AN HOUR AGO We are *falling* in love with these books about fall fun!: http://t.co/bqqp3apoAu

2 HOURS AGO The best kind of booties are cute *and* cozy—which is why we love @IHeartUGG from @UGGaustralia! See the styles at http://t.co/lBnDabSgcF <3

2 HOURS AGO Fun ways to stay active this fall: #GLFitness http://t.co/V1j6zFuxGK

COMMENTS

Can't wait to get your summer crush on? Take our summer of love survey!

We wanna know all about the dudes you dig, your summertime faves and your best (and most embarrassing!) moments...

this survey took forever. and it was hard if u never had a summer fling or even a bf.

by musikluvr17 on 4/6/2012 6:05:48 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
I NEED MAJOR HELP. I'm thirteen, as of today, my birthday, and I found out that my crush likes me! But ever since my last relationship, every single crush that I've had that liked me back, and every single time that I found out that they liked me, I don't like them anymore. I begin to feel really uncomfortable around them and like they are constantly watching me. It makes me never want to be in a relationship, even though I'm boy crazy! IDK why this keeps happening. Please explain this to me!

Hey! It sounds like you have a commitment phobia, which, at your age, is totally normal and understandable. It just means you son't want to date the same boy. You like the idea of liking someone but you're not ready to have a steady bf.

Helen S.

by gracerules617 on 4/6/2012 5:38:39 PM

MOD MOD MOD i have an online friend who i don't know in real life. we have a lot in common (celebrity crush, music, etc.) and we've joked about how we should get to know each other. but i didn't know she was serious about getting to know each other when she asked me for my name and age. i know it's not safe, but i want to be friends with this girl. should i tell her?

Hey! You should not give any personal information to someone you have never met on the internet. The bottom line is, not matter how much you think you know or trust them, they could be someone else entirely. If she is who she says she is, she should be comfortable with you not sharing your personal info.

Helen S.

by PuppyCT on 4/6/2012 4:59:54 PM

I've never really had summer crushes, let alone a boyfriend! Oh well :p but this is a cool survey!! Smile

*please join my new club Queens of Hearts<3 ! Advice on all topics including boys(I know tons about this just from one of my bffs), fashion, friends, bullying, fitness and more! Also daily "tip of the day" posts! Officer positions are availible! PLEASE JOIN!*

by honeycakes on 4/6/2012 4:38:37 PM

Longest survey ever, like that at least took about 10-15 minutes

by clem10 on 4/6/2012 4:14:51 PM

mod mod mod
Ok so there is this guy i like and the spring dance is coming up in a few weeks. I want to ask him really bad. He is a grade above me but we have band and PE together. we have been flirting back and forth for a while now. He is really cute, sweet, and funny. Do you think I should ask him? And how? Well, thanks for all of the great advice!

Hey! Yeah you should ask him, just be casual about it. Approach him when he's alone and ask if he'd like to go with you. If he says no, that's ok too. At least you asked and you guys can still be pals Smile

Helen S.

by isyrocks on 4/6/2012 3:46:28 PM

MOD<3
My best friend is having her sweet sixteen next Saturday & I want to get her a really sweet and personal gift instead of money. She loves music (she's a singing major at her school), she loves fashion, Justin bieber, or i was thinking about getting her a pandora charm for her bracelet but they're sorta expensive! any suggestions?

Hey! Maybe you could get her an album you think she'd really like Smile

Helen S.

by michipie205 on 4/6/2012 2:32:27 PM

That was way to long of a survey!

by 12allie on 4/6/2012 2:11:48 PM

Join my club
Do you love swimming? Then your a SWIM CHICK! We will talk everything from working on strokes to swimsuit style! And don't chicken out to be one of the first to join- you could become an officer! I'm on almost 24/7 so it won't be one of those clubs that you don't do anything in!
JOIN SWIM CHICKS!!!!!!!

by kajkom on 4/6/2012 1:42:22 PM

For the first time ever I'm dreading this summer! My best friend is moving to her dad's which is way to far to drive to, my other friend is getting back surgery this summer and will be to fragile to do much of anything, and my only other friend and I don't get along very well unless we're in a group setting! All the other kids in my town are shallow girly girls, so new friends aren't an option! I don't have a bike to ride cuz my old one broke, I have to spend my bday money on a laptop this year, I don't have cable, and I can't drive! This is going to be the most boring summer ever!!! What should I do???

Helen S.