11 HOURS AGO You gotta try our nom-worthy spring roll recipe: http://t.co/AZ2CizWesP

14 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

15 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

COMMENTS

What holiday would you create?

Today is Make Your Own Holiday Day! Time to get creative…

Never Been Kissed-mas and National Comfy Clothes day are the best!
MOD
How do I get a dtae to the 8th grade dance? I don't really have a crush, but if someone liked me, I might like them back. I don'y have any guy frineds I could bring. No guys like me. I don't really even want to go to the dance but my mom is making me go. I hate stuff like that. So how can I get a date for it? I already have a dress I can wear. THX! MOD! Smile

Hey girl!  If it means anything, I think you should be more positive about
going to social events like that; your mom's right.  It will really help
you get out of your shell and talk to new people.  You may not feel so comfortable at first, so just have fun with
it!
  Why don't you pick out a guy from your class who's nice and ask him to go as friends!  If not, then there's no harm in going without a date, just hang out with your buds! Do your hair & makeup, go all out!  Make it a girls' night, all about you!

xo,

Channa R.

by teampeetapercy on 3/27/2012 3:25:03 PM

Beach Day

by singstarsammy on 3/27/2012 3:05:28 PM

I would make the NO-HOMEWORK DAY!!!!

by FrenchRose on 3/27/2012 12:32:30 PM

i would make party rock day l0l

by j4zm09 on 3/27/2012 9:50:45 AM

i would make a "Be You Day" so people(like me) that are scared to express theirselves can just go crazy and be them without anyone judging them!!Smile!! sounds awesome to meSmile

by Alykat18 on 3/26/2012 8:56:58 PM

Thriller Thursday! You go to an amusement park AND listen to Micheal Jackson! Laughing
Please join my club, Live Life: Happy! We have daily tips on how to have a happy day and weekly tricks on how to have a positive outlook on life! Hope to see you there! Smile

by future_artist on 3/26/2012 8:32:31 PM

Break The Ice Day! Have you been hiding your BFF's tanning lotion because you love it so much and just don't want to return it to her? Been dying to tell your crush how 'ya feel? Tell people what you've been hiding from them! Tell your mom you DID take that $20 from her wallet!

by New_York_City on 3/26/2012 8:32:14 PM

I would make Party Day!!!

by mkmrockstar on 3/26/2012 8:26:40 PM

i would create i would make kiss your crush day, free food to the homeless day, music video mania day, and no-homework-day!!!!!!!!!!

by krazykaratechick on 3/26/2012 8:25:53 PM

I would make Hunger Games-mas where everyone gave celebrated the Hunger Games (PEETA!!!!). I would have a party that would be like my own Hunger Games!

by skyfashions123 on 3/26/2012 8:17:08 PM