1 HOURS AGO Feelin' uncomfortable about your boobs? We can help: http://t.co/AZVuvbu9d7

2 HOURS AGO 1 lucky winner scores 3 new pairs of kicks, a pair for her BFF, PLUS a $200 gift card from @sugar_brand: http://t.co/zYxfribqfQ

3 HOURS AGO How's your luck lookin'? Check your #horoscope to find out: http://t.co/G3UNgFG7x0

COMMENTS

Victoria Justice wants to call you!

Seriously! Here's how you can chat with Nickelodeon's sweetheart.

I would soooo want to get a wake up call from Justin Bieber saying Good morning beautiful! or gorgeous! Ahhh! I would just melt! That would soooooo wake me up in the morning (:

by hcorb1999 on 7/19/2012 9:24:14 PM

I totally want to get that when i get a phone. WOOOOHOOOO!!!!

by transform2314 on 4/18/2012 10:32:34 AM

Well guess what happened to me I tried to sign up and it sai sorry we can not accept your information when I filled out everything.

by turtles121400 on 4/16/2012 8:00:45 PM

ur supposed to get calls every morning. I signed up the day this article was posted and i got nothing

by hbmsbraceface on 4/16/2012 7:03:17 PM

omg victoria called me today!!!!!!!!

by blueflower on 4/11/2012 3:01:09 PM

I'm really excited to have Victoria wake me up! I would also love to get a call from Taylor Swift in the morning!

by supersingershannon on 4/9/2012 4:35:04 PM

"THIS NIGHT IS SPARKLING, DON'T YOU LET IT GO, I'M WONDERSTRUCK, BLUSHING ALL THE WAY HOME"
Recognize those lyrics from Enchanted? Then you are a Swiftie! Come join my club, Swifties<3, and meet other girls who love Tay as much as you do! Hope to see you there! ~Hannah

by Peace*Love*Converse on 4/1/2012 7:31:21 PM

It would be soo awesome to have Victoria called me...no matter what reason...except my school is not signed up for the Get Schooled Foundation.:'(

by portiabh1 on 3/31/2012 11:25:26 PM

I would SHRIVEL up and DIE if Josh Hutcherson called! OMG, I would MELT into a puddle of love♥

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 3/31/2012 10:33:36 PM

josh hutcherson saying "hello natalie good morning!" eould make me melt

by soccerlover99 on 3/31/2012 9:46:29 PM