11 HOURS AGO RT @jacquieleemusic: ahhhh @girlslifemag obsessing over #BrokenOnesEP? i'm obsessing over YOU! 😍 thank you! so happy you like the EP. httphttp://t.co/K5tL6n6slm

11 HOURS AGO BOYS: this is whatcha do if you wanna become bae: http://t.co/0xfEpYILwF

14 HOURS AGO Strut #Elsa's beauty look for Halloween: http://t.co/p22Et0darw #Frozen

COMMENTS

What holiday would you create?

Today is Make Your Own Holiday Day! Time to get creative…

there should be a daughter's, student's, and kid day. oh and brother's day too, maybe...

by Kimposi1 on 5/20/2013 12:01:20 PM

so me an muhh gurls did trade cupcakes on tuesday and it was sooooooooo much fun .... my best friend got cheated on so this is why i decied to do this and my CRAZY friend arianna was like wanna see somthing funny we all looked at each other like uh-oh ...she went up to my besties ex an shoved the cupcake in his face we laughed SOOO hard a day never to forget!

by rhythm-of-love on 4/13/2012 6:40:34 PM

Me and my buds are SO gonna do some of these!! <33

by ninabeanaboo on 4/9/2012 7:25:54 PM

Hhaahaha, dancing day, I go to a dancing boreding school!

by sunnybubbles on 4/8/2012 10:24:12 AM

Free Money day!!!

by gleerules101 on 4/5/2012 8:56:57 PM

Free Stuff day!

by radiogirl on 4/5/2012 11:55:31 AM

Chocolate Appretiation Day! Who doesn't love this delectable treat? And the bonus? It relaxes your mind!

by mnc333 on 3/31/2012 7:54:48 PM

National Swimming Day Smile wud b the BEST holiday EVER

by swimminchica on 3/31/2012 8:48:20 AM

JOIN MY CLUB!
Want to get that bikini bod by the summer, but it seems impossible? Or do you just want to look good in neon skinny jeans that are SO in this season? Maybe you just need to eat healthier. Either way, you should join my club, Get Fit Fast! If you want more details about the club, go to my profile! And right now, we are looking for a Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary, Eat healthy motivator, and a Exercise motivator! If you want one of those jobs, you can ask for the job on my profile in the COMMENTS. Please do not apply for any of the jobs in the club on a post. JUST on the COMMENTS.

by New_York_City on 3/29/2012 11:17:56 AM

I like Ntl. Comfy Clothes Day, I'm tired of all the expectations modern civilization has for dress.

by XxUTookMahFonexX on 3/28/2012 10:28:44 PM

Two comments.
1) Great article Girls Life! It was fun filled!
2) I would create confessionmas where you tell your crush you like them.

by rainyseattlegirl on 3/28/2012 5:02:48 PM

I love the shopping spree saterday because you can treat yourself. But what if everyone goes shopping on that day. It would be like black friday every saterday!But just remember that everyday you can dress your best (and for sucess! hee hee!!). What I do is be myself and do fun things all the time-like rolling around in the grass playing with a soccer ball or perfecting my shots in basketball.

by abcrazykat on 3/28/2012 2:18:27 PM

So, I really wanna be a model for GL. How do I apply?

hey girl! contact us http://www.girlslife.com/page/contact.aspx good luck! xo, erin m.

erin m.

by LovePeaceHope on 3/28/2012 2:10:31 PM

i would do national comfy clothes day cuz i <3 comfy clothesSmile

by brandon phillips on 3/28/2012 10:48:20 AM

I like the sing along Sunday! So fun!

by Noelle557 on 3/28/2012 2:01:42 AM

All of those holidays sound super fun! I love Shopping Spree Saturday the best because I have a bit of a shopping addiction hehe...

by stylecrazy503 on 3/28/2012 12:19:54 AM

Free everything Friday. Ooooooohhhhhhh yyyyeeeaaahhhhh.

