3 HOURS AGO Currently swooning over these adorbs beach bags: http://t.co/GT2oH9Il1x

4 HOURS AGO Unleash your inner bookworm with our fave award-winning reads: http://t.co/WVbM9Uj7aj

5 HOURS AGO Cute 'n' quick bun styles to try this weekend: http://t.co/dIFvlC8c4i

COMMENTS

What to do now to make sure your summer totally rocks

Wanna have the best summer ever? Do this, right now…

i am gonna be workin out, trying to lose weight & get healthy. i will be eatin healthy & swimming -if i can get mom to put up the swimming pull!- Frown

by yummyhair99 on 3/26/2013 8:14:26 PM

Also making jewelry is another Idea.
Smile

by JamisonC1 on 2/2/2013 2:10:15 AM

If you are under 13 the best job is from babysitting all the way to selling lemonade at the park or offering help around your neighborhood.

by JamisonC1 on 2/2/2013 2:09:10 AM

soo...going to a summer daycamp, hopefully gonna do dogwalking,plant watering and stuff with a friend! Hope to have fun....need ideas to have some... REALLY BORED

by lacefedora on 6/23/2012 8:10:05 PM

How can you get a job if you're only 11????? (almost 12)Consider younger GL readers feelings!!!

by loppyears12 on 6/16/2012 6:26:10 PM

I have the perfect summer according this! Smile I'm going to camp in June, I have a job, I'm seeing One direction in concert, I'm having a 'schools over' party, and I'm going to Vermont, Europe and Spain! Yay! Smile

by bookfashion411 on 4/26/2012 6:51:13 PM

Ugh, we're going on a big trip next year so I have nothing to look forward to this year. Also, the Glee cast isn't going on tour this summer either, which I've been saving up all year to go to one of their concerts. My favorite band is sold out too. Frown

by hmonkey2 on 4/15/2012 12:33:21 AM

I'm going to the Galapagos Islands, New York, the beach, Great Wolfe Lodge, Busch Gardens, Water Country USA, and Colonial Williamsburg this summer.

by lilyyum on 4/9/2012 7:55:30 PM

I plan on getting a job this summer and going to the beach.

by supersingershannon on 4/9/2012 4:26:29 PM

Mod Mod Mod
My dad is trying to plan a vacation for this summer, but we can't think of anything. We have 14 year old me 15 year old bro mom and dad we need some good ideas. Laughing any idea is a good idea.

Hey girl,

Why not go on a classic summer vacation, like a theme park or the beach? You can't beat roller coasters or swimming in the summertime! Whatever you decide will be fun, though -- it's being together with your fam that counts!

Meghan D.