2 HOURS AGO "Be a voice, not an echo." (The incredible @aijamayrock speaking at #GLRockYourLife last week) #MotivationMonday ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ

3 HOURS AGO RT @aijamayrock: Something I talked about at the @girlslifemag #GLRockYourLife event...๐Ÿ’• So I made this little designโ€ฆhttps://t.co/hWiswgslgeโ€ฆ

3 HOURS AGO "Are you on your period or something?" + more dumb things that dumb guys say to girls: http://t.co/PtxKGMSkP0 ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿฝ

COMMENTS

Get ready to blossom with April's Bloom.com grand prize!

Bloom.com is giving one lucky gal a beauty basket loaded with earth-loving goodies worth over $450...

You are going down hard

by apfeifer12 on 5/1/2012 5:39:28 PM

I know every body else want this but I don't we're to mush makeup but this would not be for me it would be to these people: my teacher,friend,sister,mom,cousin,grandmama,negbor and like one thing to me so I really want this for me so I could give it to other people
Thanks for reading hope you fell for them
Apfeifer

by apfeifer12 on 5/1/2012 5:36:42 PM

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I NEEEEED THAT

by totallycori on 4/28/2012 10:20:36 AM

where wow there is no win today box today. boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

by char char on 4/26/2012 6:21:53 AM

Oh My Gah, I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed to win! It would save so much money, plus it's duh.... makeup!

by cheetah#1 on 4/21/2012 7:36:05 PM

I WANT IT SOO BAD!!! I HOPE I WIN.

by kecialewis on 4/21/2012 12:40:52 PM

I really Widh I had this !! I have like nothing. Chances are i wont though :-/

by brndbruno on 4/12/2012 5:41:59 PM

I HAVE 2 win this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by clara99 on 4/11/2012 9:57:20 PM

omg i want to win sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad! Smile

by ehurley12345 on 4/9/2012 8:42:42 PM

I got my eyes on the prize =3

by chameleongirl on 4/8/2012 9:45:55 PM

Makeovers are not just for your looks. If you could makeover your life what area would you need help in?

Come see what girls are saying about Echo!

Listen up, bookworm babes. Loved Esperanza Rising by Pam Muñoz Ryan? Check out her newest novel, Echo, in our second-ever book club! We're talking music, magic and more all month. CLICK HERE to check it out.