Bridget M.

is modding

4 HOURS AGO #DearCarol, how do I stop my sister from outing me to my crush?! http://t.co/CJvueF4FsG

7 HOURS AGO .@KylieJenner rocks her leggings like a punk princess: http://t.co/iJ7QYk16il

8 HOURS AGO The new way to do your mani requires no nail polish at all: http://t.co/IauTWf0VbC

COMMENTS

What holiday would you create?

Today is Make Your Own Holiday Day! Time to get creative…

My two favorite holidays of the choices above are Dancin' Day (I'm a dancer, obvi!) and Trade Cupcake Tuesday! (I'm a cupcake addict, obvi!)

by AlwaysDreamer on 3/26/2012 4:54:41 PM

Was that a Wicked reference?!

by abbyrox on 3/26/2012 4:34:12 PM

free friday! where everything at a certain store is 100% free!!!

by mydreame on 3/26/2012 4:18:59 PM

I would start Beatles Day where we celebrate the best band ever!

by supersingershannon on 3/26/2012 4:16:00 PM

Chocoholic Mondays: No one likes Mondays! So, why not let it be the day when you can indulge in chocolate and other sweets! Instantly make "Uhg- Monday..." to "Yum- Monday!!!" (:

by sinkinginblack on 3/26/2012 4:10:07 PM

Fancy Friday, where you dress nice. My friends and I all wear semi-casual dresses to school sometimes for Fancy Friday and it started a trend! Smile

by 1shea07 on 3/26/2012 3:41:25 PM

Dacin' Day, Never Been Kissed-mas, Follow-een or Shopping Spree Sunday!

by balletchic on 3/26/2012 2:59:49 PM

I love how it says " have your parents take you" somewhere, it's like "Mom, I'm taking you out to eat today, but you have to drive and pay"

by spencer9800 on 3/26/2012 2:55:11 PM

OMG mine would be Darren Criss Day where we will all enjoy the greatest man on earth (& my BF tho he doesn't know tht ;D) and watch his BEST moments and listen to his music and be like him Laughing

by TeamAlice33 on 3/26/2012 2:49:43 PM

You're craving something sweet. What do you choose?

Go behind the scenes with Bella and the Bulldogs...

In Nickelodeon's newest series, Bella and the Bulldogs, Brec Bassinger shines as Bella—a bubbly cheerleader who joins the guys' football team! CLICK HERE for a sneak peek at this hilarious show premiering January 17.