39 MINUTES AGO Want to be in the next issue of #GL? Here's how:

3 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY! 1 rocks out with iLive DJstyle stereo headphones from @jcpenney:

14 HOURS AGO All I want for Christmas is...

What holiday would you create?

Today is Make Your Own Holiday Day! Time to get creative…

I would make a month long holiday called Elle's birthday!(My birthday if you did not figure it out yet.) Just Kidding!!! Sorry people if I sounded arrogant. ANYWAY, I would make Tired Tuesday, where you could stay home all day and do whatever you want. From sleeping in, to dancin' around the house, it's all fun!

by skyfashions123 on 3/26/2012 8:14:18 PM

One specific day when there would be absolutely no bullying. That sounds good to me!

by Aislinn120 on 3/26/2012 8:11:03 PM

First of all if on certain days things where free the world would be a crazy mess
And if every one was a celeb no one would be one cause every one is

by sparklysharpie on 3/26/2012 8:00:49 PM

I'd make Kiss-your-crush Day!

by lucascousin on 3/26/2012 7:58:41 PM

Speak out day- everyone needs to stand tall once in awhile. To show how they really feel about situations and make a difference. Maybe you will end up telling a friend how they leave you out and that person leaves you but you end up gaining two more friends becuase of your confidence and lose an inconsiderate "friend". I actually did this becuase I had a really bad relationship with these two girls I had to eat with, ahhh soo nice without them! A weight was lifted off my shoulders

by topchef88 on 3/26/2012 7:33:19 PM

that is so dumb...

by peanutk1618 on 3/26/2012 6:25:17 PM

To sinkinginblack, I LOOOOOOOOVE chocolate! Ur idea sounds fab! If i coulf create a holiday, i would make it hunger games coutour day. SmileSmileSmile Everyone wears the weirdest and wackiest clothes they can find, wigs, makeup,fake eyelashes, all of the above! Best of all, we would eat like queens and kings all day Smile

by purplecupcake411 on 3/26/2012 5:26:59 PM

I forgot it was Make Your Own Holiday Day(or whatever it's called. I agree with everyone who said Free Friday! That would be awesome!!!

by ChicGeek on 3/26/2012 5:10:02 PM

I agree with everyone who said Free Friday!!!

by ChicGeek on 3/26/2012 5:08:27 PM

Free Friday:You get to buy anything you want for free (clothes,plane tickets,a house, or even a CAR!!)
TRavel Tuesday: Where you can travel where ever you want for free (any where in the world)
Celebrity day: Where everyone gets treated like the celebrity they should be.

by star53 on 3/26/2012 4:57:24 PM

What do you do to study?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!