AN HOUR AGO Onesies just got fancy: http://t.co/Ufd8iLPxcQ

2 HOURS AGO We saw @TheVampsband and @AustinMahone in concert and here's what happened: http://t.co/nmSus7TF1a

3 HOURS AGO 7 fun flicks that prove that school isn't so bad: http://t.co/YVVX0Jy6vn

COMMENTS

Big brother blues

My brother is seven years older than me, and he doesn’t know I exist...

my bff keeps saying, "You're not bulimic, you're too fat!" it makes me really sad because I AM and it doesn't help my recovery by her calling me fat. I can barely deal with her anymore!

Hey girl,

Whoa, this is your BFF saying these things?! Holy moly. The next time she says something like this, get serious and tell her once and for all - "Can you knock it off? I'm dealing with this and I wish my best friend would support me, not make it worse. It hurts when you say those things." Be firm and honest. And after that, if she doesn't stop with the teasing, you need to distance yourself from her. It's sad because she's been your friend for a while, but you can't be around that negativity while you're trying to recover. You need people who love you and support you, not people who are trying to bring you down. Your health is the most important thing here, so do whatever it takes to surround yourself with love! <3
Lauren C.

by angelicjade on 3/31/2012 9:39:44 PM

Me and my big bro are almost 10 years apart. When I was younger it seemed like a big deal but now I talk to him all the time and he's one person I know I can trust to always be there. And even though our lives may be at different stages we can talk to each other about problems and share a good laugh. -Alleigh

by AcutieBookworm on 3/31/2012 10:41:04 AM

My dad only talks about math and my school work its spring break i dont want to stress over school after i just got out of school ....what should I do???

Hey! try changing the subject maybe? if he persists just nicely say you'd rather not think about school during your break. he should understand Smile

Helen S.

by ninja123nerd on 3/30/2012 7:22:20 PM

Okay, so my dad calls me and i answer the phone and he says, that my cousin who is turning 3 has a b-day party tomorrow so i said okay, after that he said that i have to go outside with some of my girl scout troop and sell cookies ( i already sold cookies for 5 hours total last time) and i have to do it since he already signed me up...but its the 1st day of spring break (i want to have FUN) , i dont want to sell anything i want to relax???? HELP??

Hey! since you're signed up there's really no way to get out of it. Just try to tough it out and have fun on the job, that way it'll fly by and you can get to the relaxation Smile

Helen S.

by ninja123nerd on 3/30/2012 7:20:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Okay, this is really weird. In the morning, my nipples are the same color as my skin, but at night, they are red/pink. Is that normal?

Helen S.

by New_York_City on 3/30/2012 5:25:26 PM

Okay so, I have these two guy friends that are younger than me and I've known them since before pre-k, and I love hangin' out with them. But...I am a six grader and there in 4th and 3rd gr. Is it weird that I enjoy their company? Everyone always tells me that we're growing apart, but I'm still with them at least once a week and in the summer even more (which is how it's always been)! I don't think we'll grow apart for at least another year, When do you think we'll end up not seeing each other as often (or not at all)? Thanks!! :0)

Hey! It's hard to say. If it hasn't already happened I kind of think you guys will stay friends Smile There's no rule that says you have to grow apart just because you're older. if that happens naturally, it'll be too bad but if you still like hanging out with them just keep on keepin' on Smile

Helen S.