This Turkey Day vacay: host a friendsgiving feast!
This sweetie gave an unexpected kiss for the camera
I know I am pretty but I don't have a BF. Is something wrong with me?
The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week
Feel-Good Friday: Tiffany the Terrier eats her pro-ice hockey playing owner's passport
How to look like the trendy one at Thanksgiving
All-natural lippies you can actually eat
4 sneaky moves for stronger and leaner posture
Should you get back with your ex?
What do you think of our Dec/Jan issue? We wanna know!
Kirby Buckets Clip
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
7 HOURS AGO You want dermatologist-approved skin—here's how to get it at home: http://t.co/QnHOyrxeqe
10 HOURS AGO Are good things comin' your way? Check your #horoscope to see: http://t.co/X0oqJA2AV2
11 HOURS AGO Betcha didn't know flaxseed could do this: http://t.co/BVSiatO8sk
207 Comments | Add Yours
1. What's the right age to start dating? 15 or 16
2. Would you rather... hold his hand or kiss him on the cheek? Kiss him on the check
3. Would you rather... sit together at lunch or hang after school? Hang after school
4. Team Peeta or Team Gale? TEAM PEETA
5. Team Edward or Team Jacob? Team Edward
6. Best slow dance song? No clue
7. Perfect first kiss moment? Never had one
8. One crush or many crushes? One HUGE crush
9. Group date or one-on-one? one-on-one
10. Would you date your BFF's ex? Depends on who it is
by Jollyjumper8 on 3/28/2012 11:12:31 PM
2. Hold his hand
3. Hang out after school
4. Team gale
5. Team edward
6. "Thousand years"
7. In the rain, or at the drive in movies
9. One on one
10. Ya if she said it was ok
by quahaugs on 3/28/2012 10:43:26 PM
1.Whatever feels comfortable I geuss. But for me 12.
2. Hold his hand! Personnel affection is only for us to see!
3. hang after school! More bonding time.
4. Team gale! He's SOOOO cute!
5.Team Edward, he'll protect you no matter how much trouble you cause! ;) LOl
6.Hmmmm. that's really hard! But white demon love song or the one that plays in the Titanic commercial!
7. Whenever you look into eachother's eyes and feel that it's right.
8. Many crushes. Nothings wrong with a back up, right?
9. Group dates are more fun! But one-on-ones are way romanticer!
10. Only if she says it's okay, and if i REALLY like him, not just to have a boy toy.
by MadyX0X0 on 3/28/2012 8:39:59 PM
1. What's the right age to start dating?-depends
2. Would you rather... hold his hand or kiss him on the cheek?-cant i pick both?!
3. Would you rather... sit together at lunch or hang after school?-hang after school
4. Team Peeta or Team Gale?-what?
5. Team Edward or Team Jacob?-Jacob! duh
6. Best slow dance song?-which ever one i get to dance with my crush
7. Perfect first kiss moment?-super unique and cute
8. One crush or many crushes?-one
9. Group date or one-on-one?-one on one
10. Would you date your BFF's ex?-NO,made a huge mistake just by liking him
by Grdogs on 3/28/2012 8:33:41 PM
1. What's the right age to start dating?
14 or 15
2. Would you rather... hold his hand or kiss him on the cheek?
3. Would you rather... sit together at lunch or hang after school?
4. Team Peeta or Team Gale?
5. Team Edward or Team Jacob?
6. Best slow dance song?
7. Perfect first kiss moment?
In the RAIN
8. One crush or many crushes?
One at a time
9. Group date or one-on-one?
Group makes it far less akward
10. Would you date your BFF's ex?
Only if she okay-ed it before hand
by izzygirl13 on 3/28/2012 7:55:39 PM
2.Hold his hand
3.Hang after school
6."I Will Always Love You" by Whitney Houston
7.Under the stars on the beach
10.Only if she was totally 100% OK with it
by supersingershannon on 3/28/2012 6:04:59 PM
2. Hold his hand.
3. Sit together at lunch. Too much homework after school!!
5. Team Harry Potter.
6. "Forever Young" by Bob Dylan.
7. In the snow.
8. Just one.
9. Group date. Sooo much less pressure.
by Harry-Potter-Fan on 3/28/2012 5:21:19 PM
Here's a *free* excerpt from Bella Thorne's new book!
Bella Thorne's got a new book series—
and it's amazing.
CLICK HERE for everything you need to know about the first novel, Autumn Falls—plus a Q&A with Bella and a *free* chapter sampler!