14 MINUTES AGO Who's got the fiercest fans— @FifthHarmony, @officialR5 or @onedirection? http://t.co/JCIwP54vjR

AN HOUR AGO Rule no.1 of stalking your crush on Facebook: http://t.co/k2GIoePUpf

AN HOUR AGO Waaaaah! How to look amazing—even when you're ugly-crying: http://t.co/aF3NyMY9sk

COMMENTS

LOL! 7 cool comedians

We’re saluting National Humor Month with seven of our favorite funny people…

What about the 1D cuties? They're hilarious!!!! Smile I love Bridgit Mendler too Smile

by unicornninja on 4/6/2012 6:29:33 PM

Zooey for sure! I hate all the other shows and New Girl is soooo funny!

by angelicjade on 4/6/2012 6:12:18 PM

Zoey Deshanel is awesomely funny! I love new girl! Her personality reminds her of me! Smile

by radiogirl on 4/6/2012 4:02:59 PM

Jerry and Bridgit are freaking hilarious!(: You should have the entire cast of Good Luck Charlie on here, along with Ariana Grande, Glozell (even though she isn't a actor, look her up on Youtube) and whoever plays Trina from victorious. they r hilarious!(: Especially Jason Dolley ;)

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 4/6/2012 3:46:19 PM

i think you should add RYAN HIGA to tht list ;)
love himmm
less than three! (<3)

by kristadakota on 4/6/2012 3:25:36 PM

Darn. On Jerry Trainor RULES I meant to put an exclamation. Forgive me. XP Lily!

by Lilylunapotter13 on 4/6/2012 3:01:31 PM

Jerry Trainor is hilarious! I think he was funnier on Drake & Josh as Crazy Steve but he was still hilarious on iCarly too. Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 4/6/2012 2:12:39 PM

OMG i can't believe they put Zoey Deschanel I LOVE New Girl!

by 12allie on 4/6/2012 1:54:56 PM

OMG I think Ariana Grande is soooo funny! Doug and Zooey are ok, and I think the WHOLE cast of GLC (Good Luck Charlie) is way awesome, and funny:p

***♥***Love Taylor Swift? Yep, I do too! If you're a fan, please come join my club 'Taylor Swift Fan's 4-ever!' to meet girls who share their love for Tay! I'm on everyday to post, and we have awesome officers who are, tooSmile Please join!***♥***

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 4/6/2012 12:47:06 PM

Ha! Some of these people are really funny, some aren't. Smile

***Please join my club, Live Life: Happy! We have daily tips on how to live life happily and weekly tricks on how to have a positive outlook on life! Please join! Smile ***

***I also have an Advice Queen page! So ask a question and I will answer as quickly as possible! Laughing ***

by future_artist on 4/6/2012 12:17:48 PM