AN HOUR AGO Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/5YPicHugUv

2 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes http://t.co/rxV4mmtlqo

3 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

Click Here
COMMENTS

Show off your best dress!

Wanna flaunt your spring dance style? Share a pic for a chance to be featured on girlslife.com…

Huzza!!! i will send a pic soon!!!!!! WOOO HOOO!!!!!

by Sam Cool1038 on 4/18/2012 3:25:27 PM

MODMODMODMOD
okay so I have a...weird prob. I like to dress really, like, stylish and in fashion, but in my small school, thats the oppisate of cool. now my so called "friends" even make fun of my clothes! my mom's a blogger too and a designer which is awesome but people think I get my "terrible" style from her! what is with this?? I go to fashion events, girls heart my outfits. I go to school, girls hate my outfits. wtf!! please help!!
signed, fashionable and made fun of.

Hey girlie,

It's so awesome that you have your own sense of style.  Just because it's different from there's, they have no reason to make fun of you for it.  In fact, in a few years, they'll think you have great style.  You're just a bit ahead of them.

Jordan S.

by mewmew on 4/14/2012 7:55:24 PM

thnx!! hopefully i will get a pic soon. does any1 no when the cut off is for this?

by Sam Cool1038 on 4/12/2012 11:55:39 AM

MOD MOD MOD hey wat if you dont hav a sring dance, but, you have a graduation dress for graduating 8th grade and its STILL A SPRINGY DRESS?! can i still enter!!!

Hey girlie,

This particular contest is really for spring dance styles, but you can still submit your dress for our regular Love My Look section! Use the same email address but give us details about your graduation, your personal style, where you got the dress, etc. instead Smile
Lauren C.

by Sam Cool1038 on 4/8/2012 12:57:41 PM

Mannnn I'm not old enough

by nikstar123 on 4/7/2012 5:09:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD ok im 14, can i still eneter if its just for eight grade?!

hey! Yes i think so Smile

Helen S.

by Sam Cool1038 on 4/6/2012 9:38:34 AM

In August I'm going to Europe for 3 months & going to school there because of my dad's job. I have no idea to expect & no idea what's in style there fashion-wise. Help?

Hey girl!

Nowadays most places have very similar trends, thanks to the same movies, music and other other media that inspire fashion, but there might be subtle differences such as how fast a new look picks up. For instance, I had an Aussie roomie who had high waisted shorts and skirts because it was in style in her home country, but people weren't wearing it here in the States a few years ago. The best way to get to know the styles there would be going window shopping there or online. I found a fashion blog, fashionfreax.net that shows snapshots of outfits, most of which are in europe.

Krupali D.

by clararoxlol on 4/6/2012 1:43:35 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
What is the deadline for this contest?

Hey! there isn't one listed, but I would say about a month.

Helen S.

by Emilicious on 4/6/2012 1:41:50 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hey, im like 12 turnig 13 today at 10! and i have a dance and my dress is really fancy am i old enogh to enter? cause i really want 2. thanks!

Hey girlie,

Happy birthday! As long as it's a spring dance and you're wearing a sorta-fancy dress to it, it wouldn't hurt to enter the contest! Smile
Lauren C.

by savanny on 4/5/2012 10:24:04 PM

aww im not having a dance!

by Glitterheart16 on 4/5/2012 8:09:12 PM