2 HOURS AGO How to rock runway hair IRL—see how this amazing teen athlete did it! http://t.co/mPo0TquIk9 #GLBeauty

3 HOURS AGO Sporty style goes chic! Tell us your fave outfit to win!: @OfficialNFLShop http://t.co/sJQuKtqiBw

4 HOURS AGO Does playing hard to get really work out? We have the scoop: http://t.co/aDqcgy19Dr

COMMENTS

Your best prom after party ever

Let the good times roll!

My secret to acing an after-party is to keep in mind that different people might like different things, so be open-minded and don't be too stuck on your plans.

by supersingershannon on 3/19/2013 8:44:16 PM

my best friend and i always play just dance all nite on prom nitgh cuz r sister are at prom. its so fun!!! last year we were ujp till like 3 in the morning!!!!!!!!

by tampagirl<3 on 4/27/2012 6:58:06 PM

To ace an after party, you have to be ready for anything! Some guests are going to be more high-energy than others, so you have to be prepared for that.

by supersingershannon on 4/9/2012 5:41:25 PM

I love the eyeshadow and how they did their eye makeup!!! It's so bright!!! =)

by music191 on 4/6/2012 5:20:39 PM

Lately I have had trouble sleeping. I think it is partially because I have been watching a scary tv show. I stay up really scared and I can't get to sleep no matter what. Please help!

Hey girlie,

Try to adjust your schedule so you aren't watching anything scary/emotional a few hours before bedtime. Also, don't feel embarrassed if you feel better plugging in a small nightlight to keep you company while you sleep! Sometimes that (plus a cuddly stuffed animal to lay next to you) can make you feel SO much better. Otherwise, just take deep breaths and stay calm by thinking about how safe you are: your house has locked doors, your parents are down the hall, etc. You'll be ok! It's all in your head, so relax by reminding yourself that THIS is real - the show isn't Smile
Lauren C.

by Catty13 on 4/5/2012 11:55:00 PM

How do you shave your armpits successfully? I always either miss sum hair or cut myself and it HURTS! and do you have any good ideas to brighten up a day with your crew when we all seem to be in the "mood" if you know what i mean
Thanks!
Sarah

Hey Sarah,

Just take it slowly and make sure you're using a new razor! I usually only shave down, and sometimes it helps to use one hand to pull the skin tight while you use the other (usually the opposite hand) to shave it. You'll get better with practice! As for getting out of a bad mood, you totally need some fun stuff on reserve: your fave movie, a sweet snack, dance music with a good beat. Think about something that will make you guys smile no matter what! Smile
Lauren C.

by way2qt4u on 4/5/2012 9:32:54 PM

MOD I was recently dumped by my BF of one year (the day after our anniversary) he just walked up to me before school and said "I'm sorry, but I just don't think we were meant to be together, I'm sorry" and then he walked away. I haven't spoken to him since then but all of my friends at my high school I met through him, I fit in really well with these guys and enjoy talking to them. It just hurts sometimes because they often remind me of him. They are great friends and even want me to replace him at their lunch table, but I refused because I hate hurting people's feelings. Can you give me any advice on how to deal with this? I still really like him and it hurts that he never even gave me a reason, everyone has even been mentioning how uncharacteristic it was for him to dump me.
P.S. Sorry it is so long

Hey girlie,

Of course it hurts! Breakups are always hard, so it's ok to hurt and feel sad/upset/hopeless/angry sometimes. Time will make those feelings less painful. In the meantime, you should try to focus on YOU and do things that will make you feel better as a person - join a new club or sport, pick up a new hobby, meet up with a friend you haven't seen in a long time, pamper yourself with a spa day, surround yourself with friends who love you and make you feel good about yourself, talk to your family, jog with your dog, paint or write, etc. Basically, spend your time doing things you love. Like I said, time will pass and you'll think about the breakup less and less - you just gotta get there. Vent to your friends/fam and remember it's not easy, but it DOES get better! <3333
Lauren C.

by Sharonopal on 4/5/2012 8:53:52 PM

The girls in the picture have terrible eyeshadow Tong

by horselover408 on 4/5/2012 8:01:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Hi, there. Good afternoon. I'm scared. Of periods! Actually, just SoftCup and Tampons. You have to stick it UP YOUR VAGINA! It is scary to me! You have to use your finger to do it! I'm really scared!

Hey girlie,

If those things freak you out, you don't have to use them! Stick to pads - and if you ever feel curious/want to try those, you can. No one is pressuring you Smile
Lauren C.

by New_York_City on 4/5/2012 6:56:34 PM

These are really cool tips!! Not sure if I will ever do this, but if I ever do this will help so much!!

1st comment?! Maybbeee...

Join my new club Queens of Hearts<3!! Tons of advice!! Officers positions available! Comment if you want one (on the club page) Smile thanks!!! Luv ur girl honeycakes!

by honeycakes on 4/5/2012 6:15:10 PM