AN HOUR AGO Are you melting in this heat wave? Cool off with a vanilla bean lemonade 😋:http://t.co/CLC9UH5AY11pic.twitter.com/H0BH1t8A3ii

AN HOUR AGO RT @Spencermusic1: BALTIMORE MD - Aug. 8 - 2pm @girlslifemag @Z1043 #fashbash pic.twitter.com/faR4bQJGLL

2 HOURS AGO Take these birks from the beach straight to class: http://t.co/Hr5qoWHvCY pic.twitter.com/WihHqJ224O

COMMENTS

Victoria Justice wants to call you!

Seriously! Here's how you can chat with Nickelodeon's sweetheart.

I would soooo want to get a wake up call from Justin Bieber saying Good morning beautiful! or gorgeous! Ahhh! I would just melt! That would soooooo wake me up in the morning (:

by hcorb1999 on 7/19/2012 9:24:14 PM

I totally want to get that when i get a phone. WOOOOHOOOO!!!!

by transform2314 on 4/18/2012 10:32:34 AM

Well guess what happened to me I tried to sign up and it sai sorry we can not accept your information when I filled out everything.

by turtles121400 on 4/16/2012 8:00:45 PM

ur supposed to get calls every morning. I signed up the day this article was posted and i got nothing

by hbmsbraceface on 4/16/2012 7:03:17 PM

omg victoria called me today!!!!!!!!

by blueflower on 4/11/2012 3:01:09 PM

I'm really excited to have Victoria wake me up! I would also love to get a call from Taylor Swift in the morning!

by supersingershannon on 4/9/2012 4:35:04 PM

"THIS NIGHT IS SPARKLING, DON'T YOU LET IT GO, I'M WONDERSTRUCK, BLUSHING ALL THE WAY HOME"
Recognize those lyrics from Enchanted? Then you are a Swiftie! Come join my club, Swifties<3, and meet other girls who love Tay as much as you do! Hope to see you there! ~Hannah

by Peace*Love*Converse on 4/1/2012 7:31:21 PM

It would be soo awesome to have Victoria called me...no matter what reason...except my school is not signed up for the Get Schooled Foundation.:'(

by portiabh1 on 3/31/2012 11:25:26 PM

I would SHRIVEL up and DIE if Josh Hutcherson called! OMG, I would MELT into a puddle of love♥

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 3/31/2012 10:33:36 PM

josh hutcherson saying "hello natalie good morning!" eould make me melt

by soccerlover99 on 3/31/2012 9:46:29 PM

You let her BFF borrow your fave top for a party last Saturday but when she returns it, it looks nothing like the top you remember buying. It has holes, stains and only one shoulder. What do you say to your gal pal?

CLICK HERE to check out the new special-edition issue from R5's Rydel Lynch and enter for a chance to meet her!

Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!

We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new games—and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.