Get gutsy! Why Y-O-U should ask out that cutie
These high school students honored the memory of their friend in a super special way
It's time to get #BackToHogwarts
Understanding is an important part of friendship, Virgo...
Need some style inspo? Check out these teen fashion bloggers
4 common eyeliner mistakes and how to fix them
What time should you *really* take a shower?
Sneak a peek at our August/September issue starring Dove Cameron!
GL's Exclusive Look at Sunday's Best Friends Whenever
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
1 HOURS AGO Give your H2O a MEGA upgrade: http://t.co/Drhd9AIsfS pic.twitter.com/U8aRDAx2P3
2 HOURS AGO This teen is protesting her high school's yoga pants policy: http://t.co/eLHRLkOH9p pic.twitter.com/5kjnQwM6N6
2 HOURS AGO RT @caltabiano_anna: Great interview with @girlslifemag. They're the sweetest! Thank you!! http://t.co/6Edb4HKs8v
207 Comments | Add Yours
2. hold his hand
3. hang after school
4. Team Gale
5. Team Jacob HOT! HOT! HOT!
6. A thousand years
7. when no one is watching
8. one crush
9. doesn't matter
10. it depends on who dumped who
by igw1999 on 6/19/2012 7:19:30 PM
1. 15 or 16
3. After school, definitely.
4. Peeta fosho
6. One that is slow.
7. It's raining. *all the cliche!*
8. I usually have many.
10. Ah. Never.
by purplecrazed on 6/19/2012 5:16:54 PM
2. hold hands
3. if it has to be one or the otherr... hang out! Lunch is like 30 minutes, you could hang out for like a loger amount of time!
4. Team Peeta! i <3 Josh Hutcherson!
5. Team Jacob!
6. I Won't Give Up- Jason Mraz
7. After you hug and you look into each others eyes
8. Just One
9. Group Date first, when you get more comfortable then one-on-one
10. Oh Gosh NOO!!
by mysterygirl17 on 6/18/2012 12:26:47 PM
2) kiss him on the cheek
3) Hang after school
5) Neither (blech)
6) Safe and Sound
7) Picnic on the beach at sunset
9) one on one
by emrosedu on 6/17/2012 11:11:14 AM
1.) I want to, but 16
2.) kiss him on the cheek
3.) sit together at lunch
4.) Team Peeta!
5.) could care less
6.) Secrets, idk i just like the song and i can just see people slow dancing to it
7.) in da rain! or during a moment that has a lot of tension
8.) well right now i have one ;)
9.) if it's the first time, then group
10.) Nope! That would feel so bad in many different ways.
by Gabriella123 on 6/17/2012 1:46:28 AM
1. 9-10 years old
2. Kiss him on the cheek
3. hang out after school
6. thousand years-christina peri
7. after a date before you go
8. many, if 2 counts as many!!
9. both. group date every now and then, 1 on 1 every now and then!
10. if she dumped him, then yes! unless he was like cheating on her or something like that!
by Mellie.123 on 6/16/2012 10:15:00 AM
1.Whenever you find someone you really like, about 12 or 13
2.both haha....kiss him on the cheek
3.both again....sit together at lunch
6.count on you- Big Time Rush
7.after a great date at night, or when your not expecting it
8.one but you can have eye candy
9.group date maybe the 2nd time, then one-on-one 1st
by jessicalynn632 on 6/15/2012 11:06:00 PM
1. when ever you meet someone who cares a lot about you. but not until at least 6th grade
2. hold his hand
4. team gale
5. team edward
6. a thousand years
7. when you both are staring into each others eyes and nobody is around
9. one one one
10. NO never ever ever!
by kathrync on 6/14/2012 8:44:01 PM
4+5: Team Potter FTW
6: Call Me~Shinedown
7: When your sad, you guys lock eyes and then lock lips<3
8: many but only 2 of them would be considered crushes
10: No. If he treated her badly enough to have it broken off, I don't want that to happen to me.
by XxUTookMahFonexX on 6/14/2012 5:40:17 PM
2: Hold Hand
3: Sit together @ lunch
4: Team Peeta
5: Team Edward!!!
6: A Thousand Years
7: After a date before you go inside!
8: One crush
9: one on one!
by 12abs on 6/14/2012 4:57:22 PM
*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!
Want to rock your life this year? Check out Rydel's new guide to fashion, fitness, friends, fun (and everything else!) and CLICK HERE for your chance to meet her.