7 HOURS AGO Kiss-proof lip stains for every price range 😘😘�http://t.co/S0sG9Wc2sF2pic.twitter.com/IkwlW5SFlfFlf

8 HOURS AGO Have your white sneakers lost their *sparkle*? Check out these tips to keep them clean: http://t.co/t0cRarlAiN pic.twitter.com/RMA1f7SxmL

10 HOURS AGO 9 stages of introducing a guy to your overprotective brother: http://t.co/40AnWfA3aB pic.twitter.com/NAgwdo5ZrR

COMMENTS

Israel bans underweight models

See ya, super skinny standards!

They need to do this in the U.S. and EVERYWHERE else!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by MadMaddie911 on 4/5/2012 10:08:17 AM

Im so glad to hear this! Girls my age should not be so fixated on being super skinny. Just be who you are, you're gorgeous!

by 2sprinkles2 on 4/5/2012 9:51:37 AM

Yes!!!!!! The U.S. so needs to adopt this law! Could you imagine what it would be like actually seeing healthy girls struttin' their stuff instead of the poor anorexic ones! Laughing so hope we adopt it!!

by physicschick on 4/5/2012 9:39:00 AM

This is sooo great!! And YES the U.S should!!!!

by chick987 on 4/5/2012 9:37:57 AM

YAY! GO ISRAEL! thanks, GL, for putting this out! Smile

by sweettooth825 on 4/5/2012 9:31:04 AM

Yay, first comment!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing but i def think the US needs to create a law like this too. Because isn't America even worse about what teenage girls think of their body image? Something like this could really change the outlook...Smile

by kenzi143 on 4/5/2012 9:11:10 AM

I think that is fair, but in some ways, not so. Some girls (like me) happen to be naturally very slim, but healthy. What happens if we want to be models? Just a thought

by horsie9000 on 4/5/2012 9:10:23 AM

I find it ridiculous to "ban" any body type. I'm tired of people saying that society expects you to be thin- I've seen so many articles on how disgusting it is to be skinny. Have you ever actually seen someone actually say they promote being underweight? I'm glad I'm not an Israeli model, because I'm what a doctor would consider underweight, not because I'm anorexic, not because the media pressured me to be that way, but because I have a fast metabolism and there is really nothing I can do about it. Its a medical condition and I didnt choose it. GL should know that all body types are beautiful- yes, even super skinny.

by dancingqueen96 on 4/5/2012 8:55:16 AM

this is the best thing I ever saw! Israel is the best for that law!!! Laughing

by jerseybatgirl on 4/5/2012 8:49:46 AM

I love you, Israel!!!!! And yea i hope that U.S. adopts this law...except our fashion industry wouldn't like it one bit

by BBMarie on 4/5/2012 7:26:04 AM

A lack of vitamin C can get you down in the dumps. Try combating the blues with a sunny glass of OJ! Juicy mangos and delicious kiwis are also packed with vitamin C.

Fall is almost here! Cute clothes, pumpkins and cider, OH MY! What makes you most excited for the fun change of seasons?

A person should change their shampoo every six months because the hair will get used to it and does not get clean.

Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!

We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new games—and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.