AN HOUR AGO Who else is tired of their makeup fading after like one hour? We've got the beauty fix: http://t.co/Mm69I8dA4Z

2 HOURS AGO The Radio Disney Music Awards are next week! Get ready with @olivia_holt, @PeytonList & @SpencerBoldman: http://t.co/XT42Ztqijs

3 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 chicas will nab a Push-Up Brow Highlighting Pencil from @boomboombrowbar: http://t.co/7wPg5Wdm5X

COMMENTS

How to call it quits with a cool girl

One of my friends is super popular, but she treats me badly. I want to end our friendship…

i think that if they don't treat you like a friend they are no considered as a friend. I have been through what your going through before its not easy. they talk about you behind your back, call you names etc. Try to get over them and find other friends you have common with. Thats the easy way!

by aNiTasmiles on 9/3/2012 3:22:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
My crush and I have hardly anything in common....does that mean a relationship could never work?

hey! not at all. Many people feel like it's good to have less in common because you tend to challenge eachother more. just as long as you don't bicker all the time Smile

Helen S.

by maggie183 on 7/30/2012 8:16:26 PM

I need help. THe public middle school in my town has grades 5,6,7,and 8. When my older sister was there they didn't have the 5th only 6, 7, and 8. She completed the 6th grade there then my mom pulled her out and put her in a private school for 7th and 8th. After that year they added the 5th grade on and i went to school there. I have been at this middle school for 2 years now going on 3. I loved in 5th grade and i feel like i like it less every year. My older sister is going into high school now. But when she went to her private school she met a bunch of girls. They are all really pretty, nice, smart and have a huge social life. When my sister hung out with the girls and the public middle school they weren't as social and now they all drink and smoke. (Not all though) My grade is better than my older sisters. But i feel like the girls aren't as social as my older sisters. And their not... It's getting on my nerves. Should i go to private school for 8th grade?

Hey chica! Where you go to school is a decision you have to make with your parents.  Your mom might have pulled your sister out for a reason you don't know about.  If you're given the option, talk about the pros and cons (not just social, but academic, athletic, and convenience, too). I can't tell you where you should go to school, only you and your fam will know what's right for you.

Kate G.

by bridget.murphy134 on 7/12/2012 11:30:45 AM

~ Jess D.
Thanks so much!!!

by Sarah510 on 5/4/2012 5:17:10 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
No you think this sounds to fashionable for a sleepover party ( for PJ's???) Teal shorts with glittery letters that say ''Swim'' on the back, and a purple lace cami with purple sequins on the top???

Sounds adorable! I love matching teal and purple. xx

Jess D.

by Sarah510 on 5/4/2012 12:35:03 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
I'm going to a friend's sleepover party tonight, and she has invited 10 people. Beside's her, I only know about one or two other people who are going. Also, um... normally I'm excited for parties but I'm dreading this one. What should I do??? I don't want to seem stuck up because I only talk to one other person or something. Help!!!

Hey girl, I know it can be tough to go to a party where you don't know a lot of the girls, but think of it as a way to meet new friends! Hopefully there will be games where you can interact with the other girls and get to know them a bit better. But just be friendly and put yourself out there a little bit. A quick "I love your pajamas, they're so cute!" always works to break the ice. Or, talk about how much you both love the hostess! You def have that in common. Have fun! xx

Jess D.

by Sarah510 on 5/4/2012 11:54:03 AM

MOD
I might get admitted to an inpatient facility for an eating disorder. I'm really scared, and I don't think I need it. I don't need to gain a zillion pounds and I only cut myself sometimes and I'm eating now! How can I convince my pscyciatrist that I'm fine? I go to therapy, I eat, I'm at a healthy weight. None of it's nessicary! I've been there before and it sucks. I still have nightmares about it. Please help.

Hey girl,

Your doctors will know what's best for you, and as an outsider I can't really offer you advice on this. I can only imagine how tough things are for you. Because we wish you only the best, it’s extremely important that you speak to a trusted adult, such as a family member, doctor, guidance counselor, teacher, etc.

Also, for additional help, check out: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/08/04/HELP!2.aspx

Meghan D.

by ickiemickie3 on 4/27/2012 11:04:40 PM

I know right so stupid just call it quits girl!! Ya

by summerfishburn on 4/22/2012 8:51:10 PM

i know right so stupid just call a quits girl

by summerfishburn on 4/22/2012 8:51:00 PM

okay so I usually hang out with a large group of friends but suddenly one of THE most popular girls wanted to be MY friend and she invited me oner with her other COOL friends. but when I got there all the girls were whispering and telling secrets that I wasnt a part of and started gossiping about my other friends I told them to stop but they wouldn't and at school they kept asking me to join them but I want to hang with my BFFs NOT them but she threatens to ruin my life if I leave I'm afraid of what will happen to me or my other buds help me

by llamaglitz on 4/22/2012 5:17:20 PM