 on 5/23/2012 11:55:17 PM

Do you always have a song stuck in your head? If so, then you should join my club "Lyric a day" where i post awesome song lyrics everyday!

by Forever&Alwaysgrl on 5/8/2012 5:25:53 PM

I luv every song by One Direction!!!!!

by I<3HungerGames1D! on 4/24/2012 12:31:17 AM

I love the song "One thing" by One Direction!!

by mschultz8 on 4/17/2012 7:21:59 PM

BSB and NSYNC... those were the times. Music today is nothing compared to back then. It used to be about love. Now its just sex and money. 90's music ftw!

by troublemakr78 on 4/15/2012 10:54:44 PM

I LOVE the band Green Day!! Best band eva! My fave songs by them are 21 Guns, and When I Come Around. Amazing voices, and the lead singer is hot! I also like 3oh!3, even though they are a duo. Fave songs by 3oh!3: Don't Trust Me (classic dance jam!) and Still Around (listened to this one after my bf dumped me, and I cried.)

by cerenajade on 4/15/2012 5:11:39 PM

What about Relient K? I like their music, and they were cute! ^_^

by katnip97 on 4/11/2012 8:07:39 AM

The Backstreet Boys are my all-time favorite boy band.

by supersingershannon on 4/9/2012 7:43:13 PM

I don't like any boy bands - I hate all of these ones listed, except for Big Time Rush and sometimes One Direction.

by Sarah510 on 4/9/2012 5:43:36 PM

Jonas Brothers are still the best. I don't care how old someone is, the Jo Bros are still the bomb.

by jbdancebaby on 4/8/2012 7:46:14 PM

Straight No Chaser is the best boy band ever!!!!!!!!!!!

by dumbo98 on 4/8/2012 8:42:57 AM

I LOVE the Jo-Bros! & yes im 14 and still love them, so what? JB will always mean Jonas Brothers!

by TeamAlice33 on 4/8/2012 12:17:04 AM

I FLIPPIN LOVE ONE DIRECTION!!!!!

by Jnndrt on 4/7/2012 11:47:39 PM

Jonas Brothers

by Milkdog64 on 4/7/2012 11:33:20 PM

I hate boy bands and I don't know/like most of these ppl but I really like Glad You Came by The Wanted.

by Princess Keziyah on 4/7/2012 10:47:09 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
My boyfriend just broke up with me - and tomorrow is Easter. Help is needed ASAP!!! What should I do??? ANYBODY please answer.

Hey babe,

I'm not really sure what you're asking for help with.  Spend Easter with your family instead and enjoy your time with them, it'll be a nice distraction from him.
Jordan S.

by Sarah510 on 4/7/2012 8:36:20 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
What do you do when somebody's comment reply back to yours is rude and hurtful? Besides, report is there anyway you can ''tell'' somebody? Thanks!!!

You can always send us an email, babe.  Otherwise, make sure to report it. Jordan S.

by Sarah510 on 4/7/2012 6:27:32 PM

I love the Jonas Brothers and One Direction! Like the song Summertime by New Kids On The Block too Smile

by caligirl99 on 4/7/2012 6:27:20 PM

Blizzard of 77 by Nada Surf

by soccerlover99 on 4/7/2012 5:31:55 PM

I LOVE One Direction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by dancer6266 on 4/7/2012 5:29:46 PM

Speaking of British cuties, the singer/songwriter Benjamin Francis Leftwich has had me swooning recently! Check out "Atlas Hands," "Shine," and "Box of Stones" for three of his cutest songs. Smile

by Ari on 4/7/2012 4:43:50 PM

OMG I LOOOOOOOOOVE ONE DIRECTION SO MUCH! Laughing
All of their songs belong here and they're so cute!

by kayla9 on 4/7/2012 4:27:39 PM

ONE DIRECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by MadMaddie911 on 4/7/2012 2:20:48 PM

Hey girl,

PLEASE do not post your email address anywhere on GL.com. It is against our rules! Thanks!
Lauren C.

by Sarah510 on 4/7/2012 2:08:02 PM

NEW CLUB: Chilling with the Military Brats
Is your father or mother in the military? Then this is the club for you! Advice, Friends, Support, and lots of LOLing.
Still need a VP, Treasurer and Secretary! (and of course members!)

