7 books to get you ready for spring break
This jerk was looking for a reaction
Feeling less than awesome about yourself? 3 ways to boost your self-esteem
The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week
Spa day! Homemade coconut lavender sugar scrub
4 sundresses you should have in your closet this spring
3-free: What you need to know about nail polish
Would you wear a "wearable"?
Are you a shopaholic?
Sneak a peek at our April/May issue starring Becky G
Behind the Scenes of our April/May cover shoot with Becky G
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
4 HOURS AGO Oh, baby! It's finally #SpringBreak & we hope you're indulging in some sun....and these relaxing reads, of course: http://t.co/b88XKJ1jej
7 HOURS AGO Do you shop 'til you drop? If so, you may be a shopaholic! Take this #quiz to find out: http://t.co/YoMIGJWeeh
8 HOURS AGO Here we go! Chat live with #DearCarol *RIGHT NOW* at http://t.co/QpXlc5flr2! Plus win a signed copy of the newest book from @carol_weston
207 Comments | Add Yours
1. What's the right age to start dating? 15 or 16
2. Would you rather... hold his hand or kiss him on the cheek? Kiss him on the check
3. Would you rather... sit together at lunch or hang after school? Hang after school
4. Team Peeta or Team Gale? TEAM PEETA
5. Team Edward or Team Jacob? Team Edward
6. Best slow dance song? No clue
7. Perfect first kiss moment? Never had one
8. One crush or many crushes? One HUGE crush
9. Group date or one-on-one? one-on-one
10. Would you date your BFF's ex? Depends on who it is
by Jollyjumper8 on 3/28/2012 11:12:31 PM
2. Hold his hand
3. Hang out after school
4. Team gale
5. Team edward
6. "Thousand years"
7. In the rain, or at the drive in movies
9. One on one
10. Ya if she said it was ok
by quahaugs on 3/28/2012 10:43:26 PM
1.Whatever feels comfortable I geuss. But for me 12.
2. Hold his hand! Personnel affection is only for us to see!
3. hang after school! More bonding time.
4. Team gale! He's SOOOO cute!
5.Team Edward, he'll protect you no matter how much trouble you cause! ;) LOl
6.Hmmmm. that's really hard! But white demon love song or the one that plays in the Titanic commercial!
7. Whenever you look into eachother's eyes and feel that it's right.
8. Many crushes. Nothings wrong with a back up, right?
9. Group dates are more fun! But one-on-ones are way romanticer!
10. Only if she says it's okay, and if i REALLY like him, not just to have a boy toy.
by MadyX0X0 on 3/28/2012 8:39:59 PM
1. What's the right age to start dating?-depends
2. Would you rather... hold his hand or kiss him on the cheek?-cant i pick both?!
3. Would you rather... sit together at lunch or hang after school?-hang after school
4. Team Peeta or Team Gale?-what?
5. Team Edward or Team Jacob?-Jacob! duh
6. Best slow dance song?-which ever one i get to dance with my crush
7. Perfect first kiss moment?-super unique and cute
8. One crush or many crushes?-one
9. Group date or one-on-one?-one on one
10. Would you date your BFF's ex?-NO,made a huge mistake just by liking him
by Grdogs on 3/28/2012 8:33:41 PM
1. What's the right age to start dating?
14 or 15
2. Would you rather... hold his hand or kiss him on the cheek?
3. Would you rather... sit together at lunch or hang after school?
4. Team Peeta or Team Gale?
5. Team Edward or Team Jacob?
6. Best slow dance song?
7. Perfect first kiss moment?
In the RAIN
8. One crush or many crushes?
One at a time
9. Group date or one-on-one?
Group makes it far less akward
10. Would you date your BFF's ex?
Only if she okay-ed it before hand
by izzygirl13 on 3/28/2012 7:55:39 PM
2.Hold his hand
3.Hang after school
6."I Will Always Love You" by Whitney Houston
7.Under the stars on the beach
10.Only if she was totally 100% OK with it
by supersingershannon on 3/28/2012 6:04:59 PM
2. Hold his hand.
3. Sit together at lunch. Too much homework after school!!
5. Team Harry Potter.
6. "Forever Young" by Bob Dylan.
7. In the snow.
8. Just one.
9. Group date. Sooo much less pressure.
by Harry-Potter-Fan on 3/28/2012 5:21:19 PM
It's a DIY delivery!
CLICK HERE to snag a cute craft box filled with dazzling DIY materials, cinchy step-by-step instructions, awesome inspo and more—all delivered right to your door!