AN HOUR AGO 3 teas to cure your cold: http://t.co/zYSGlhia8d

AN HOUR AGO Happy Halloween! #turnup #hocuspocus #halloween http://t.co/6wS0e0H4cs

2 HOURS AGO Tired of your mom nagging you for relaxing in your free time? http://t.co/UoPmqT3cfV

COMMENTS

What holiday would you create?

Today is Make Your Own Holiday Day! Time to get creative…

there should be a daughter's, student's, and kid day. oh and brother's day too, maybe...

by Kimposi1 on 5/20/2013 12:01:20 PM

so me an muhh gurls did trade cupcakes on tuesday and it was sooooooooo much fun .... my best friend got cheated on so this is why i decied to do this and my CRAZY friend arianna was like wanna see somthing funny we all looked at each other like uh-oh ...she went up to my besties ex an shoved the cupcake in his face we laughed SOOO hard a day never to forget!

by rhythm-of-love on 4/13/2012 6:40:34 PM

Me and my buds are SO gonna do some of these!! <33

by ninabeanaboo on 4/9/2012 7:25:54 PM

Hhaahaha, dancing day, I go to a dancing boreding school!

by sunnybubbles on 4/8/2012 10:24:12 AM

Free Money day!!!

by gleerules101 on 4/5/2012 8:56:57 PM

Free Stuff day!

by radiogirl on 4/5/2012 11:55:31 AM

Chocolate Appretiation Day! Who doesn't love this delectable treat? And the bonus? It relaxes your mind!

by mnc333 on 3/31/2012 7:54:48 PM

National Swimming Day Smile wud b the BEST holiday EVER

by swimminchica on 3/31/2012 8:48:20 AM

JOIN MY CLUB!
Want to get that bikini bod by the summer, but it seems impossible? Or do you just want to look good in neon skinny jeans that are SO in this season? Maybe you just need to eat healthier. Either way, you should join my club, Get Fit Fast! If you want more details about the club, go to my profile! And right now, we are looking for a Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary, Eat healthy motivator, and a Exercise motivator! If you want one of those jobs, you can ask for the job on my profile in the COMMENTS. Please do not apply for any of the jobs in the club on a post. JUST on the COMMENTS.

by New_York_City on 3/29/2012 11:17:56 AM

I like Ntl. Comfy Clothes Day, I'm tired of all the expectations modern civilization has for dress.

by XxUTookMahFonexX on 3/28/2012 10:28:44 PM