2 HOURS AGO How well do you *really* know your best friend?: http://t.co/qzKlkAFACm

3 HOURS AGO Got a few free hours today? Try this gorgeous #DIY: http://t.co/BKWl6qbDrm pic.twitter.com/JpjDPHa2ah

4 HOURS AGO #AdorbsAlert: Iraqi girl reunites with the soldier who helped bring her to America.: http://t.co/GwEDaBlwgD pic.twitter.com/YNHSyDERLz

COMMENTS

You mean you don't know this song?

I was babysitting for my crush's siblings while he and his parents were out. It was a week before Easter, so I told the parents I...

OMG that is so embarrassing.

by A7XisAmazing on 5/26/2012 1:22:18 PM

Join my club....

We love 1D!!!!!!!!

by bandnerds41698 on 4/16/2012 1:45:20 AM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
Okay,so I have this BEST BFF. We share the same name, have the exact same insterests, a similar personality - but she had ADD. The problem with this is,she gots 100% on everything, she doesn't have to do any work, and for a recent math test, the teacher just told her all of the answers. I don't want to be a bad friend of anything but... she doesn't deserve this. What should I do???

Hey babe,

It's highly unlikely that the teachers would be handing her all these A's just for ADD.  If they're doing this, then there must be some other reason.  There are students all over that have ADD and must perform the same amount of work as everyone else.

It could just be that you don't have all the details.
Jordan S.

by Sarah510 on 4/14/2012 4:13:53 PM

That's not that embarrassing but if its good to show a guy that your not afraid to do something like that.

by explore&grow on 4/13/2012 12:22:51 PM

hey girls do you need some advice on anything or do you like to give it out? Join my club The Agency!!! advice on EVERYTHING! boys, fashion, fitness, beauty, health, self esteem, bullying, friendships and MORE! plus daily Tip of the Day to make your life just that much better! JOIN NOW!

by ostar21 on 4/11/2012 5:30:37 PM

Kinda funny kinda embarrassing but it's a good song lol

by unicornninja on 4/9/2012 6:10:05 PM

If my crush heard me singing that he would start shouting it out to the neighborhood! It IS a good song. Smile

Join Swim Chicks club for all things swimmish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by foxface911 on 4/8/2012 9:10:14 PM

That isn't that embarassing. At least he knows your a good sitter and are good with kids - when you have your own!!! He'll want to be your husband and your kids dad.

by Sarah510 on 4/8/2012 5:51:20 PM

First comment? Wow that is embarrassing srry girl

by doglover463 on 4/8/2012 7:34:29 AM