1 HOURS AGO Annoying allergies bringing you down? Here are some great tips on how to handle them! http://t.co/bJKAEMwthV

2 HOURS AGO #DailyQuiz Do you think you’re a good friend? #FindOutHere http://t.co/TjwjwcdfYZ

3 HOURS AGO Running out of time and hungry? Here are some great quick and easy snacks for you on the go! http://t.co/ouxTdKAWHT

COMMENTS

What holiday would you create?

Today is Make Your Own Holiday Day! Time to get creative…

My two favorite holidays of the choices above are Dancin' Day (I'm a dancer, obvi!) and Trade Cupcake Tuesday! (I'm a cupcake addict, obvi!)

by AlwaysDreamer on 3/26/2012 4:54:41 PM

Was that a Wicked reference?!

by abbyrox on 3/26/2012 4:34:12 PM

free friday! where everything at a certain store is 100% free!!!

by mydreame on 3/26/2012 4:18:59 PM

I would start Beatles Day where we celebrate the best band ever!

by supersingershannon on 3/26/2012 4:16:00 PM

Chocoholic Mondays: No one likes Mondays! So, why not let it be the day when you can indulge in chocolate and other sweets! Instantly make "Uhg- Monday..." to "Yum- Monday!!!" (:

by sinkinginblack on 3/26/2012 4:10:07 PM

Fancy Friday, where you dress nice. My friends and I all wear semi-casual dresses to school sometimes for Fancy Friday and it started a trend! Smile

by 1shea07 on 3/26/2012 3:41:25 PM

Dacin' Day, Never Been Kissed-mas, Follow-een or Shopping Spree Sunday!

by balletchic on 3/26/2012 2:59:49 PM

I love how it says " have your parents take you" somewhere, it's like "Mom, I'm taking you out to eat today, but you have to drive and pay"

by spencer9800 on 3/26/2012 2:55:11 PM

OMG mine would be Darren Criss Day where we will all enjoy the greatest man on earth (& my BF tho he doesn't know tht ;D) and watch his BEST moments and listen to his music and be like him Laughing

by TeamAlice33 on 3/26/2012 2:49:43 PM