1 HOURS AGO Geek over these with your besties! 6 tech crazy books we love: http://t.co/QSVGBAJIQ7

2 HOURS AGO Get those effortless A’s and make your parents proud! #BackToSchool #GLStyle http://t.co/e5mHx3kkNB

3 HOURS AGO Be that fashionista at the lunch table with a great lunch box too! http://t.co/9ueXEtzmCY

COMMENTS

Spring clean your attitude

5 ways to feel fab this season

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
I have a huge crush on this guy, let's call him R, but my friend has a crush on him too, let's call her A, and she told me that if she found out that another girl liked him, she would track them down and murder them (that's really what she said, but I know she wouldn't do that, but that's how she feels!)... But I really, really, really like R! And I want R to know that I like him before middle school because he's not going to the same one as me. But A always gets mad at me whenever I flirt with him, even a TINY bit. And I think R likes me, and everyone knows that R HATES A, and so I don't know why she gets so heated! How do I flirt with him or tell him I like him, without her getting mad? I mean, she doesn't OWN him and she doesn't get to choose who is allowed to like R! Help!

Hey girl,

Totally read this article (link below) about the same sticky best-friend sitch. You're gonna have to talk to her about this, no way around it Frown To be fair, remember that she did make her crush known a LOT earlier than you did. But also remember that you're both growing up, so both of you could change your mind and feel your feelings shift soon. It's nothing to stress about - and he's not the only fish in the sea. (I know it's a cliche, but it's true.) If you love your friend and want to keep your friendship no matter what, you might have to back off a little. It doesn't mean you won't have a chance in the future - or that you won't find a different crush who is even better than this one! <3

Lauren C.

by New_York_City on 3/29/2012 8:14:34 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Today I found out that a girl lied and said that I called her ugly. She is one of my best friends. After play practice, I tried to apologize but she wouldn't accept my apology. She said that I only wanted to be her friend to hang out with her guy friends which is not true. The worst part is that all my friends sided with her, even my bff. I'm so sad. What do I do? I can't move away from her because I sit next to her during lunch and I don't know if we can move. How can I get her to forgive me? Thanks you guys. This really helps if you can answer it.

Hey girl,

You already tried to apologize (and for WHAT? You didn't even do anything!), so she's clearly not going to budge unless she wants to. The best thing to do is talk one-on-one with your other friends to set the record straight. Don't sit back and let them walk away - tell them, calmly, exactly what happened and how none of this is true. Tell them you're committed to their friendship and you would never say something hurtful like that about a friend. Be honest, genuine, and your normal self. You can't force them to believe you, but if you're honest and truthful, they won't have any reason not to <3
Lauren C.

by Jetdoggy24 on 3/29/2012 7:57:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
how do i make someone an officer in my club?

Smile http://www.girlslife.com/page/rules-of-the-road-clubs.aspx?cp=all
Lauren C.

by sweettooth825 on 3/29/2012 7:50:18 PM

Good ideas!

hey girlies looking for some great advice? come and ask me on my advice queen page, username honeycakes! I will give you advice on every subject!

or if you would rather join a club, try pink zebra (I am the vice president) it is a newer club that will give you some great advice!! SmileSmile

by honeycakes on 3/29/2012 7:21:25 PM

I wonder if they got the idea for this post from the poem the one reader wrote. About spring cleaning your love life. I'm pretty sure that would improve my mood. Smile

by random_mockingjay25 on 3/29/2012 7:16:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am going on a class trip to Chicago in like a week and its with 3 other girls from my class and 1 is my BFF the other i have only met a couple of times but she is really nice but the other one has been known to slap, kick, yell and punch other people and i am going to sleep in the same room with her with out an adult in the room!!!! And i have to sit next to her on a 5 hour bus ride!!!!!!!And to top it all off there is def. not enough time to switch people. Please give me some advice on how to deal with her! Thank you so much! You guys are the best!

Hey girlie,

Try not to cause any drama. Make small talk, be friendly and pleasant, and don't act awkward. As long as you act normal and show her you aren't afraid of her (or worse, that you think she's weird), she probably won't cause any trouble. Chances are she does ALL this stuff to get attention - so if you chat as you're getting ready for bed, talk about what you're excited to do that day while you're getting dressed in the morning, and overall just have a pleasant time, she'll feel ok. You don't have to become BFFs obviously, but don't let her reputation get in your way while you're trying to enjoy your trip! Treat her like a friend or friendly classmate and all will go ok Smile
Lauren C.

by physicschick on 3/29/2012 5:50:35 PM

i like this i think this will totally help me with stuff.

by kittycute67 on 3/29/2012 5:01:17 PM

I aksed my crush if he liked me and he said maybe while he was smiling.Then i said if you do then why don't we go out.But he said i am not ready for a gf so ask me when we are 13 or 14.What should i do now?

Hey girl,

He told you the truth - that he's not ready to date - so you gotta respect that. Try not to wait around since he's not actually your BF right now (so you shouldn't miss out on great things, like new crushes, just because he's not ready yet), and instead just be a friend to him! Hang out, do homework together, chat about music and movies, etc. Get to know him better and don't feel pressure to turn it into a relationship yet Smile
Lauren C.

by kittycute67 on 3/29/2012 4:51:22 PM

MOD Our school dance is coming up and i dont know what kind of makeup to wear (no eyeliner or clear mascara) and suggestions and i have adorable white wedges that are like 3 inches but i never really thought about dancing in them!!! do you think they are okay to dance in or should i just ditch the wedges and wear flats

Hey girlie,

Wedges are pretty comfy, so I'd start off in those because they are super cute. But I'd probably stuff a pair of flats in my purse just in case Smile Or flip flops! As for makeup, go for some light eyeshadow in a color that complements your outfit (a navy blue, a shimmery gold) and a perfect pink lipstick! Super pretty for spring.
Lauren C.

by Payton K on 3/29/2012 4:39:37 PM

I am going to spring clean my attitude by not allowing myself to complain as much.

by supersingershannon on 3/29/2012 4:10:00 PM