9 crafty presents to make this Mother's Day
How to say "NO" when someone asks you out
Meet England's new princess, the royal baby!
The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week
Keep pushing through, ladies! The stars say you're on your way to sunnier skies
The cutest arm candy you can DIY with your crew!
How to get your tired footsies sandal-ready ASAP
Yummy foods that'll help get you through finals
Share your story on how ya got in shape for a chance to be in the mag!
GL + Radio Disney Present: Alli Simpson Styling with Sabrina Carpenter
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO A study in #superfoods —or, how chocolate can help you get As on all your finals. #healthyeating #brainfood http://t.co/1tTUarF9ZW
2 HOURS AGO Step away from the magic 8 ball. Your #horoscope is finally here: http://t.co/EwehAjFexQ
2 HOURS AGO Who needs a pricey pedi? We've got the best #DIY foot fixes to get your toesies sandal-ready. http://t.co/EAUrkYl93m
207 Comments | Add Yours
2. hold his hand
3. hang after school
4. Team Gale
5. Team Jacob HOT! HOT! HOT!
6. A thousand years
7. when no one is watching
8. one crush
9. doesn't matter
10. it depends on who dumped who
by igw1999 on 6/19/2012 7:19:30 PM
1. 15 or 16
3. After school, definitely.
4. Peeta fosho
6. One that is slow.
7. It's raining. *all the cliche!*
8. I usually have many.
10. Ah. Never.
by purplecrazed on 6/19/2012 5:16:54 PM
2. hold hands
3. if it has to be one or the otherr... hang out! Lunch is like 30 minutes, you could hang out for like a loger amount of time!
4. Team Peeta! i <3 Josh Hutcherson!
5. Team Jacob!
6. I Won't Give Up- Jason Mraz
7. After you hug and you look into each others eyes
8. Just One
9. Group Date first, when you get more comfortable then one-on-one
10. Oh Gosh NOO!!
by mysterygirl17 on 6/18/2012 12:26:47 PM
2) kiss him on the cheek
3) Hang after school
5) Neither (blech)
6) Safe and Sound
7) Picnic on the beach at sunset
9) one on one
by emrosedu on 6/17/2012 11:11:14 AM
1.) I want to, but 16
2.) kiss him on the cheek
3.) sit together at lunch
4.) Team Peeta!
5.) could care less
6.) Secrets, idk i just like the song and i can just see people slow dancing to it
7.) in da rain! or during a moment that has a lot of tension
8.) well right now i have one ;)
9.) if it's the first time, then group
10.) Nope! That would feel so bad in many different ways.
by Gabriella123 on 6/17/2012 1:46:28 AM
1. 9-10 years old
2. Kiss him on the cheek
3. hang out after school
6. thousand years-christina peri
7. after a date before you go
8. many, if 2 counts as many!!
9. both. group date every now and then, 1 on 1 every now and then!
10. if she dumped him, then yes! unless he was like cheating on her or something like that!
by Mellie.123 on 6/16/2012 10:15:00 AM
1.Whenever you find someone you really like, about 12 or 13
2.both haha....kiss him on the cheek
3.both again....sit together at lunch
6.count on you- Big Time Rush
7.after a great date at night, or when your not expecting it
8.one but you can have eye candy
9.group date maybe the 2nd time, then one-on-one 1st
by jessicalynn632 on 6/15/2012 11:06:00 PM
1. when ever you meet someone who cares a lot about you. but not until at least 6th grade
2. hold his hand
4. team gale
5. team edward
6. a thousand years
7. when you both are staring into each others eyes and nobody is around
9. one one one
10. NO never ever ever!
by kathrync on 6/14/2012 8:44:01 PM
4+5: Team Potter FTW
6: Call Me~Shinedown
7: When your sad, you guys lock eyes and then lock lips<3
8: many but only 2 of them would be considered crushes
10: No. If he treated her badly enough to have it broken off, I don't want that to happen to me.
by XxUTookMahFonexX on 6/14/2012 5:40:17 PM
2: Hold Hand
3: Sit together @ lunch
4: Team Peeta
5: Team Edward!!!
6: A Thousand Years
7: After a date before you go inside!
8: One crush
9: one on one!
by 12abs on 6/14/2012 4:57:22 PM
QUIZ: Could you go Rogue?
Do you go with the flow...or do you go rogue? CLICK HERE to find out if you've got what it takes to change the world.