AN HOUR AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

4 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

5 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

How to call it quits with a cool girl

One of my friends is super popular, but she treats me badly. I want to end our friendship…

I'm so sorry! I know the pain. I suggest saying exuse me, I really don't like you calling me names, I hope you can forgive me if I hurt your feelings saying this, so please stop. Then just walk away. Maybe staying away would work to.Then she will get the sign and apoligize. Maybe you two can be friends again!

by stylish873 on 4/17/2012 8:32:47 PM

I feel you. I really do. I suggest you nicely pull her aside and tell her exactly what's wrong. If she dosen't understand, you have other friends, and the reason she has a group like that is because she is scared of having no friends. Trust me, I would know. According to the "Queen Bee" of our school, I have no friends and that the whole fifth grade is against me. I don't believe her. If you're really worried about it, and it gets really bad, bring it to a trusted adult, or try to ignore them. Because that takes away their power. Try it! I wish you good luck!!!!!

by Drea148 on 4/14/2012 8:44:42 PM

Mod mod mod!!!
In class I am really talkative and I can't help it(especially if I'm bored). It really bugs the teachers and sometimes other people. My teacher threatens to mark my grade down. Other times they love it and I get them to laugh and we have a good time. I don't know when the right time is or when to just shut up or how to just shut up!!! Plz help!

If the teacher is talking you need to be quite, but if you are having a class discussion it is ok to talk. Its not hard t be quite. just keep your lips together and don't open them. You wouldn't want your grade lowered for something as silly as talking.

Amanda P.

by skibunny1123 on 4/9/2012 4:51:24 PM

MODMODMODMOD
I think you should have Arianna Grande as a future cover girl! Smile

Colleen K.

by lexi874 on 4/9/2012 12:12:08 PM

mod mod mod mod mod
i used to like going to school but noe i hate it because it feels like i have no friends that undersyand me. everyone else likes to act like their gangster and i am more of a country/cali girl. they dont get why i dont act like them anymore and why i hate cussing. i want to be around people who understand me and what i like and belive in. the only prroblem? i live and the coast of california so its not very country here and my middle school ant very big but i will go to high school next year. how do i find friends that get me who live near me?

Colleen K.

by gymbrat on 4/9/2012 11:16:25 AM

Hey I know what you mean girl!!!

by coolgirl30 on 4/9/2012 11:04:57 AM

Girl dont let the popular peps get you! at my school they all act nice but gossip like crazy about u behind your back! good luck and stay strong!

by hjr811 on 4/8/2012 7:04:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
OK so my BGF flirts with me alot, and I like him. And now all of my friends tell him we should go out, and I agree with them. He says that he doesn't like me, but he still flirts with me. He held my hand once, messes with mine, hugs me ALL the time. WHat should I do?

Hey girlie,

Is he a flirty guy? Does he act like this around other girls too or only you? If he acts kinda flirty around other girls, he might just be super friendly and this is the way he expresses it. It's possible he does like you, but you gotta trust what he says - if he says he doesn't want to go out because he wants to be friends, then that's how he feels. Just be a good friend, flirt if it feels right, and see what happens. He might just be nervous/not ready to date yet, or he could be confused. But if things don't change, it's possible he's just naturally flirty and just wants to stay friends! Smile
Lauren C.

by wrockmyworld on 4/8/2012 11:21:52 AM

MOD Mod !! I need some help I accedently called this guy in my contacts who used to flirt with me, my phone is a touchscreen . So he called me back twice and I didn't answer so I texted him and said sorry I didn't mean to call ya and he says" Why didn't u answer?" and I said sorry I thought you were trying to figure out why I called you. , and I said I'm up getting ready for work call me back if ya want so he called and talked for 15 minutes and I had to go to work so he said "call me if You get a chance" so I called him tonight and we talked for a few seconds and he said "call you back later" he was busy doing something... So do you think he doesn't want to talk to me? Do you think he likes me? If he didn't would he call and talk to me for that Long? Do you think it looks like I'm chasing after him to much ? I don't want that because I had a bad breakup with my bf , I know I'm overthinking this but just wanted an expert opinion Thanks! Smile

Hey girlie,

I don't think it sounds like he's dodging you! He called you twice after all, then called later and asked you to call him back once the convo was over. It sounds like he's pretty interested... or at least enjoys talking to you! Smile If you like him and want to get to know him better, enjoy it and take it day-by-day. It's not healthy to chat constantly with him (especially since you just went through a tough breakup), but it's ok to get to know another guy and see where it takes ya!
Lauren C.

by Colorful1 on 4/7/2012 9:08:53 PM

And thanks! I just had a popular friend who was really mean to me!

by Lilylunapotter13 on 4/7/2012 7:24:54 PM