3 HOURS AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

3 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

4 HOURS AGO 5 book babes who had #awesomesauce summer jobs: http://t.co/fbg3ePO9v9

COMMENTS

Bailee Madison's party-perfect asparagus roll-ups

Looking for an easy bite that’ll please all your guests? Try this delish dish!

ModModMod
I have track at the end of the school day, so I really want a healthy snack tat will last until the end of the school day. Please don't give me anything with peppers, avocados and celery! Thanks so much!

Hey girlie,

Try a granola bar, Craisins or other dried fruits (I love apricots!), a banana, peanut butter on crackers, pita bread and hummus, or almonds! Yummy! Smile
Lauren C.

by pixiedust5 on 5/12/2012 10:18:14 PM

My mom makes something similar but with asparagus wrapped in bacon, it is sooo good

by tweety bird1234 on 4/10/2012 4:27:43 PM

Awww i remember her as "Maxcey"

by doglover463 on 4/8/2012 8:35:19 AM

I love Bailey Madison she is so cute! Is she the one who played the little girl in that Drake and Josh movie?
Anyway.. Join my club Gluten free Gals! It's all about gluten free foods and new recipes are added every week, This week is the best gluten free recipe ever with an AMAZING peanut butter frosting!

by daddyzlilgurl on 4/8/2012 8:15:22 AM

Mod Mod Mod
I need a dip for a party! PLEASE REPLY SOON

Helen S.

by awesome1177 on 4/6/2012 4:38:39 PM

Mod
I need some recipes for a party and quick!

Helen S.

by awesome1177 on 4/6/2012 4:13:39 PM

"THIS NIGHT IS SPARKLING, DON'T YOU LET IT GO, I'M WONDERSTRUCK, BLUSHING ALL THE WAY HOME"
Recognize those lyrics from Enchanted? Then you are a Swiftie! Come join my club, Swifties<3, and meet other girls who love Tay as much as you do! Hope to see you there! ~Hannah

by Peace*Love*Converse on 4/1/2012 7:28:31 PM

She is really cute! Smile
Please join my club, Live Life: Happy! We have daily tips on how to live life happily and weekly tricks on how to have a positive outlook on life. When we have 25 members, I will pick treasurer. Please join!

by future_artist on 4/1/2012 5:02:52 PM

If you are looking for diet and exercise tips, Post on my profile and I will answer your questions! I will be coming out with a club with my tips so stay tuned! I will make sure that you are on the right track and that you will fall in love with your body!
Plus, if you are in high school and 8th grade and you are interested in cheerleading or are a cheerleader, make sure to become a member of my high school cheerleading club! Offices are now open!!!! Thank you! <3 u guys!!!

by pinkles8866 on 4/1/2012 12:29:08 PM

Yuck I don't like asparagus but the recipe still seems delish Smile

by Sheyenne on 4/1/2012 11:26:01 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
How old is Bailee Madison?

She's 12! Smile