4 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

5 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

5 HOURS AGO Me when I hear people talking trash about my favorite celeb #fangirl #5ever http://t.co/Ne18MXCILD

COMMENTS

How to call it quits with a cool girl

One of my friends is super popular, but she treats me badly. I want to end our friendship…

MOD MOD MOD MOD .
well , the music isn't BAD , to me . He just cusses a lot in his songs & they hate cussing . & the lead singer smokes weed , but I don't think they know or will find that out . you don't even know how bad i wanna goo . :L
oh , & this is a response to the comment below .

by baconstripsbro on 4/7/2012 6:22:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD .
how can i convince my parents to let me go to a concert they don't approve of ? they're hard core christian & the band is never shout never , sooo yeah . -.-

Hey babe,

It would all depend on what they aren't comfortable with about the concert.  If it's you going alone or with friends, ask who they would like to join you in order for them to be okay with it.  If it's the music, show them that the lyrics aren't anything against their beliefs.
Jordan S.

by baconstripsbro on 4/7/2012 5:59:51 PM

Hey imblonde5678, glad we could help! Xoxo

MOD
didnt have further space to write
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! Lynae P.

by imblonde5678 on 4/7/2012 3:34:33 PM

Hey sunnybubbles, I'm sorry things aren't going so good for you right now. But the thing to remember is it will get better, maybe not overnight but eventually. You just have to start doing things now to get to a happier place. The first thing is to gain some confidence. When you feel good about yourself nothing can get you down. One thing I've found that helps is making a list of all the things you like about yourself, include at least 10 things. This list can include anything from how good you are at cleaning your room to how cool your girlslife profile is. Every morning read this list to yourself. You'll start to feel better and will find more things you like about you. Sit down with your parents and let them know how they make you feel. Tell them that yelling at you all the time makes you sad. Scheldue a sleepover or get together with our friends to bring you guys close together. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MODMODMOD
I am depressed. My mom is always yellin at me, as well as my dad, and my parents love the girl I hate more then me, and I just cut myself with a shaving cap like serouisly 5 mins ago. I cant smile, and none of my friends want to hang out with me anymore. I need help, I feel like no one wants me, and I am useless. Please HELP Lynae P.

by sunnybubbles on 4/7/2012 2:39:55 PM

you should all join my club friends all around it is super fun we can talk about anything from music to book to school and we would love to answer any of your Qs and we are looking for officers so if you are interested just let me know

by Esparkle on 4/7/2012 2:13:46 PM

Hey Sarah510, log into your account and you should be able to see your info. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Mod Mod Mod!!!
How do you check your advice queen page? Lynae P.

by Sarah510 on 4/7/2012 2:00:47 PM

Hey amanda16, ask the teachers and girls at your school for sport bra recommendations. Since they're dancers too they will know about the best ones. Hope this helps!!! Xoxo

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD
i Need help now!i,m 11 and i have been in a professional dance school and my boobs/nipples are showing threw i need a sports bra any good brands you know of? Thank you so much! FWI i take a 32a so its hard to find my size! Lynae P.

by amanda16 on 4/7/2012 1:42:07 PM

MOD!
so this is really gross, but when I'm w/ my friends and we do a lot of laughing I pee my pants. Last night this happened at my friends house, 15 min before we had to leave, we were all cracking up about stuff and then I peed, and no I did not tell anyone but I'm in 8 grade idk what to do! I used the bathroom earlier too! I am 14 I am sick of this, its disgusting and tough to cover up!
I don't know what to do? Why does laughing make you want to pee? What should I do to stop this (i have tried going to the bathroom more)?

Hey girl,

It's natural for that to happen once in a while, but if this is a regular thing you should probably talk to a doc to see what's up! Doctors will be able to get you taken care of, so don't worry and talk to your parents about making an appointment!

Meghan D.

by LLL328 on 4/7/2012 12:56:54 PM

Same thing happened to me!! I used to be part of the so called "popular group"...but they were being so mean to other girls that I just couldn't take being friends with them anymore. Ever since I ditched them I've been BEST FRIENDS with one of the girls we always targeted.
Popular people and cliques can be so dumb...like we made fun of her because why?? I don't even know, she is SO pretty, nice, and fun...we were probably just jealous of her.
That's how it always goes: Hurt People, hurt people (my 8th grade language arts teacher would always say that..totally true)

by maggie183 on 4/7/2012 11:23:00 AM

The some thing happened to me..... if you are afraid of not being cool,then it might be hard to tell her down ...even ez

by Laylycrazyhumor on 4/7/2012 10:25:04 AM