4 HOURS AGO Sneak peek of our next issue since we're hanging with @BeaMiller 2nite! Say hi to our Oct/Nov cover star 😻✌🏾#GLbeaepic.twitter.com/1LOyEfr6cKcK

5 HOURS AGO #Exclusive: We talked w/ @KelseaBallerini about music, locker decs & the best BTS advice: http://t.co/TPi8LzeB2Z pic.twitter.com/pJm8WeQkUi

11 HOURS AGO RT @barbizonmodels: Calling all #barbizonmodeling grads! @girlslifemag and #barbizon are searching for #rolemodel alumni… https://t.co/LBqULDj5fy

COMMENTS

Get ready to blossom with April's Bloom.com grand prize!

Bloom.com is giving one lucky gal a beauty basket loaded with earth-loving goodies worth over $450...

You are going down hard

by apfeifer12 on 5/1/2012 5:39:28 PM

I know every body else want this but I don't we're to mush makeup but this would not be for me it would be to these people: my teacher,friend,sister,mom,cousin,grandmama,negbor and like one thing to me so I really want this for me so I could give it to other people
Thanks for reading hope you fell for them
Apfeifer

by apfeifer12 on 5/1/2012 5:36:42 PM

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I NEEEEED THAT

by totallycori on 4/28/2012 10:20:36 AM

where wow there is no win today box today. boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

by char char on 4/26/2012 6:21:53 AM

Oh My Gah, I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed to win! It would save so much money, plus it's duh.... makeup!

by cheetah#1 on 4/21/2012 7:36:05 PM

I WANT IT SOO BAD!!! I HOPE I WIN.

by kecialewis on 4/21/2012 12:40:52 PM

I really Widh I had this !! I have like nothing. Chances are i wont though :-/

by brndbruno on 4/12/2012 5:41:59 PM

I HAVE 2 win this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by clara99 on 4/11/2012 9:57:20 PM

omg i want to win sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad! Smile

by ehurley12345 on 4/9/2012 8:42:42 PM