Bridget M.

is modding

10 HOURS AGO The one guy in class who's always blocking when your crush is around: http://t.co/x5eVoNBasu

13 HOURS AGO Betcha never knew THIS could cure your headache: http://t.co/7N2Zvgihsy

14 HOURS AGO The Grinch or Buddy the Elf—which Christmas movie is totally YOU? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/tB7jzg6gnZ

COMMENTS

Join Titanic in its second time setting sail

Will you watch this fave love story on the big screen?

Even just the trailer of Titanic...it gives me shivers every time. I'm obssesed with the Titanic..I know everything about it.

by Hermionegirl12 on 4/8/2012 6:59:30 PM

I love the part were she spends on her tippy toes like a ballerina so imperrisive and cool

by zania on 4/6/2012 10:12:30 PM

Saw it on opening night! Been one of my favorite movies for a long time! Such beautiful, tragic story! The acting is great and the 3D was insanely cool! But, if you're going to see it, I'd bring tissues! lol! My friends and I cry every time! <3

by selgomez1997 on 4/5/2012 1:34:13 AM

This is my all time fav movie of all time!! I so want to see it in theaters!!!

by Cupcake1997 on 4/4/2012 8:41:37 AM

AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!! I AM SO EXCITED I AM GOING TO SEE IT APRIL 4TH AND CAN'T WAIT (ALREADY GOT MY TICKETS) ME AND MY FRIENDS ARE GOING TO SEE IT AND WE ARE ALL EXCITED TO SEE IT. I HAVE SEEN IT BEFORE AND THINK IT IS ONE OF THE BEST MOVIES OF ALL TIME. LOVE IT SO MUCH

by star53 on 4/3/2012 3:12:24 PM

I planning to see it on my sweet sixteen on April 15th I can't wait!! Laughing

by IThinkILoveYou... on 4/3/2012 12:05:06 AM

I Can't wait!!!

by cutiecayley333 on 4/2/2012 11:20:53 PM

I love listening to tht flute, it's so beautiful and i already got a cassete tht my dad bought from a flea market...lolz..saw it when i was 8 i think...Laughing

by Susmita24 on 4/2/2012 8:53:34 PM

Okay. Not a fan. Tong
Please join my club, Live Life: Happy! We have tips on how to live life happily and weekly tricks on how to have a positive outlook on life. When we have 25 members, I will pick treasurer! Please join!

by future_artist on 4/2/2012 8:48:30 PM

I can't wait to see it in the theater!!!! It is in my top 3 movies (along with The Hunger Games & The Last Song! Me and my 2 best friends are going to see it on Friday! yay!!! Laughing

by 17cheergirl! on 4/2/2012 8:29:44 PM