5 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

9 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

10 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

Make your frenemy a true-blue bestie

Our tricks to getting thisclose, right now…

i only have one frenemy but i don't have plans on making her one of my besties! She treats me horrible and I don't understand how we became friends though Tong
ATTENTION BAKERS OR FOOD LOVERS
Love baking? Join Cupcakes 101! I post weekly recipes and I recently posted 2 recipes involving a cake mix. Cake mixes are not the best things to use in a cake but sometimes you could make delicious things. If you're not into those cake mixes, no worries! I usually only post recipes for made-from-scratch batter, so if you;re new you could check out the older posts. Join Cupcakes 101 today! Laughing

by purplenurple88 on 4/4/2012 11:39:34 PM

So my sister changed school last year and next school I'm going there too. But my sister told some people that I'm coming and apparantly they're asking what I'm like and one guy even asked if I'm as pretty as her! So honestly yeah my sis is pretty but I don't even come close! She also knows 2 girls who will be in my class which is actuallya good thing but I feel like everybody will be expecting me to be like her or comparing me and especially the guys will be like 'oh shes not that pretty' and stuff.
And that just makes me more nervous changing schools, I feel like the people there will have false expectations of me and that I'll 'dissapoint' them.
I'm actually NOT an insecure person, I'm actually very outgoing but now I'm just really nervous!
What can I do???
Thank you 1'000'000x !!!!
Kristi

Hey chica!

Beauty is very subjective, so it's likely that many people think you're even prettier, while some may not and some may think you guys are equally pretty. For instance, have you seen people that are supermodels, but you personally didn't think was really good looking? A lot of times personality and familiarity affects how people gauge looks, too. Someone that may not initially look as attractive can look amazing after a little while or after they charm people with their persona. So be yourself, confidence as well as vulnerabilty is very human and attractive. If anything, your soon-to-be school mates might feel a bond toward you because they know your sis.

Krupali D.

by imblonde5678 on 4/3/2012 1:21:18 PM

How do you know if a guy really likes you. One of his friends (who's a girl) told me that he likes me but also likes another girl alittle more. Thnx!

Hey chica!

Usually when a guy likes a girl, he makes sure she knows by telling her and asking her out to gauge her interest. If he hasn't done that, chances are he doesn't. But if you'd like to know for sure what's in his heart is by talking with him and asking him. <3

Krupali D.

by nerdygirl71 on 4/3/2012 11:19:12 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Ok so my friend libby has been really annoying and rude lately. So, if me and my bff are talking she'll litterally grab my bff's arm and drag her away or be all like "i stole something from ur lunch, better chase me to get it!" So i hardly get to talk to my BFF AT SCHOOL! And at lunch if i sit by my bff libby with put her lunch box inbetween us ans tell us to move over. If we say no she yells and gets really nasty. At our break she got really mean cuz me and my bff were doing a game with like 3 other people and she wanted my bff to go do something with her, but my bff didn't want to so she started yelling at ME?! what the heck?! I want to be a good friend to both of them but i'm just fed up with libby right now, what do i do?

I think you should talk to your parents about this first. Libby could be going through something rough at home and just taking it out on you and your bff. After that it might be a good idea for you and your bff and have a personal talk with Libby in private and explain to her how her behavior lately has been annoying and straining on the friendship. Maybe she doesn't know she is being rude.

Amanda P.

by karasinski on 4/2/2012 10:41:05 AM

My profile's not publicly visible.I'm 11 so I got an email sent to my mom she approved but still it's not publicly visible HELP!!!!!!!

There could just be some lag time between the approval and the visibility. Us mods are not in charge of profile approvals but I would say just give it some time.

Amanda P.

by LilyBS123 on 4/2/2012 4:18:17 AM

My bestfriend got a boyfriend 6 months ago and they are still together. I love their couple because I was best friends with the boy when I was little and I'm best friends with the girl now. Problem is, the boy changed. HE IS THE DEFINITION OF A TOOL. I can never hangout with her on Fridays now because he is with her and if I want to go on a trip with her she always asks if we will be home in time so she can watch wrestling with him. I'm loosing her and my other friends are noticing. I really don't think she likes me anymore either. She really never asks to hang out and hangs up or ignores my calls. I don't know if she is worth my time anymore, or if I should just give up on this. thanks Smile

Hey girl, this is always a really tough thing, because it happens pretty frequently and there's not much you can do. Sometimes when a girl gets into a relationship, she can forget to make time for her friends.  If they break up things will probably go back to normal, but until then the best thing to do is tell her how you feel. It would NOT be a good idea to tell her you don't like her boyfriend, because people can take that really personally, but I think if you just tell her you feel neglected and ask her to make an effort to hang out with you, she'll try. Try suggesting you guys get together one day a week (like she hangs out with her BF on Fridays) just to hang out. Most of all, be patient - if the situation was reversed and you were really excited about a guy you were dating, you'd probably lose track of your friends too.  xoxo Allie

Allie S.

by katiez123 on 4/1/2012 5:27:11 PM

Hey girlies! Looking for advice? Join my advice queen page!! Username=honeycakes
I'm a fairly new advice queen but I promise you great advice on boys, friends, bullying, makeup, hair, clothes, school, fitness, healthy eating, self esteem, and more! I will answer allllllll your questions!!

Or join the club Pink Zebra ! I am the vp and I also give advice there! Luv honeycakes

by honeycakes on 4/1/2012 5:05:36 PM

MODMODMOD
Sometime's when I send a risky text to my crush (like a really flirty one or something)..if he doesn't respond within like 2 minutes Iget super panicked and regret sending the message how can I get rid of these jitters:s
Thanks!Smile xoxo

Hey girl,

That's so normal! I get that way too - and all those jitters/butterflies are part of the fun of having a crush! Just think carefully about the text before you send it. Make sure you're not coming on too strong and you're being your normal, friendly, relaxed self. Then, send it. Once you send it you can't go back, so take a deep breath and accept that it's done. And it always helps me if I do something right afterward to take my mind off it, like hang out with friends, take a shower, paint my nails (then you REALLY can't keep grabbing your phone and obsessing), etc. Those doubts won't go away completely, but just remember to stay calm about the whole thing and let him decide what to do once the ball is in his court <3
Lauren C.

by Emily241997 on 3/31/2012 9:18:53 PM

@Kayla9 I looked it up and watched a few, tell your friend she's awesome!!! Smile

by raeshrimp on 3/31/2012 7:40:45 PM

Gawd, I swear some of the people I thought were my friends are really frenemys Frown

by Minaxoxo on 3/31/2012 6:00:46 PM