2 HOURS AGO Snag stellar stylespo from the girls of #Evermoor: http://t.co/5da67UCMiX

3 HOURS AGO Because roasted pumpkin seeds are always on fleek: http://t.co/gbh6WJuZTy

4 HOURS AGO He spilled the beans about your crush—what would you do? http://t.co/kLUPJpNn4K

COMMENTS

What to do now to make sure your summer totally rocks

Wanna have the best summer ever? Do this, right now…

Hey NoDoubt, only tanning beds and staying in the sun for too long wil make you orange. Self tanners will just give you a glow. My roommate self tans occasionally and it looks very natural. I think she uses Neutrogena micro mist, but I've also heard Jergens had a good self tanner too. Hope see help! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
I really wanna try self tanner but i dont want to look too orange or like streaky and ideas? Thanks Lynae P.

by NoDoubt on 3/31/2012 2:14:05 PM

Hey txtingirl, only the daily giveaway winners are posted. Since the 'Embrace' book contest, was a special contest, you'll get an email notifying you of your win. I will take 4-6 weeks for yo to get your prize in the mail. Good luck girl, hope ya win! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD
When will the winners for the "Embrace" (the book) beauty contest thing be posted? The contest said they will be chosen today (the 31st) but when will they be posted? Lynae P.

by txtingirl on 3/31/2012 2:03:34 PM

Hey guys! Please join my club, Getting Ready for Summer! It is about girls that need to find the right bikini, or need to get the right Bod before summer comes. Here you can give advice.

by ljbdaisy on 3/31/2012 1:12:36 PM

my parent are having money shortage and i wanna help,and im about to be 13,any ideas on what i can do?

Hey girl,

If you're too young to get an actual job, you could pick up odd jobs in your neighborhood like dog walking, yard work or babysitting. If you can't find anything, your parents won't expect you to help out since you're so young, but it's sweet of you to do what you can to try!

Meghan D.

by natbe99 on 3/31/2012 12:28:50 PM

I'll be working during the summer and then heading off to college in August Smile We're going to Myrtle Beach like every year and I'll be flying to Florida alone like usual. I'm also hoping to have plans for senior week Laughing

by karatejenn16 on 3/31/2012 11:50:03 AM

This summer i'm going to New Jersey and i'm gonna stay at my cousins house!! I cannot wait! Smile

by bribri2199 on 3/31/2012 11:43:09 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
Are the moderators friends? Like are Megan D. and Lauren C. friends? That's what I mean. Do you guys know each other and do stufff together?

Hey girl,

Some of us who have interned at GL in the past have met, and one of the other mods and I go to the same school and hang out sometimes, but most of us have never met each other because we're all over the country!

Meghan D.

by New_York_City on 3/31/2012 11:30:41 AM

MOD MOD MOD:
I really want to get JB tickets,but they go on sale in June and I only have about 75 dolllars. What should I do to save up money? By the way,I'm 11 and not allowed to babysit,walk dogs,and I can't clean yards.

Hey girl,

If your parents won't let you work for other people, would they let you work for them? Offer to do extra chores like cooking or cleaning and see if they'll let you earn your way to the tickets through them.

Meghan D.

by MadMaddie911 on 3/31/2012 11:16:34 AM

I'm filling out an application for a waitressing job.. the hard thing is finding references! I didn't realize until now how hard it is to find 3 adults I've known more then a year, outside my family!

by bright_lights111 on 3/31/2012 11:12:38 AM