by bunnyboo2224 on 3/28/2012 12:13:46 AM

Me and my friends always used to have "fat fridays" when we would wear our baggy roots pants and a loose sweatshirt and a t-shirt!!

by 13bella on 3/27/2012 6:31:42 PM

NO SCHOOL ALLOWED! You get to no thane any school that day. What can be better than sleeping in and not worrying about going to school,completing your homework. You could even have a BEST FRIEND Day. There can't be anything that would stop u from going to the nail salon with your friend, getting your nails done, shopping, and of course watching a movie. Best Friends are always there. I love the NO-HOMEWORK DAY! THat is super smart and I would luv not having homework. I also like the shopping spree saturday!

by maadiie109 on 3/27/2012 6:04:20 PM

shopping spree saturday!!!!!! how awesome would it be on a day when all you did was shop pick out AWESOME/AMAZING new clothes if i could make that a holiday I'd jump strait to it by making sure all the stores put on awesome discounts or maybe even put out free stuff ( or maybe everything could be free)!!!! i think it would be the BEST HOLIDAY EVER!!!!!! somebody needs to make that a holiday!!!! Whats the first thing you would buy??? I WOULD BUY ADORABLE DRESSY SANDALS AND A MATCHING SKIRT WITH A ADORABLE TANK!!!!!

by neonchick013 on 3/27/2012 4:22:02 PM

Never Been Kissed-mas and National Comfy Clothes day are the best!
MOD
How do I get a dtae to the 8th grade dance? I don't really have a crush, but if someone liked me, I might like them back. I don'y have any guy frineds I could bring. No guys like me. I don't really even want to go to the dance but my mom is making me go. I hate stuff like that. So how can I get a date for it? I already have a dress I can wear. THX! MOD! Smile

Hey girl!  If it means anything, I think you should be more positive about
going to social events like that; your mom's right.  It will really help
you get out of your shell and talk to new people.  You may not feel so comfortable at first, so just have fun with
it!
  Why don't you pick out a guy from your class who's nice and ask him to go as friends!  If not, then there's no harm in going without a date, just hang out with your buds! Do your hair & makeup, go all out!  Make it a girls' night, all about you!

xo,

Channa R.

by teampeetapercy on 3/27/2012 3:25:03 PM

Beach Day

by singstarsammy on 3/27/2012 3:05:28 PM

I would make the NO-HOMEWORK DAY!!!!

by FrenchRose on 3/27/2012 12:32:30 PM

i would make party rock day l0l

by j4zm09 on 3/27/2012 9:50:45 AM

i would make a "Be You Day" so people(like me) that are scared to express theirselves can just go crazy and be them without anyone judging them!!Smile!! sounds awesome to meSmile

by Alykat18 on 3/26/2012 8:56:58 PM

Thriller Thursday! You go to an amusement park AND listen to Micheal Jackson! Laughing
Please join my club, Live Life: Happy! We have daily tips on how to have a happy day and weekly tricks on how to have a positive outlook on life! Hope to see you there! Smile

by future_artist on 3/26/2012 8:32:31 PM

Break The Ice Day! Have you been hiding your BFF's tanning lotion because you love it so much and just don't want to return it to her? Been dying to tell your crush how 'ya feel? Tell people what you've been hiding from them! Tell your mom you DID take that $20 from her wallet!

by New_York_City on 3/26/2012 8:32:14 PM

I would make Party Day!!!

by mkmrockstar on 3/26/2012 8:26:40 PM

i would create i would make kiss your crush day, free food to the homeless day, music video mania day, and no-homework-day!!!!!!!!!!

by krazykaratechick on 3/26/2012 8:25:53 PM

I would make Hunger Games-mas where everyone gave celebrated the Hunger Games (PEETA!!!!). I would have a party that would be like my own Hunger Games!

