1 HOURS AGO Because who doesn't want the recipe for the world's greatest carrot cake? http://t.co/7zWmJLIVHv

2 HOURS AGO 3 gotta-grab styles for spring: http://t.co/PTSdXbYKEd

3 HOURS AGO Boost ya game, girl! Here's how to ask a guy out on the sly: http://t.co/AS1N1ATW1Y

COMMENTS

Should you take the Cinnamon Challenge?

This viral phenomenon might just be more than a fun YouTube dare…

this is very dangerous. im glad i didnt do it yet! thanks for the info

by kyra678 on 4/28/2012 9:56:14 AM

I tried the Cinnamon Challenge and I was fine. But I really don't advise it; it's not fun at all. I don't think it's as big of a risk as this article makes it out to be, though. There's risk in everything, after all.

by supersingershannon on 4/9/2012 4:32:32 PM

Go on youtube and type in glozell finimon challenge, she turned out fine but I know how bad it is cuz my mom works in the hospital and she sees patients cum in all the time because of the cinimon challenge

by lushluver21 on 4/9/2012 3:00:10 AM

My boyfriend did the cinnamon challenge and didn't choke but ended up getting minor lung damage. He did recover and is healthy now and I know that he learned his lessonSmile This is very stuipd and not worth dying for!

by Allison_Love:) on 4/8/2012 11:59:40 PM

My friend did this. She chocked breathed in it and went to the hospital,she then was diagnosed with lung damage. She then fell in to hysterics beacause she is an athlete training for a triatalon with her mom, she passed out and then went into depression beacause she loved running and it was taken away she is still on oxygen and tried to commit scuicide she was not able to go to school and had to go to a councelor she is still depressed and having a hard time at school. Do not do the cinnamon challenge.

by cupcakerbakeson on 4/8/2012 10:29:22 PM

My friend tried this. She was okay but I've heard a lot of people aren't. She didn't do the whole thing though, just a portion (smart girl). But it's not smart to do it, period.

Join my club, Victorious Lovers!!! It's about the show Victorious and fun facts about it. We talk about almost everything under the sun, and if you have a dilemma, we can help you! But mostly, the club is centered around the Nick show. Please join 😌

by Lilylunapotter13 on 4/8/2012 8:39:07 PM

I did the Cinnamon Challenge and ended up 100% fine. I know plenty of people who have also done the Cinnamon Challenge without consequences, but I guess I can see where it could cause some problems. I think that if you're gonna do the Challenge, at least make sure you know the risks. (: Though I haven't heard of anyone getting hurt until now, I think I'll be a lot more careful about what I put in my mouth. :3 ♥

by peacexg on 4/8/2012 12:47:43 AM

My friends did this and posted it on youtube and took it off right away. They threw up 5 times each! One of them has asthma and had to go to the emergency room for breathing in the dust. DO NOT DO THE CINNAMON CHALLENGE!!!!!

by rollerskate27 on 4/7/2012 2:07:43 PM

I think the cinnamon challenge is the stupidest thing ever. I will never try it and i convince my friends to opt out every chance i get.

by GLROCKS2017 on 4/6/2012 10:52:30 AM

I hadn't even heard about this. now I'm glad I hadn't and WON'T. Glad it's not a fad at my school!

by silverroseart on 4/4/2012 12:08:58 PM