12 HOURS AGO The truth about shaving your arm hair: http://t.co/ajzVkpuuub

15 HOURS AGO @theduckbrand challenges YOU to create & accessorize a prom outfit w/Duck Tape for a chance to #win: http://t.co/WXboQLPzjB #stuckatprom

16 HOURS AGO Oh snap! Is your mom snooping in your diary?! http://t.co/fh6lrvL2Lp

COMMENTS

What to do now to make sure your summer totally rocks

Wanna have the best summer ever? Do this, right now…

I can't wait for summer! We are going on a cruise to Europe, Spain, Barcelona, and a ton of other awesome places! The boat has a ton of pools and waterparks! Ahhh! And every year, my grandma gives me a shopping spree so we can get something we actually want for our birthday! And this year she just raised the price to $150! So if I save my $$$ now, (I get $10 every Friday), and then I combine that money with my shopping spree, I could by SO much stuff! I'm so excited! Smile

by New_York_City on 3/31/2012 10:50:13 AM

*mod*mod*mod*mod*mod
What are some jobs I could get? I'm 14 and I don't turn 15 till August and I live in Virginia.
Also do you know of any college camps on the east coast that offer scholarships to attend? I really want to attend an enrichment camp in June.

Hey girl,

Some jobs offer employment to people who are 14 and a half, whereas at other jobs you might have to be 16 or 18. Ask around at local restaurants and stores to see what you can find! Most college camps offer scholarships, so find some programs you're interested in and email their financial aid office to see what they have available.

Meghan D.

by ninadasiy on 3/31/2012 10:08:47 AM

great advice GL. I'm refereeing for soccer this summer, so I fond a job I actually loved.

by kewauneegal on 3/31/2012 9:16:41 AM

Nice ideas! But right now its spring and theres a huge snowstorm outside, PLEASE COME GOOD WEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by ColosalMascara on 3/31/2012 8:58:50 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
So a few weeks ago, me and my bf broke up because we never really tryed to see eachother. Now that i have been single for a little while, I want a new boyfriend. I get so jelous of seeing couples in the hallways at school, and seing my friend with her bf, and my other friend had a one year anniversery last week, idk i kinda want that. But i doubt theres any guys that actually like me. I was thinking of asking my BGF, but idk if he would say yes. Any help you can give me?

Hey girl,

It's only been a few weeks since your breakup and you already want a new bf? You might be more in love with the concept of a relationship than with an actual guy, which won't end well -- you have to find someone you actually care about and want to do stuff for the same way you want them to do stuff for you! When the right guy comes along, it might not be for a little while, so don't rush into anything! If you actually like your bgf, there's no harm in going for it, but do you actually like him or just want to be in a relationship? If you're not sure, wait a little while and see how you feel about him then.

Meghan D.

by puppydogs101 on 3/31/2012 8:36:34 AM

I'm going to Disney for spring break! My dad and I love going there so much, it's like we have a disease where we have to go. I went twice last year and I'm going again!

by MusicIsLove123 on 3/31/2012 8:23:47 AM

i'm thinking about making and selling earrings (my friend does that so yeah) ;) and walking dogs. I'm also volunteering at a stable. i'm not old enough to muck stalls or get paid yet, but i really don't care. i just love being around horses. XD

by Nikichic on 3/31/2012 1:52:06 AM

cool ideas, but im not old enough to get a job.. but i could still do like dog walking and easy stuff like that Tong

by stylecrazy503 on 3/31/2012 12:16:54 AM