5 eco-friendly beauty products you can’t live without
Girls, take note! This is how a real guy acts when jerks get you down
The next time your parents start talking about how you grew up so fast, consider this
The 3 things you need to watch and do this Earth Day
Your weekly horoscope
Here’s how to wear shorts with tights
Ditch dry hair: How to keep your hair moisturized
10 reasons we're smiling this spring--yes, even with April showers!
Are you the real you?
#ThrowbackThursday: Flip through GL’s covers from 2000
Behind the scenes at the RDMA
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
10 HOURS AGO The truth about shaving your arm hair: http://t.co/ajzVkpuuub
13 HOURS AGO @theduckbrand challenges YOU to create & accessorize a prom outfit w/Duck Tape for a chance to #win: http://t.co/WXboQLPzjB #stuckatprom
14 HOURS AGO Oh snap! Is your mom snooping in your diary?! http://t.co/fh6lrvL2Lp
207 Comments | Add Yours
1. What's the right age to start dating? 15 or 16
2. Would you rather... hold his hand or kiss him on the cheek? Kiss him on the check
3. Would you rather... sit together at lunch or hang after school? Hang after school
4. Team Peeta or Team Gale? TEAM PEETA
5. Team Edward or Team Jacob? Team Edward
6. Best slow dance song? No clue
7. Perfect first kiss moment? Never had one
8. One crush or many crushes? One HUGE crush
9. Group date or one-on-one? one-on-one
10. Would you date your BFF's ex? Depends on who it is
by Jollyjumper8 on 3/28/2012 11:12:31 PM
2. Hold his hand
3. Hang out after school
4. Team gale
5. Team edward
6. "Thousand years"
7. In the rain, or at the drive in movies
9. One on one
10. Ya if she said it was ok
by quahaugs on 3/28/2012 10:43:26 PM
1.Whatever feels comfortable I geuss. But for me 12.
2. Hold his hand! Personnel affection is only for us to see!
3. hang after school! More bonding time.
4. Team gale! He's SOOOO cute!
5.Team Edward, he'll protect you no matter how much trouble you cause! ;) LOl
6.Hmmmm. that's really hard! But white demon love song or the one that plays in the Titanic commercial!
7. Whenever you look into eachother's eyes and feel that it's right.
8. Many crushes. Nothings wrong with a back up, right?
9. Group dates are more fun! But one-on-ones are way romanticer!
10. Only if she says it's okay, and if i REALLY like him, not just to have a boy toy.
by MadyX0X0 on 3/28/2012 8:39:59 PM
1. What's the right age to start dating?-depends
2. Would you rather... hold his hand or kiss him on the cheek?-cant i pick both?!
3. Would you rather... sit together at lunch or hang after school?-hang after school
4. Team Peeta or Team Gale?-what?
5. Team Edward or Team Jacob?-Jacob! duh
6. Best slow dance song?-which ever one i get to dance with my crush
7. Perfect first kiss moment?-super unique and cute
8. One crush or many crushes?-one
9. Group date or one-on-one?-one on one
10. Would you date your BFF's ex?-NO,made a huge mistake just by liking him
by Grdogs on 3/28/2012 8:33:41 PM
1. What's the right age to start dating?
14 or 15
2. Would you rather... hold his hand or kiss him on the cheek?
3. Would you rather... sit together at lunch or hang after school?
4. Team Peeta or Team Gale?
5. Team Edward or Team Jacob?
6. Best slow dance song?
7. Perfect first kiss moment?
In the RAIN
8. One crush or many crushes?
One at a time
9. Group date or one-on-one?
Group makes it far less akward
10. Would you date your BFF's ex?
Only if she okay-ed it before hand
by izzygirl13 on 3/28/2012 7:55:39 PM
2.Hold his hand
3.Hang after school
6."I Will Always Love You" by Whitney Houston
7.Under the stars on the beach
10.Only if she was totally 100% OK with it
by supersingershannon on 3/28/2012 6:04:59 PM
2. Hold his hand.
3. Sit together at lunch. Too much homework after school!!
5. Team Harry Potter.
6. "Forever Young" by Bob Dylan.
7. In the snow.
8. Just one.
9. Group date. Sooo much less pressure.
by Harry-Potter-Fan on 3/28/2012 5:21:19 PM
Buh-bye, chilly temps! What’s one fashion trend that is a
must this season?
Free fashion and beauty faves!
Want to score a stash of sweet spring essentials? CLICK HERE to enter GL's Fresh Spring Picks Guide 2014!