AN HOUR AGO Do guys like girls who wear makeup? http://t.co/6KjYr0Sxnk

2 HOURS AGO Make your own wickedly cool candied apple!: http://t.co/cZd847v8uS

2 HOURS AGO Come one, come all, on an adventure to Pennyroyal Academy!: http://t.co/ncbY7aPVGm

COMMENTS

Can't wait to get your summer crush on? Take our summer of love survey!

We wanna know all about the dudes you dig, your summertime faves and your best (and most embarrassing!) moments...

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!
I really like this guy, but he's two years older than me. We have a lot of time to talk during play rehearsals after school 3 days a week. He doesn't talk to me because he's two years older than me. I tried doing stupid things like asking for a pencil, but he just gave me a pencil and left. I really like him, but he's leaving to go to another school after this summer and I'll see him for about another month. Please help!!!

Hey babe, just start a conversation!  Find a common ground and move from there.  Maybe ask him to help you practice for the play? Jordan S.

by Kchan on 4/30/2012 6:39:46 PM

...well there went my life story Laughing

by ForEverRunning*Leigh on 4/29/2012 9:04:53 PM

Lol I want to get together with this one guy through the summer, but I'm afriad it will only be a "summer love" I want it to go through the year and more! Smile Lol idk...

by Ndadgirl on 4/23/2012 7:46:17 PM

i think that was the longest survey of my life! lol

by liamsgirl on 4/15/2012 9:28:13 PM

MODMODMOD
About two weeks ago, I got dumped. We had been going out for amost four months, and he was my first boyfriend. The thing is, I still really like him. He's my BFF's brother, so I'm around him a lot. It seems like now that we're broken up, I like him even more. Also, there are barely ANY guys at my school that I would ever like, let alone date--so I'm worried tht if there's no one else for me to pine after, I'll just be stuck on him forever. What do I do?

Hey babe,

You don't always have to find another guy to be able to move on.  You can make it work by merely focusing on something else to distract yourself, like schoolwork, sports, friends, family, etc.
Jordan S.

by pinkninja64 on 4/9/2012 5:47:00 PM

did it!

by musicluva246 on 4/8/2012 5:00:15 PM

Join my club Dear KD! It's an awesome advice club where you can get advice from different people with different perspectives! We give advice on ANYTHING! So come check it out!!!

by smiles48 on 4/7/2012 10:03:15 AM

MOD!
I am torn! I feel like I need to tell my mom everything that me sisters do (not in a tattle way. but like, said a bad word, watched a TV show we are not allowed to watch, etc.) but when I do, they yell at me and turn against me! I'm torn! My mom trusts me to tell her these things, and she's always saying "I trust you to tell me those things. Don't let me down." and then my sister's are like "Don't tell mom that!" and so no mater what I do, I feel quilty about the other person. Help!?

Hey girl,

It can be tough when your mom's relying on info from you, but tattling on your sisters will make them upset with you in the long run! Tell your mom you want to help her out but that you feel bad telling on your sisters, and that you don't want to be in the middle anymore. It's not your job to discipline them, and your mom will understand that!

Meghan D.

by New_York_City on 4/6/2012 10:21:13 PM

MOD
I'm going to an amusement park with my best friend and two guys. What are some things i could talk about with them if it gets awkward?

Hey! Just ask them about their interests, music, video games, anything to keep the conversation going.

Helen S.

by jello4eve on 4/6/2012 7:00:19 PM

I've never had a summer fling thing or whatever its called. LOl

by nintendogrl926 on 4/6/2012 6:52:52 PM