12 HOURS AGO "Be a voice, not an echo." (The incredible @aijamayrock speaking at #GLRockYourLife last week) #MotivationMonday 🙌🏾

13 HOURS AGO RT @aijamayrock: Something I talked about at the @girlslifemag #GLRockYourLife event...💕 So I made this little design…https://t.co/hWiswgslge

13 HOURS AGO "Are you on your period or something?" + more dumb things that dumb guys say to girls: http://t.co/PtxKGMSkP0 👎🏽

COMMENTS

Victoria Justice wants to call you!

Seriously! Here's how you can chat with Nickelodeon's sweetheart.

I would soooo want to get a wake up call from Justin Bieber saying Good morning beautiful! or gorgeous! Ahhh! I would just melt! That would soooooo wake me up in the morning (:

by hcorb1999 on 7/19/2012 9:24:14 PM

I totally want to get that when i get a phone. WOOOOHOOOO!!!!

by transform2314 on 4/18/2012 10:32:34 AM

Well guess what happened to me I tried to sign up and it sai sorry we can not accept your information when I filled out everything.

by turtles121400 on 4/16/2012 8:00:45 PM

ur supposed to get calls every morning. I signed up the day this article was posted and i got nothing

by hbmsbraceface on 4/16/2012 7:03:17 PM

omg victoria called me today!!!!!!!!

by blueflower on 4/11/2012 3:01:09 PM

I'm really excited to have Victoria wake me up! I would also love to get a call from Taylor Swift in the morning!

by supersingershannon on 4/9/2012 4:35:04 PM

"THIS NIGHT IS SPARKLING, DON'T YOU LET IT GO, I'M WONDERSTRUCK, BLUSHING ALL THE WAY HOME"
Recognize those lyrics from Enchanted? Then you are a Swiftie! Come join my club, Swifties<3, and meet other girls who love Tay as much as you do! Hope to see you there! ~Hannah

by Peace*Love*Converse on 4/1/2012 7:31:21 PM

It would be soo awesome to have Victoria called me...no matter what reason...except my school is not signed up for the Get Schooled Foundation.:'(

by portiabh1 on 3/31/2012 11:25:26 PM

I would SHRIVEL up and DIE if Josh Hutcherson called! OMG, I would MELT into a puddle of love♥

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 3/31/2012 10:33:36 PM

josh hutcherson saying "hello natalie good morning!" eould make me melt

by soccerlover99 on 3/31/2012 9:46:29 PM

Your friend has something stuck in her teeth and EEK! She's chatting it up with her crush. How do you let her know?

Book club alert!

CLICK HERE to see what girls are saying about the lyrical new novel Echo.

Come see what girls are saying about Echo!

Listen up, bookworm babes. Loved Esperanza Rising by Pam Muñoz Ryan? Check out her newest novel, Echo, in our second-ever book club! We're talking music, magic and more all month. CLICK HERE to check it out.