10 HOURS AGO Don't get rid of your summer shorts yet! Style 'em into fall with these tricks: http://t.co/Xp7R765Nre

11 HOURS AGO A clean closet = a happy closet. A happy closet = tons of awesome outfits. Here's your plan: http://t.co/hwsRJ4DMlC

12 HOURS AGO Fashionable nails that – wait a minute—yep, have to do with school: http://t.co/OpeFgHDtgG

COMMENTS

What holiday would you create?

Today is Make Your Own Holiday Day! Time to get creative…

Two comments.
1) Great article Girls Life! It was fun filled!
2) I would create confessionmas where you tell your crush you like them.

by rainyseattlegirl on 3/28/2012 5:02:48 PM

I love the shopping spree saterday because you can treat yourself. But what if everyone goes shopping on that day. It would be like black friday every saterday!But just remember that everyday you can dress your best (and for sucess! hee hee!!). What I do is be myself and do fun things all the time-like rolling around in the grass playing with a soccer ball or perfecting my shots in basketball.

by abcrazykat on 3/28/2012 2:18:27 PM

So, I really wanna be a model for GL. How do I apply?

hey girl! contact us http://www.girlslife.com/page/contact.aspx good luck! xo, erin m.

erin m.

by LovePeaceHope on 3/28/2012 2:10:31 PM

i would do national comfy clothes day cuz i <3 comfy clothesSmile

by brandon phillips on 3/28/2012 10:48:20 AM

I like the sing along Sunday! So fun!

by Noelle557 on 3/28/2012 2:01:42 AM

All of those holidays sound super fun! I love Shopping Spree Saturday the best because I have a bit of a shopping addiction hehe...

by stylecrazy503 on 3/28/2012 12:19:54 AM

Free everything Friday. Ooooooohhhhhhh yyyyeeeaaahhhhh.

by bunnyboo2224 on 3/28/2012 12:13:46 AM

Me and my friends always used to have "fat fridays" when we would wear our baggy roots pants and a loose sweatshirt and a t-shirt!!

by 13bella on 3/27/2012 6:31:42 PM

NO SCHOOL ALLOWED! You get to no thane any school that day. What can be better than sleeping in and not worrying about going to school,completing your homework. You could even have a BEST FRIEND Day. There can't be anything that would stop u from going to the nail salon with your friend, getting your nails done, shopping, and of course watching a movie. Best Friends are always there. I love the NO-HOMEWORK DAY! THat is super smart and I would luv not having homework. I also like the shopping spree saturday!

by maadiie109 on 3/27/2012 6:04:20 PM

shopping spree saturday!!!!!! how awesome would it be on a day when all you did was shop pick out AWESOME/AMAZING new clothes if i could make that a holiday I'd jump strait to it by making sure all the stores put on awesome discounts or maybe even put out free stuff ( or maybe everything could be free)!!!! i think it would be the BEST HOLIDAY EVER!!!!!! somebody needs to make that a holiday!!!! Whats the first thing you would buy??? I WOULD BUY ADORABLE DRESSY SANDALS AND A MATCHING SKIRT WITH A ADORABLE TANK!!!!!

by neonchick013 on 3/27/2012 4:22:02 PM