by skyfashions123 on 3/26/2012 8:17:08 PM

I would make a month long holiday called Elle's birthday!(My birthday if you did not figure it out yet.) Just Kidding!!! Sorry people if I sounded arrogant. ANYWAY, I would make Tired Tuesday, where you could stay home all day and do whatever you want. From sleeping in, to dancin' around the house, it's all fun!

by skyfashions123 on 3/26/2012 8:14:18 PM

One specific day when there would be absolutely no bullying. That sounds good to me!

by Aislinn120 on 3/26/2012 8:11:03 PM

First of all if on certain days things where free the world would be a crazy mess
And if every one was a celeb no one would be one cause every one is

by sparklysharpie on 3/26/2012 8:00:49 PM

I'd make Kiss-your-crush Day!

by lucascousin on 3/26/2012 7:58:41 PM

Speak out day- everyone needs to stand tall once in awhile. To show how they really feel about situations and make a difference. Maybe you will end up telling a friend how they leave you out and that person leaves you but you end up gaining two more friends becuase of your confidence and lose an inconsiderate "friend". I actually did this becuase I had a really bad relationship with these two girls I had to eat with, ahhh soo nice without them! A weight was lifted off my shoulders

by topchef88 on 3/26/2012 7:33:19 PM

that is so dumb...

by peanutk1618 on 3/26/2012 6:25:17 PM

To sinkinginblack, I LOOOOOOOOVE chocolate! Ur idea sounds fab! If i coulf create a holiday, i would make it hunger games coutour day. SmileSmileSmile Everyone wears the weirdest and wackiest clothes they can find, wigs, makeup,fake eyelashes, all of the above! Best of all, we would eat like queens and kings all day Smile

by purplecupcake411 on 3/26/2012 5:26:59 PM

I forgot it was Make Your Own Holiday Day(or whatever it's called. I agree with everyone who said Free Friday! That would be awesome!!!

by ChicGeek on 3/26/2012 5:10:02 PM

I agree with everyone who said Free Friday!!!

by ChicGeek on 3/26/2012 5:08:27 PM

Free Friday:You get to buy anything you want for free (clothes,plane tickets,a house, or even a CAR!!)
TRavel Tuesday: Where you can travel where ever you want for free (any where in the world)
Celebrity day: Where everyone gets treated like the celebrity they should be.

by star53 on 3/26/2012 4:57:24 PM

My two favorite holidays of the choices above are Dancin' Day (I'm a dancer, obvi!) and Trade Cupcake Tuesday! (I'm a cupcake addict, obvi!)

by AlwaysDreamer on 3/26/2012 4:54:41 PM

Was that a Wicked reference?!

by abbyrox on 3/26/2012 4:34:12 PM

free friday! where everything at a certain store is 100% free!!!

by mydreame on 3/26/2012 4:18:59 PM

I would start Beatles Day where we celebrate the best band ever!

by supersingershannon on 3/26/2012 4:16:00 PM

Chocoholic Mondays: No one likes Mondays! So, why not let it be the day when you can indulge in chocolate and other sweets! Instantly make "Uhg- Monday..." to "Yum- Monday!!!" (:

by sinkinginblack on 3/26/2012 4:10:07 PM

Fancy Friday, where you dress nice. My friends and I all wear semi-casual dresses to school sometimes for Fancy Friday and it started a trend! Smile

by 1shea07 on 3/26/2012 3:41:25 PM

Dacin' Day, Never Been Kissed-mas, Follow-een or Shopping Spree Sunday!

by balletchic on 3/26/2012 2:59:49 PM

I love how it says " have your parents take you" somewhere, it's like "Mom, I'm taking you out to eat today, but you have to drive and pay"

by spencer9800 on 3/26/2012 2:55:11 PM

OMG mine would be Darren Criss Day where we will all enjoy the greatest man on earth (& my BF tho he doesn't know tht ;D) and watch his BEST moments and listen to his music and be like him Laughing

by TeamAlice33 on 3/26/2012 2:49:43 PM