AN HOUR AGO Eat your way to better skin: http://t.co/pf3N4Hjkuq pic.twitter.com/NJdTaVHGbP

2 HOURS AGO Can't believe #LabRatsBionicIsland is already done filming. Say it ain't so, @kelliberglund 😭https://t.co/v7p6B2M8Hnnpic.twitter.com/JTX9tPKDRGG

2 HOURS AGO Ready, set, protect! : http://t.co/JOdaRzY9Cz pic.twitter.com/loLm3aWzbN

COMMENTS

3 too-awesome-to-be-average 5K races

Race you to the sign-up sheet!

I know another great 5K, It is called the blast off blue 5K for Autism Speaks. It will be in Plano TX this year so if you are in the area, register Smile I'm running it with all of my friends. Http://events.autismspeaks.org/blastoffblue5k

by pinksocca95 on 4/6/2012 12:12:55 PM

I love running. I do it all the time

by Abby774 on 4/4/2012 7:28:39 PM

I wish they had these In my area, I also wish I could live in Florida. When is it?

by daddyzlilgurl on 4/3/2012 6:04:48 PM

hey girls! join my club Queens of Hearts <3!!

by honeycakes on 4/3/2012 5:20:15 PM

they look so fun and i dont even like running

by unstopable on 4/3/2012 5:00:38 PM

Hey girlies!! Its Sunny, your advice queen!! Come over to my page to ask me advice and maybee give me some advice too! Thanks!! By the way i give advice about:
Boys, health, clohes, style, and ect.

by Sunny4132 on 4/3/2012 1:41:12 PM

Cool! the color one looks like it'd be amazing!!!! Smile

by <3basketball on 4/2/2012 11:30:33 PM

Color run... Here I come. Though, I may have to get in shape first!!! ;)

by amileofroses on 4/2/2012 9:03:13 PM

This looks really fun! Smile
Please join my club, Live Life: Happy! We have daily tips on how to live life happily and weekly tricks on how to have a positive outlook on life. When we have 25 members, I will pick treasurer! Please join! Laughing

by future_artist on 4/2/2012 8:53:19 PM

Ohhh i bet i can out run everybody!!! Im in a track team already..Laughing and ran more than just 5k, more lyk 10k

by Susmita24 on 4/2/2012 8:49:14 PM

Invest in a cute water bottle and bring it everywhere! You’ll be sure to get the recommended dose of H2O this summer.

Summer time is fab, but even the best things have their downsides. What can't you stand about summer?

Girls should be checked for breast cancer routinely because they can get it just like older women.

Win it: Visit all your favorite villains in The Isle of the Lost!

CLICK HERE for your chance to win.