3 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

4 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

4 HOURS AGO Me when I hear people talking trash about my favorite celeb #fangirl #5ever http://t.co/Ne18MXCILD

COMMENTS

Ed Obsession under $25: The perfect clutch

Make your Easter Sunday ensemble pop with just the right amount of sequins and beading...

Lol i love it , but i never know what ed obbsesion means!

by tori42 on 4/12/2012 10:28:40 AM

I'm not really in to Easter. But that is a cute clutch. I love forever21 you can get a bunch of stuff for cheap!

by angelicjade on 4/7/2012 1:45:07 PM

NEW CLUB: Chilling with the Military Brats
Is your father or mother in the military? Then this is the club for you! Advice, Friends, Support, and lots of LOLing.
Still need a VP, Treasurer and Secretary! (and of course members!)

by glass-tears on 4/7/2012 1:27:12 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
I don't know what I should wear for Easter? I'm thinking about this sparkly blue top, white sequin leggings and jeweled wedge sandals. Or does that sound to fancy?

Hey girl,

Easter's a big day, so if you don't think it's too fancy it sounds cute to me!

Meghan D.

by Sarah510 on 4/7/2012 12:31:49 PM

I love this! It's so cute!
Also join my club Dear KD! It's an awesome advice club where you can get advice from different people with different perspectives! We give advice on ANYTHING! So come check it out!!!

by smiles48 on 4/7/2012 10:05:14 AM

MOD MOD!
My mom got me a really expensive bedding for christmas and she was SO excited about it. But it keeps ripping and tearing. I hate telling her each time that it happens because it makes me feel so bad! She gets all sad and disappointed like "I really thought it was supposed to last longer!" and stuff. I feel bad, but I just can't use the bedding! It breaks! How to I tell her? I need new bedding!

Hey girl,

Are you using a material or item that could be scratching and pulling, like a stitched pillow / blanket, sequined shoes or outfit, scissors snag etc.? Those things can tear bedding really easily! If not, your mom should be able to complain to the company and hopefully get a refund or discount to use toward a new set. It's not your fault the product is faulty, even if your mom had good intentions in buying it!

Meghan D.

by New_York_City on 4/6/2012 10:32:13 PM

that is so cute! i didn't realize those were sequins at first, but now that i saw it up close it does look really pretty!

by music_lvr on 4/6/2012 9:45:50 PM

MOD
Easter is coming up and idk what to wear! I want to be a little more dressier than jeans and a pretty top. I was thinking a skirt, but it's going to be 50 degrees out, which isn't warm enough for skirts. Should I just wear jeans and a nice shirt? Help! THANKS! Smile

Hey! You could wear leggings under your skirt if it's gonna be cold Smile

Helen S.

by xoshanaxo on 4/6/2012 8:24:21 PM

That's cool I like it

by unicornninja on 4/6/2012 6:34:18 PM

...The beading greatly resembles corn.
I...I kind of want this.

by peaches and raspberries on 4/6/2012 2:45:52 PM