39 MINUTES AGO Forget whatcha heard! Gingers do, indeed, have souls: http://t.co/00mxgpFRev

1 HOURS AGO Is Lauren from @FifthHarmony chick secretly dating a member of @TheVampsband? http://t.co/YDLnDrNTIm #harmonizers

2 HOURS AGO Serious question, girl... WHY ARE YOU STILL SINGLE? http://t.co/dJowf9GVWE

COMMENTS

Spring clean your attitude

5 ways to feel fab this season

so me and my sister fight but everytime we do "it's always my fault" thats what my mom dad and sister say. but its not! like 20 minutes ago i asked her if i could have my computer because she had it but she was using her ipod. and she said "well if your going to be a _____ about it then take it so she reached over and hit me. and i still have marks. and even if a show my parents what she did like the marks on my arm they say "are you just trying to get attention again." and i dont know what to say any more. what should i do? please help

Hey babe,

Yikes! That's totally wrong that she is physically abusing you. If your parents refuse to believe you, talk to another trusted adult (family member, friend's parents, even a school counselor if it's still going on when you head back to school). I know it can be difficult to deal with an annoying sib, but maybe instead of going to tattle on her, you can have a convo with her. Sit her down and tell her how you've been feeling lately. Express how it hurts you when she acts like that and it makes you feel like she doesn't love you. Hopefully she will get the hint and ease off. Also try bonding with her more - maybe if you guys interact on a friendly basis, it'll make the fights less frequent. Or, try the opposite and go and hang out with some friends for a few days - maybe you just need a break from each other!
Kelly G.

by jazmine ann on 7/25/2012 11:25:23 AM

MOD MOD
idk why, but since I was young Ive kept things that have no use or for no reason. It's like everything has a big sentimental meaning to me, even things like paper or a wrapper, and I don't know why. This summer I've been trying to get rid of things like old papers and things like that, but it's still hard. Is it just the way I am, or is it an issue that can be fixed? Do u have any ideas of ways I could cope with it and make it easier? I'd really appreciate the advice. Thanks a bunch!!

Hey girl,

I used to have the same problem! People are different, and some people are more sentimental than others. I would suggest that you enlist the help of someone else...sometimes it can be a lot easier to deal with something when you have others supporting you. Tell a parent or a close friend about your troubles, and ask if they can help you sort through some things in your room and guide you in deciding which things to keep and what to get rid of.
Kelly G.

by British-IrishBoybands<3 on 7/4/2012 2:25:49 PM

MOD! MOD MOD!
I just logged on and relized my account has been hacked
my facebook and email were too and they wrote creepy messages to all my friends and on here! What can i do to prevent it! ( password has been changed!)

Hey girl!

Make sure you log out every time you leave our site, as well as your Facebook and email. Also, be sure to change your password every few months. And don't share your passwords with anyone!
Rachael A.

by lostinbattle3 on 6/29/2012 3:27:47 PM

MO MOD MOD!!!!!!
What does MOD stand for?

Hey girl!

MOD stands for Moderator. We just check the website to answer your questions and make sure the comments are appropriate!
Rachael A.

by lostinbattle3 on 6/29/2012 3:17:43 PM

Hey girl!

While we
encourage an open environment on Girlslife.com, some gals might find
your comment inappropriate. It's totally OK to be confused about your feelings, so you should talk to a trusted friend, adult, parent or guidance counselor to help answer your question. Thanks!

Rachael A.

by lostinbattle3 on 6/29/2012 3:11:20 PM

mod,
how do you become a moderator?

Hey blueseastars13, I got my moderator position through an internship with Girls Life. Click this link to find out how to become an intern! Hope this helps! Xoxo http://www.girlslife.com/page/Intern-at-Girls-Life.aspx

Lynae P.

by blueseastars13 on 5/5/2012 4:38:10 PM

okay i wanted help. so i want to join facebook but my mom she really really hates facebook n thinks dat i may get spoilt.i am 14 now so i m eligible to be on facebook plz help! i badly want to join it. i hav tried evrything to convince her, i evn talked to her about it but she doesnt agree.plz plz pplz help me i badly want to join it.

Hey girly! If she feels so strongly against it then you really should push her anymore. If it is the only thing that you want then try and make a deal with her. Ask if you can make one and have her make one two and become friends with her. That way she knows what you are doing and wont be nervous about it.
Ana D.

by rprincess98 on 4/13/2012 3:10:38 PM

I am super boy crazy and I can't help but look for cute boys when I am at the mall or some place local, is that weird? Is that not normal?

Hey girl,

It is totally normal to be a little boy crazy when you're young, so don't be afraid to scope out those cuties as long as it doesn't distract you from what you're doing Smile

Meghan D.

by ljbdaisy on 4/7/2012 9:57:44 AM

My friend and I have to do this project for school that is a community service project. We want to go to this low-income nursing home, but we have no idea what to do with the elderly. Got any ideas?
Also I am super boy crazy and I can't help but look for cute boys when I am at the mall or some place local, is that wierd? Is that not normal?

Hey girl!

Some of the things you and your friends can do are bringing board games, story books to read to them, arts and crafts projects to decorate their rooms, teaching how to use social media websites to stay in touch with family, etc. This article has some great ideas for volunteering with the elderly as well.

Krupali D.

by ljbdaisy on 4/6/2012 10:28:49 AM

im definitely going to spring clean my attitude by doing the things described under Take an Hour for Yourself, Soak up the Sun,Give Back, and Make an Effort. I really love to do my homework outside now! im also going to run and practice for my sports on my own instead of waiting until practice with the team. i heard sweat releases endorphins, which increases your mood, so cant wait to get out and running for track!

by parischick2 on 4/4/2012 6:29:24 PM