6 HOURS AGO How to ask a guy out and not be super awk and sketchy: http://t.co/l6Imxj9xVp

9 HOURS AGO Feelin' crafty? Make mom the perf #MothersDay prezzie: http://t.co/Of1DdcU6k7

10 HOURS AGO 6 excuses to get off your butt and have some fun outdoors: http://t.co/z1vY4OZjTX

COMMENTS

We tried it: Sweet gluten-free goodies

Bank on Sally’s Bakeshop this spring!

~ Kayjom,
You are just like me. I LOVE Taylor Swift. And I do swimming but I am a dancer and gymnast for life.

by Sarah510 on 4/8/2012 6:09:13 PM

Did someone say brownies? YUMMMMM!

Join my club, Victorious Lovers!!! It's about the show Victorious and fun facts about it. We talk about almost everything under the sun, and if you have a dilemma, we can help you! But mostly, the club is centered around the Nick show. Please join

by Lilylunapotter13 on 4/7/2012 7:04:33 PM

Hey girlies, join my club Gluten free Gals! Everything gluten free and delicious!! A new recipe is added every week so be sure to visit. Need a Vice Prez, Secretary, and Treasurer!

by daddyzlilgurl on 4/7/2012 2:49:03 PM

Hey Sarah510, be sure to clean the blood off your shoes with a damp paper towel. Rub some peroxide over your cuts to clean them and put bandages on them. It may help to get some gel heel cushions for your shoes so they are more comfortable to wear. You can pick them up at any shoe store or places like Wal-Mart or Target for cheap. Hope ths helps! Xoxo

Mod Mod Mod!!!
Okay, so I just finally convinced my mom to buy me these really cute wedge sandals with a zip up heel, and now I have cuts where the zipper is and some blood stains on the rest of the sandal. What should I do? I'm trying to break them in - it said that they can be very diffucult to break in. Lynae P.

by Sarah510 on 4/7/2012 1:38:19 PM

NEW CLUB: Chilling with the Military Brats
Is your father or mother in the military? Then this is the club for you! Advice, Friends, Support, and lots of LOLing.
Still need a VP, Treasurer and Secretary! (and of course members!)

by glass-tears on 4/7/2012 1:28:02 PM

Mod! Mod! Mod! I was wondering how many times a week is it okay to eat little bit of sweets? I was hearing that it was 2 times a week but I just wanted a clearer answer. And how much sweets should I eat?

Hey girl,

The amount of dessert and candy you should eat isn't set in stone, but if you're healthy it's okay to have a treat once in a while! You should talk to your doctor or a nutritionist to see how much sugar (and how often) is right for you.

Meghan D.

by torrie55 on 4/6/2012 10:41:47 PM

I have celiac, and I think Wegman's has a great spread of GF food. I think it's great that GF food is finally getting recognized.

by musicalchick1613 on 4/6/2012 10:16:25 PM

i have celiac (bad at spelling) and ive never heard of this place but i think stop and shop has a great selection of gf food

by coly33 on 4/6/2012 6:43:58 PM

My sister has celiac which is a disease where she can't eat gluten. Thanks for this so she can try it out!Smile

by mlink98 on 4/6/2012 2:08:24 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!!!!
ok this isn't related to the article but I got my period last month and it was for the full 7 days and ended on march 3rd....but I haven't started my cycle yet. Is it normal to skip a period if you recently got it? thanks soo much in advance!

Hey! The first year it can be a little irregular. If you're concerned though, you should talk to your doctor Smile

Helen S.

by ilikecakeandstuff on 4/6/2012 2:04:50 PM

Join my club
Do you love swimming? Then your a SWIM CHICK! We will talk everything from working on strokes to swimsuit style! And don't chicken out to be one of the first to join- you could become an officer! I'm on almost 24/7 so it won't be one of those clubs that you don't do anything in!
JOIN SWIM CHICKS!!!!!!!

by kajkom on 4/6/2012 1:44:26 PM

That looks really yummy!

***Please join my club, Live Life: Happy! We have daily tips on how to live life happily and weekly tricks on how to have a positive outlook on life!!! Smile Please join!!***

***I also have an Advice Queen page! Its on my profile! Just ask and I will (hopefully) answer helpfully!***

by future_artist on 4/6/2012 10:49:15 AM

Ooooh yumminess!

***♥***Love Taylor Swift? Yep, I do too! If you're a fan, please come join my club 'Taylor Swift Fan's 4-ever!' to meet girls who share their love for Tay! I'm on everyday to post, and we have awesome officers who are, tooSmile Please join!***♥***

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 4/6/2012 12:56:41 AM

HI GIRLS! I have a club called E.D.S, Eating Disorder Support. If you or a friend has an eating disorder, definitely join my club to recieve helpful advice from other girls going through the same things as you. We can get through this together. <3

by Dancinggirl1414 on 4/6/2012 12:36:23 AM