Does cheating count if it's long distance?
Chiefs. Braves. Redskins. Is it time to ban offensive school mascots?
"To Live" - An original poem
What would you do with more lives than a cat? Well, read Intuition first
6 ways to rock a maxi
What a jump! Kenyan high schooler makes crazy leap--on video
Are you a super sitter?
Karen the Editor's grad speech pick: Conan's Harvard address to the class of 2000
Behind the Scenes of the Bella Thorne June/July '13 Cover Shoot
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
5 HOURS AGO Help! I bite my cuticles--sometimes 'til they bleed. How can I stop? http://t.co/f2jqw2iLYZ
6 HOURS AGO Is he really into you or using you to get to your BFF? http://t.co/5KxqYmbixP
8 HOURS AGO Having problems getting along with Dad? Try these tips for a great relationship with your #1 guy: http://t.co/pN6VzxnHmV
206 Comments | Add Yours
1)What's the right age to start dating? Well, in my opinion the purpose of dating is to eventually find someone to marry, but I guess if you want to not do that then like high school.
2)Would you rather hold his hand or kiss him on the cheek? Kiss him on the cheek!
3) sit together at lunch or hang after school? Hang after school!
4)Team Peeta or team gale? Peeta!
5)Team Edward or team Jacob? neither!
6) Best slow dance song? You are so beautiful by John Cocker
7)Perfect first kiss moment? either in the rain or on the beach!
8)one crush or many crushes? 1 or 2
9)Group date or one on one? Group when just starting to know eachother, one on one later
10)Would you date your best friends ex? No, that's hurtful and rude
by kt_brooks on 6/6/2012 3:36:50 PM
1. About 12-13 in my opinion
2. Hold his hand
3. Hang after school
5. I hate Twilight sorry.
6. I haven't slow danced yet, so I am not quite sure.
7. In the rain, when no one's there...
8. My boyfriend ;)
9. I think it is better in a group
10. Done it before, only regretted it. I think if they are totally positive about it, then it is okay. If you do it behind their back, just no.
by alpha_dawg on 6/5/2012 10:41:42 PM
1. High school
2. Hold his hand
3. Hang after school
8. One crush
by megaroni1997 on 6/5/2012 7:56:39 PM
1.) Seventh or eight grade
2.) Hold his hand
3.) Hang out after school
4.) Team Gale
5.) Team Jacob!!
6.) Just A Kiss by Lady Antebellum
7.) While your slow dancing (for the first time!)
8.) One crush
9.) Group then one on one
10.) No way!!!! Unless she was TOTALLY okay with it!!!
by swimmergirl14 on 6/5/2012 6:47:17 PM
1. What's the right age to start dating?
id say 10 or 11
2. Would you rather... hold his hand or kiss him on the cheek?
kiss him on the cheek duhh!! (:
3. Would you rather... sit together at lunch or hang after school?
hang after school
4. Team Peeta or Team Gale?
peeta i guess
5. Team Edward or Team Jacob?
edward all the way!!!!!!
6. Best slow dance song?
teardrops on my guitar by taylor swift
7. Perfect first kiss moment?
on the beach in the sunset with a cool breeze
8. One crush or many crushes?
9. Group date or one-on-one?
for the first date 1 on 1 the rest are whatever
10. Would you date your BFF's ex?
yess depending on how cute he is
by ice26skating on 6/5/2012 12:32:53 PM
1. When your ready but not before middle school
2. hold hand
5.Edward in book jacob in movie
9. one on one
by UnknownTillNow on 6/4/2012 4:44:09 PM
3.Hang after school
6.Apologize by One Republic
7.A sweet kiss during a slow dance or a romantic kiss in a private location during a party.
by FangLuver on 6/3/2012 1:08:05 PM
2. hold his hand
3. sit together at lunch
4. Team Gale
5. Team Jacob
7. in the park both sitting on the bench
8. one crush
9. group date
10. ofcourse not
by swagmeupyo on 6/3/2012 8:47:04 AM
2) Hold hands
3) Hang out after school
4) Team Gale
5) Jacob=hot but I like vampires better...
8) One crush
9) Group at first then one-on-one
10) No!! Awkward much?
by princessog2000 on 6/2/2012 5:00:09 PM
1. high school
2.depends on how far we are in the relationship..hold hand
3. Hangout after school
7.beach sunset or sunrise
10.GIRL CODE ( NO )
by bubblesinmybrain on 6/1/2012 8:50:26 PM
Will Zoey find her fashion fairytale?