8 HOURS AGO 4 brilliant ways to wear a braid crown: http://t.co/Vh5xQu3jr0

11 HOURS AGO Which trendy print are you? http://t.co/ZNIaHQDOTy

12 HOURS AGO This sweetie shows that sometimes life really can be like the movies: http://t.co/5BF8G1XBso

COMMENTS

Sleepover survival secrets: What to do when you're homesick

Freaked about leaving home? 8 tips to ditch the blues and have blast with your buds

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
How old do you have to be to apply to model for GL Magazine? I'm 10 (almost 11) years old and all of my friends say I look like a model. Am I eligable to enter to be a GL model? And I also had another question, what kind of things do the models model for?
Thanks so much!
xoxo New_York_City

Hey girlie,

We can't guarantee you'll get chosen, but give it a try! Click this link for all the details:

As for your other question, models work for all sorts of things - magazines, runway, catalogues, websites, advertisements (billboards, etc.), TV commercials, even art!
Lauren C.

by New_York_City on 3/29/2012 7:55:00 PM

hey girlies looking for some great advice? come and ask me on my advice queen page, username honeycakes! I will give you advice on every subject!

or if you would rather join a club, try pink zebra (I am the vice president) it is a newer club that will give you some great advice!! SmileSmile

by honeycakes on 3/29/2012 7:21:46 PM

Super duper cool wooper chewpper lemon scooper. Lol I have funny sayings. Smile

by JessiJo77 on 3/29/2012 5:45:05 PM

MOD
hey, I know this isn't that big of a deal, but when I log on and click on the remember me button, it never remembers me. do you know how to make it remember me?

Hey girl,

Try making sure your "cookies" are turned on by checking your internet options/properties. That lets websites save info, like your password/logged on status, so you don't have to wait!
Lauren C.

by kkgirl4life on 3/29/2012 5:33:07 PM

I got spr homesick in my first sleepover. I burst into tears, and started freaking out. Lol, but really, it had a horrible ending thanks to drama :/

by Beca:p on 3/29/2012 5:08:19 PM

OMG I'm going to my friend's sleepover b-day party tomorrow! This is some great advice, thx GL!

by Glitterheart16 on 3/29/2012 4:54:27 PM

Has any one really ever had this problem Im having to much fun to think about it and my besties rents are like mine to so i never really feel homesick i even have my own bed there!!!

by Payton K on 3/29/2012 4:35:44 PM

wowee, im use 2 it Smile

by Susmita24 on 3/29/2012 4:01:59 PM

My first sleepover went fine. I felt a little homesick at first, but it was so fun I forgot about that.

by supersingershannon on 3/29/2012 4:00:11 PM