8 HOURS AGO Get psyched for back to school with these music vids: http://t.co/552P5H0TUp

11 HOURS AGO What kind of sister are you? http://t.co/R0BoPmeZug

12 HOURS AGO Give your closet a killer makeover: http://t.co/CimNERzkMm

COMMENTS

Make your frenemy a true-blue bestie

Our tricks to getting thisclose, right now…

I'm working right now on turning my frenemy into my friend. We didn't like each other very much because we both play flute and things are very competitive in band.

by pinkbubblegum98 on 7/7/2012 1:25:18 PM

how do go from frenemys to friends with a guy?? me and one of my best guy friends are sorta friends-sorta enemys...we text and talk but sometimes fight and all the time compare grades in school...anybody know how to go to being frenemys to friends??

by loppyears12 on 6/23/2012 12:49:30 AM

MODMODMOD!!!
HELP! One of my besties got a new boyfriend! now, she only talks about him and doesnt care about the rest of us! she doesnt even want to hang out with us on the weekends anymore!! shes always texting him and ALWAYS talking about him. Ive never met him, but i feel like IM DATING HIM (YUCK) WHAT DO WE DO!?
The Happy Loner

Hey Girl!

Friends who always talk about their new boy can be hard to handle sometimes. It can be a new and exciting time for them, and they may forget about their old friends. Tell her how your feeling, hopefully she'll come to realize that she needs to balance time with her friends and boyfriend.

SarahO.

by sarahOxoxo on 5/25/2012 12:34:25 PM

Okay...there is this innocent girl at my school, Sandy, and everybody likes to make fun of her. People scream if something of hers touches them or their property, talk a lot behind her back, and call her names. They have even started a thing at school that is kind of a game called the "Sandy touch"! I am one of her only friends. I don't know why everybody hates Sandy. I am so sad, annoyed and angry at everyone picking on Sandy! I try to speak up, but then people just don't listen. They always say, "I know that it would be mean to do to someone else, but she's Sandy, so she's an exception." or something stupid like that. I get so angry! What can I do to help Sandy?

*All names have been changed for privacy
*names has been changed for privacy

by hermionegirl12 on 5/21/2012 8:00:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
Ok, so I am in a really small private school, and out of the 16 girls, the 2 most popular girls hate me. One of them (lets call her Sam) spreads rumours about me and tells the other one( lets call her Kim) to make her hate me too!! Recently, Sam told Kim that I called her a b-! I didn't though!! So, she called me and told me that she thinks its really rude. In response, I told her she heard me wrong and i would NEVER do that! I asked her who told her that and she didn't want to tell me because it would "start more drama". What do I do? I want to know who said that so I can confront HER instead of Sam.

Hey girlie,

If Sam has already started rumors about you before, she clearly likes the attention and likes to "stir the pot" by causing drama. You could trust her and believe she heard this from someone else... but her reputation isn't great, so personally I'd be suspicious that she made the rumor up herself. Whatever you do, don't go poking around trying to find out who said this in the first place. Because she's actually right - it WOULD start more drama! The best thing to do is just shrug your shoulders and move on. You can't please everyone, and people are going to talk no matter what. The best thing to do is make sure they know you don't let it bother you! <3 If you're cool and calm about it (and just keep to yourself), they'll lose interest in making up all these silly rumors.
Lauren C.

by bridget98 on 4/26/2012 8:34:09 PM

MOD,MOD,MOD,MOD
Please help! i have this small really red and noticeable pimple on my cheek that has lasted 4 weeks! Normally it would go away in a week or less. I have been patient but now i'm not seeing it fade or anything and I cant pop it either because it doesn't have a head. What can i do to make it go away?

Hey cherrykiss900, be sure you're washing your face every morning and night. Get some Witch Hazel(it has nothing to do with witches, just a funny name lol) from CVS, Rite-Aid, or Walgreens, put some on a cotton ball and dab it on your pimple for a few days. You could aslo try purchasing a bottle Burt's Bees Acne solution. It's about $9 and it works, I've used it before. My friend always dabs toothpaste on her pimples overnight so they can dry up, and in the morning she wipes it off with a warm cloth. Hope one of these work for ya! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by cherrykiss900 on 4/14/2012 12:08:08 PM

I have a frenemy I want to be friends with. I don't think it's too far gone to try, so this was really helpful!

by supersingershannon on 4/9/2012 4:29:32 PM

Heyy gurls!! Need some first hand, good advice, like this GL poast? On friends, school, work, fitness, fashion, or anything and everything else?!? You can join the club Queens of hearts <3, it is run by our fabulous president honeycakes!!! I am a member and today you should join too!! You can become an officer and share your great advice, or be a member and chat with others, and ask your questions!!

by Seal17 on 4/5/2012 10:35:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I'm going to a secondary school next year and i'm anxious!! I have never met a new person in my whole 7 years of elementary school!! Do you have any tips on making new friends? The whole: Nice to meet you: is soo lame. Help!! Thank you!!

Hey girlie,

Believe it or not, on the first day of school "Hey I'm ___, nice to meet you!" isn't actually lame... it's TOTALLY normal! The important thing is to be outgoing when you get to your new school and meet friends whenever possible. Pick a lunch table and ask the group there if you can sit with them, then chat and get to know them while you eat. Make small talk with your classmates in each class. Introduce yourself to the girl who has the locker next to yours. Join some new clubs or sports and talk with the people there. It's all about pushing yourself outta your comfort zone, even if it feels a little lame, so you meet as many people as possible and can find the ones you "click" with the best! <3
Lauren C.

by chick987 on 4/5/2012 10:18:39 PM

Hey just to let you guys know, this totally works. i hadn't read the article before doing this, but now me and my frenemie are now so close, it's so great. She's my new bff.

by bluegreen332 on 4/5/2012 7:29:18 PM