What is Memorial Day, anyway?
How to get your ex to like you again
Meet the girl who ditched prom to help the homeless
Are you ready? R5 is teasing something big...
Feel Good Friday: Having a ruff day? Read *this*
How to make cut off denim shorts
How to protect your strands from the summer sun
What you need to know about cracking your knuckles
Have you ever been bullied? Share your story to help other girls!
GL's Behind-the-Scenes of Strange Magic
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
1 HOURS AGO Need some new summer swag? Pick up this season's essentials: http://t.co/0PpOfiVteC pic.twitter.com/jY7OdFsCKl
2 HOURS AGO Planning a weekend trip to the beach? We've got the best bags EVER: http://t.co/fFBt5dE5rx pic.twitter.com/PNSsAGXq7v
3 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 10 sport a Tribal Treasure Hanky top and Hipster bikini from @HobieSwim. http://t.co/CqN6qsXhB1
207 Comments | Add Yours
2. hold his hand
3. hang after school
4. Team Gale
5. Team Jacob HOT! HOT! HOT!
6. A thousand years
7. when no one is watching
8. one crush
9. doesn't matter
10. it depends on who dumped who
by igw1999 on 6/19/2012 7:19:30 PM
1. 15 or 16
3. After school, definitely.
4. Peeta fosho
6. One that is slow.
7. It's raining. *all the cliche!*
8. I usually have many.
10. Ah. Never.
by purplecrazed on 6/19/2012 5:16:54 PM
2. hold hands
3. if it has to be one or the otherr... hang out! Lunch is like 30 minutes, you could hang out for like a loger amount of time!
4. Team Peeta! i <3 Josh Hutcherson!
5. Team Jacob!
6. I Won't Give Up- Jason Mraz
7. After you hug and you look into each others eyes
8. Just One
9. Group Date first, when you get more comfortable then one-on-one
10. Oh Gosh NOO!!
by mysterygirl17 on 6/18/2012 12:26:47 PM
2) kiss him on the cheek
3) Hang after school
5) Neither (blech)
6) Safe and Sound
7) Picnic on the beach at sunset
9) one on one
by emrosedu on 6/17/2012 11:11:14 AM
1.) I want to, but 16
2.) kiss him on the cheek
3.) sit together at lunch
4.) Team Peeta!
5.) could care less
6.) Secrets, idk i just like the song and i can just see people slow dancing to it
7.) in da rain! or during a moment that has a lot of tension
8.) well right now i have one ;)
9.) if it's the first time, then group
10.) Nope! That would feel so bad in many different ways.
by Gabriella123 on 6/17/2012 1:46:28 AM
1. 9-10 years old
2. Kiss him on the cheek
3. hang out after school
6. thousand years-christina peri
7. after a date before you go
8. many, if 2 counts as many!!
9. both. group date every now and then, 1 on 1 every now and then!
10. if she dumped him, then yes! unless he was like cheating on her or something like that!
by Mellie.123 on 6/16/2012 10:15:00 AM
1.Whenever you find someone you really like, about 12 or 13
2.both haha....kiss him on the cheek
3.both again....sit together at lunch
6.count on you- Big Time Rush
7.after a great date at night, or when your not expecting it
8.one but you can have eye candy
9.group date maybe the 2nd time, then one-on-one 1st
by jessicalynn632 on 6/15/2012 11:06:00 PM
1. when ever you meet someone who cares a lot about you. but not until at least 6th grade
2. hold his hand
4. team gale
5. team edward
6. a thousand years
7. when you both are staring into each others eyes and nobody is around
9. one one one
10. NO never ever ever!
by kathrync on 6/14/2012 8:44:01 PM
4+5: Team Potter FTW
6: Call Me~Shinedown
7: When your sad, you guys lock eyes and then lock lips<3
8: many but only 2 of them would be considered crushes
10: No. If he treated her badly enough to have it broken off, I don't want that to happen to me.
by XxUTookMahFonexX on 6/14/2012 5:40:17 PM
2: Hold Hand
3: Sit together @ lunch
4: Team Peeta
5: Team Edward!!!
6: A Thousand Years
7: After a date before you go inside!
8: One crush
9: one on one!
by 12abs on 6/14/2012 4:57:22 PM
Do you have any plans on getting a summer job?
Quiz: Are you the best BFF ever? Grab your bestie and CLICK HERE to test your friendship IQ!
QUIZ: Are you the best bestie?
How well do you *really* know your BFF?
Grab your best bud and CLICK HERE to take the ultimate friendship test!