9 HOURS AGO RT @kelliberglund: So this insane basket of candy from @girlslifemag will be the death of me 🍭🍉 is this a good or bad thing..? http://t.cpic.twitter.com/JZOK8EZ3IB/…

10 HOURS AGO So you have an online crush—now what? http://t.co/eBmMKqi04G

13 HOURS AGO Rock earrings—without the piercing part: http://t.co/rbL8f0elte

COMMENTS

3 too-awesome-to-be-average 5K races

Race you to the sign-up sheet!

I know another great 5K, It is called the blast off blue 5K for Autism Speaks. It will be in Plano TX this year so if you are in the area, register Smile I'm running it with all of my friends. Http://events.autismspeaks.org/blastoffblue5k

by pinksocca95 on 4/6/2012 12:12:55 PM

I love running. I do it all the time

by Abby774 on 4/4/2012 7:28:39 PM

I wish they had these In my area, I also wish I could live in Florida. When is it?

by daddyzlilgurl on 4/3/2012 6:04:48 PM

hey girls! join my club Queens of Hearts <3!!

by honeycakes on 4/3/2012 5:20:15 PM

they look so fun and i dont even like running

by unstopable on 4/3/2012 5:00:38 PM

Hey girlies!! Its Sunny, your advice queen!! Come over to my page to ask me advice and maybee give me some advice too! Thanks!! By the way i give advice about:
Boys, health, clohes, style, and ect.

by Sunny4132 on 4/3/2012 1:41:12 PM

Cool! the color one looks like it'd be amazing!!!! Smile

by <3basketball on 4/2/2012 11:30:33 PM

Color run... Here I come. Though, I may have to get in shape first!!! ;)

by amileofroses on 4/2/2012 9:03:13 PM

This looks really fun! Smile
Please join my club, Live Life: Happy! We have daily tips on how to live life happily and weekly tricks on how to have a positive outlook on life. When we have 25 members, I will pick treasurer! Please join! Laughing

by future_artist on 4/2/2012 8:53:19 PM

Ohhh i bet i can out run everybody!!! Im in a track team already..Laughing and ran more than just 5k, more lyk 10k

by Susmita24 on 4/2/2012 8:49:14 PM