AN HOUR AGO 4 ways to totally remix your white tee: http://t.co/NylZ5Cylym

AN HOUR AGO RT @Fanlala: Learn the secrets to perfect skin care with @girlslifemag right here! http://t.co/GtREVj2dan

2 HOURS AGO Make your celeb BF dreams come true with #CatchAFallingStar, by @kculbertson: http://t.co/ZDByCnBk5k

COMMENTS

Israel bans underweight models

See ya, super skinny standards!

I love the fact that this is actually a law because im a thick girl and it is hard for me to lose weight because im so lazy

by liagem11 on 4/5/2012 12:51:01 PM

@ dancingqueen96
There is no "ban" on any body type. You are allowed to look however you want, as long as you are trying to put an unhealthy notion out there that the only pretty kind of body is the ridiculously skinny kind. If you were a model in Israel, and you're very skinny, then as long as the doctor said that you were healthy then you would be allowed to model.

by Fly1213 on 4/5/2012 12:38:25 PM

Hey guess what GL! In your mag, whenever it has girls in swim suites. They ALWAYS look super skinny. You're sending mixed messages.

by glass-tears on 4/5/2012 12:37:18 PM

Totally, U.S! HELLO, I am Jewish and I really want to go to Israel. It's good to know some people have good heads on their shoulders in places!

by JewCrewDDMS on 4/5/2012 11:58:12 AM

Yay, I am so happy since I always protested the way in all the magazines they have skinny girls with an unhealthy look. YAAAY!

by radiogirl on 4/5/2012 11:47:31 AM

the united states should pass this law too. so many people are worried about their weight when they shouldn't be. i mean it's not healthy at all.

by musikluvr17 on 4/5/2012 11:27:38 AM

I already knew about this law though, in the tv news

by natalyc on 4/5/2012 11:20:43 AM

Yes I AGREE lol U.S needs to adopt this law as well, not that I'm asking for obese models, just thin models but healthy thin models, not ugly skeletons that make people dislike the brand they are modeling for

by natalyc on 4/5/2012 11:20:12 AM

I <3 this new law! Hats off to Israel, I say! The US should totally adopt this new law! I mean what's not to love? It gives girls different people to model after. Healthy ones, so they don't go starving themselves to look that skinny(trust me I know some of these people! Thank Ra I got them to stop!)

by lavlo on 4/5/2012 10:50:04 AM

THANK YOU!! i love how they r doing this! now it just needs to happen in america! Smile

by susper on 4/5/2012 10:12:51 AM