The perfect guide to conquering Black Friday
This meanie wanted to keep dating on the DL
5 ways to deal when you're feeling depressed
Exclusive: Peek into the future to tonight's Best Friends Whenever
November Totally Tech Giveaway: Week 4 winners
Ski bunny honey: The cutest swag for the slopes
What type of hairbrush should you *really* be using?
Believe it or not, you *can* stay fit this Thanksgiving
#ThatAwkwardMomentWhen... Tell us your awkward story for a chance to be in the mag!
GL's Exclusive Look at Best Friends Whenever's "Cyd and Shelby Strike Back"
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
7 HOURS AGO 🎧�https://t.co/C7OhqeZA3e3e
8 HOURS AGO 😂�https://t.co/MIGC2zPfMqMq
8 HOURS AGO 👏👏https://t.co/q6EFci4vDbvDb
207 Comments | Add Yours
2. hold his hand
3. hang after school
4. Team Gale
5. Team Jacob HOT! HOT! HOT!
6. A thousand years
7. when no one is watching
8. one crush
9. doesn't matter
10. it depends on who dumped who
by igw1999 on 6/19/2012 7:19:30 PM
1. 15 or 16
3. After school, definitely.
4. Peeta fosho
6. One that is slow.
7. It's raining. *all the cliche!*
8. I usually have many.
10. Ah. Never.
by purplecrazed on 6/19/2012 5:16:54 PM
2. hold hands
3. if it has to be one or the otherr... hang out! Lunch is like 30 minutes, you could hang out for like a loger amount of time!
4. Team Peeta! i <3 Josh Hutcherson!
5. Team Jacob!
6. I Won't Give Up- Jason Mraz
7. After you hug and you look into each others eyes
8. Just One
9. Group Date first, when you get more comfortable then one-on-one
10. Oh Gosh NOO!!
by mysterygirl17 on 6/18/2012 12:26:47 PM
2) kiss him on the cheek
3) Hang after school
5) Neither (blech)
6) Safe and Sound
7) Picnic on the beach at sunset
9) one on one
by emrosedu on 6/17/2012 11:11:14 AM
1.) I want to, but 16
2.) kiss him on the cheek
3.) sit together at lunch
4.) Team Peeta!
5.) could care less
6.) Secrets, idk i just like the song and i can just see people slow dancing to it
7.) in da rain! or during a moment that has a lot of tension
8.) well right now i have one ;)
9.) if it's the first time, then group
10.) Nope! That would feel so bad in many different ways.
by Gabriella123 on 6/17/2012 1:46:28 AM
1. 9-10 years old
2. Kiss him on the cheek
3. hang out after school
6. thousand years-christina peri
7. after a date before you go
8. many, if 2 counts as many!!
9. both. group date every now and then, 1 on 1 every now and then!
10. if she dumped him, then yes! unless he was like cheating on her or something like that!
by Mellie.123 on 6/16/2012 10:15:00 AM
1.Whenever you find someone you really like, about 12 or 13
2.both haha....kiss him on the cheek
3.both again....sit together at lunch
6.count on you- Big Time Rush
7.after a great date at night, or when your not expecting it
8.one but you can have eye candy
9.group date maybe the 2nd time, then one-on-one 1st
by jessicalynn632 on 6/15/2012 11:06:00 PM
1. when ever you meet someone who cares a lot about you. but not until at least 6th grade
2. hold his hand
4. team gale
5. team edward
6. a thousand years
7. when you both are staring into each others eyes and nobody is around
9. one one one
10. NO never ever ever!
by kathrync on 6/14/2012 8:44:01 PM
4+5: Team Potter FTW
6: Call Me~Shinedown
7: When your sad, you guys lock eyes and then lock lips<3
8: many but only 2 of them would be considered crushes
10: No. If he treated her badly enough to have it broken off, I don't want that to happen to me.
by XxUTookMahFonexX on 6/14/2012 5:40:17 PM
2: Hold Hand
3: Sit together @ lunch
4: Team Peeta
5: Team Edward!!!
6: A Thousand Years
7: After a date before you go inside!
8: One crush
9: one on one!
by 12abs on 6/14/2012 4:57:22 PM
WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?
Dive into the weird, wonderful world of Curiosity House: The Shrunken Head! CLICK HERE for your chance to win it—and to explore Dumfrey's Dime Museum of Freaks, Oddities and Wonders.