by glass-tears on 4/7/2012 1:23:34 PM

i grew up ADORING the jonas brothers! still love their first couple of albums, AND camp rock.

by the_last_ninja on 4/7/2012 12:54:16 PM

Alykat18=i know right i luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv
one direction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Laughing

by asw14 on 4/7/2012 12:47:59 PM

what about MINDLESS BEHAVIOR !!!? <3

by muamua1j on 4/7/2012 12:38:57 PM

My favorite boy band is Black Veil Brides. Not really a boy band, but everyone in the band is a boy and they are sooooo amazingly good looking. With their meaningful lyrics, kick-butt screams, Kiss-inspired makeup and their amazing looks. They are the total package. And non of them can be mine!!! AHHH!!!

by angelicjade on 4/7/2012 12:25:33 PM

My favorite BTR song is "Cover Girl" omg its so sweet and different from their normal songs...and my fav Jonas Brothers song is "Year 3000" cause that was the first song i heard by them....brings back memoriesSmile

by Alykat18 on 4/7/2012 11:55:47 AM

I kind of miss the Jonas Brothers now...Frown. u know back in the day when Joe was actually really cute and Nick's voice was amazing and Kevin was well Kevin! they need to make a comeback...oh well i'll just go listen to One Direction while we still have themSmile

by Alykat18 on 4/7/2012 11:52:55 AM

BACKSTREET BOYS!!!! I love you guys!!! <3

by Twiggi828 on 4/7/2012 11:52:41 AM

Ick, I despise BTR, 1D, and the Jonas Brothers. However, Glad You Came by The Wanted is awesome!!!!!

Join my club, Victorious Lovers!!! It's about the show Victorious and fun facts about it. We talk about almost everything under the sun, and if you have a dilemma, we can help you! But mostly, the club is centered around the Nick show. Please join 😌

by Lilylunapotter13 on 4/7/2012 11:24:52 AM

where is paradise fears they are the best band in the world

by PolkaDots1999 on 4/7/2012 10:57:48 AM

I think it would be cool if the Jonas Brothers make a comeback. Just don't count on me to go all gaga!Haha!

by tweety545 on 4/7/2012 10:18:07 AM

Love most of these bands! Especially 1D!!!
Also join my club Dear KD! It's an awesome advice club where you can get advice from different people with different perspectives! We give advice on ANYTHING! So come check it out!!!

by smiles48 on 4/7/2012 9:50:30 AM

I HATEHATEHATEHATE HATE!!!!! BTR. They make me sad. Frown

***Please join my club, Live Life: Happy! We have daily tips on how to lead a positive lifestyle and weekly tricks on how to have a much more positive attitude. Hope to see you there! Smile

***************Hey, I also have an advice queen page! Just ask and you will receive a helpful answer ASAP!! Hope to see you there too! Smile

by future_artist on 4/7/2012 9:23:05 AM

@12allie: i know thats my fav song

by cutiepie14231 on 4/7/2012 9:17:08 AM

They forgot That's what makes you beautiful by 1D!

by 12allie on 4/7/2012 9:13:34 AM

OMG I <3 ONE DIRECTION!!!!!!!

by cutiepie14231 on 4/7/2012 9:11:43 AM

Join Cupcakes 101! At this club i post weekly recipes on desserts!! Cupcakes 101 is also where you can share recipes/tips on desserts or any other type of food! Also join Club KD for advice on just about anything!!! You get advice from several people with different perspectives!!! Oooh and join my fave advice/tip club How To Live!! Me and the pres of the club post tips almost everyday!! Join all of these today!!

by Cupcake_queen_101_ on 4/7/2012 12:07:32 AM

I don't like any of these!!! Oh well I like tobymac though!!!
Mod mod mod!!!!
Can you do a article on good dance music? Or just give me some suggestions;)

Hey girl,

Here's another article on boy bands, these are some great tunes in addition to the ones in the article you're reading now! Smile http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/06/24/Roadtrip-Our-fave-car-jams.aspx?cp=all

Meghan D.