2 HOURS AGO Bust out a brand new you! How, you may ask? We have all the answers right here!: http://t.co/hC70M42weR

3 HOURS AGO Who run the world? Girls (& tampons)!: http://t.co/sF2jsA3yCU

3 HOURS AGO RT @Amber_Montana: Thanks for including me in your magazine this month @girlslifemag! pic.twitter.com/i536Du2w8k

COMMENTS

Your best move for movie star arms

Coveting the toned triceps and biceps celebs flaunt on the red carpet? Add this move to your workout regimen for totally toned arms…

could you say like the "average" length of time it takes for this to work

by skysky429 on 10/6/2012 7:22:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I am trying out for volleyball in high school and I heard it's really competitive. I want to at least get in the B team. Anyway, I have 1 month left of summer and I want to make the most of it by doing some sort of workout to strengthen my arms for my overhand serves. I also want to quicken to speed. What's a good workout to do for my purposes?

Hey girl!

To quicken your speed, you should try doing intervals. That's when you jog at a comfortable pace for a certain amount of time and then sprint your hardest for a certain amount of time. To strengthen your arms you can use free weights or any other machines at the gym meant for arms. You can also do pushups too! Good luck!
Rachael A.

by lemontwist213 on 7/20/2012 3:17:09 PM

This really works!! Laughing

by ekir06 on 5/8/2012 7:06:36 AM

i tried this and it soo works thank u!

by mlennon on 4/22/2012 7:35:31 PM

uh hey people who write the fitness workouts. you do know that the economy is really tough for families right now and girls can't just go out and buy a dress that costs 200 dollars and shoes that cost a hundred dollars for prom or lipstick that costs 20 dollars. can't you girls just post how to wear the clothes you already have a different way without going to the mall. or how to get fit without buying an exercise bench or weights. Maybe do an article on how to make your own weights at home.

by kpianoplayer on 4/6/2012 10:29:10 AM

Mod!
I'm feeling super fat, and idk what to do to be proud of my body!! Will u give me some recommended workouts, and how long will it take for my arms to get toned? Like 1 month, 2 etc.?
Thanks soooo much!

Hey girlie,

The length of time it'll take to look more "toned" varies for everyone - so we can't give you a guarantee on that. The most important thing is to eat right and choose exercises that are fun for you. Swimming, kickboxing, playing a sport with friends, pilates, yoga, biking, jogging, etc... they can all be great options! Mix it up by doing something different each day. What's important is getting moving and staying active Smile As for food, cut back on greasy foods, huge portions, fast food, sweets, etc. Drink water, not soda or sugary juices. Choose fruits and veggies more often. Paired with exercise, you'll see results! Smile
Lauren C.

by rudiekcm on 4/5/2012 9:30:24 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
I'm going to the cinema to see the Hunger Games in an hour or two, and I'm wearing a pink top with silver stripes and black jeggings and brown ankle boots. How can I accessorize?

Hey Stylista,

Since your shirt already has silver accents, I would accessorize with silver jewelry! You can never go wrong with a long necklace, a statement ring or a couple of thick bangles! Have fun at the movies, can't wait to hear what team (Peeta or Gale) you're cheering for!!!
alicia m.

by catluverforlife on 4/5/2012 6:11:02 AM

Hey Sunny4132, yes this will tone your whole arm. Doing wide arm push ups, grabbing a chair standing in front of it and pushing yourself up and down on it will also help your arms. Even doing small things like helping your parents carry groceries, picking upmyour little siblings and lifting heavy things will help. Hope this works for you! Xoxo

Mod!!!
If i do this Arm workout for about 2months, will my arm muscles tone up fast, and will i get my whole arms tones, or does this arm workout only help your upper arms? What workouts for arms help your lower part of your arms? Thank u. Smile Lynae P.

by Sunny4132 on 3/31/2012 1:17:10 PM

Hey Sunny4132, go for healthy foods like fruits, veggies, wheat bread, trail mix, nuts, and protein like fish and chicken. Also try veggie burgers and other vegetarian alternatives. Check out these articles for more tips on foods to eat and workouts to do. I think if you put your mind to it and really work hard you can achieve anything. So if you really focus these next weeks you'll shed those pounds in no time! Good luck chica! Xoxo

Mod mod mod!!!
What are some foods that are good for me and are low calories and fill me up fast? Also, how can i get a bikini bod in a few months just in time for this summer?? ( two months)
Di you think i can do it!? Di you think that it is possible for me to get a bikini body in two months? If so, HOW??? Thank u sooo much!
Xo. -S Smile Lynae P.

by Sunny4132 on 3/31/2012 1:09:33 PM

Mod! Mod! Mod!
Is deit no calorie soda like Diet mountain dew good for you? I dont really know if i should drink it or not, because it has zero sugar and zero calories.

Hey girl,

Diet sodas can have fake sugars, which can be bad for you. Some research says aspartame (fake sugar) can lead to cancer, though there isn't anything definitive yet. The best bet is to stick with water!

Meghan D.