43 MINUTES AGO Want to be in the next issue of #GL? Here's how:

3 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY! 1 rocks out with iLive DJstyle stereo headphones from @jcpenney:

14 HOURS AGO All I want for Christmas is...

LOL! 7 cool comedians

We’re saluting National Humor Month with seven of our favorite funny people…

My favorite comedian is Jenna Marbles. She's hilarious.

by supersingershannon on 4/9/2012 7:34:51 PM

Hahaha Jerry Trainor ROX!! XP But theres other godd people too... Seth Myers, Ellen Degeneres, Steve Caral, Will Ferrel, and the guy who plays Sheldon on the Big Bang Theroy...

by ktbug120 on 4/8/2012 9:52:56 AM

Jerry trainor is so funny!

by JessieH on 4/8/2012 2:49:13 AM

Where is Ryan Higa? Aka nigahiga

by JessieH on 4/8/2012 2:48:27 AM

Seth Meyers! Jimmy Fallon! Emma Stone!!! Andy Samberg!!! I could go on and on!!!

by macca21 on 4/7/2012 9:40:48 PM

Aww... I was hopin for Ellen DeGeneres, my humor icon!

by THawesome! on 4/7/2012 3:39:02 PM

There's this guy I lyke and he obvisiously lykes me. I mean, he smiles whenever he sees me and he is always flirting with me. I can talk and be calm but when I think of asking him out, I get extremely nervous. Do you think he lykes me and how can I ask him out without being so nervous?

Hey girl,

If he likes talking to you, that's a good sign -- there's nothing wrong with asking guys out, so if you go for it, the worst that can happen is he says no! It's okay to be nervous, so just be yourself and it will be fine!

Meghan D.

by claya13 on 4/6/2012 11:09:30 PM

Okay so I have a crush on this guy at my school. He is so nice and funny. I think he likes me too. Here are some reasons I think he likes me. He loves saying my name and we always look each other in the eye when we pass in the hall. During class when I ask my friends a question, he answers it for them. On Valentines day he pointed out that he did not have a Valentine. He gets out of his seat so I can sit down. When we sat together in math, he asked to borrow a pencil and he always looks me in the eye when he is talking to me. We have three classes together and today in English, he sat next to me. I was so happy because I did not have the guts to sit next to him. He was so cute and the whole class, we kept staring at each other from the corner of our eyes, and we were both fidgeting with our pens from nerves. Do you think he likes me? If he does, what do I do?

Hey girl,

It sounds like there's a good chance he likes you, although being distracted in class isn't a good thing. If you have three classes together, why not study or do homework together? You'll be way more motivated to do your work, and you'll have an excuse to talk to him where you can flirt without actually asking whether or not he likes you!

Meghan D.

by carinaamina on 4/6/2012 9:59:32 PM

They should have that matthew guy from so random he doesnt even say anything and he's still funny. They should also have the mom from good luck charlie. They should also have china anne mcclain and the girl who plays paisley from ant farm.

by zania on 4/6/2012 9:51:27 PM

Jerry is so funny! I watched iCarly when I was younger and Spencer was my favorite character!

by music_lvr on 4/6/2012 9:21:08 PM

What about the 1D cuties? They're hilarious!!!! Smile I love Bridgit Mendler too Smile

by unicornninja on 4/6/2012 6:29:33 PM

Zooey for sure! I hate all the other shows and New Girl is soooo funny!

by angelicjade on 4/6/2012 6:12:18 PM

Zoey Deshanel is awesomely funny! I love new girl! Her personality reminds her of me! Smile

by radiogirl on 4/6/2012 4:02:59 PM

Jerry and Bridgit are freaking hilarious!(: You should have the entire cast of Good Luck Charlie on here, along with Ariana Grande, Glozell (even though she isn't a actor, look her up on Youtube) and whoever plays Trina from victorious. they r hilarious!(: Especially Jason Dolley ;)

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 4/6/2012 3:46:19 PM

i think you should add RYAN HIGA to tht list ;)
love himmm
less than three! (<3)

by kristadakota on 4/6/2012 3:25:36 PM

Darn. On Jerry Trainor RULES I meant to put an exclamation. Forgive me. XP Lily!

by Lilylunapotter13 on 4/6/2012 3:01:31 PM

Jerry Trainor is hilarious! I think he was funnier on Drake & Josh as Crazy Steve but he was still hilarious on iCarly too. Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 4/6/2012 2:12:39 PM

OMG i can't believe they put Zoey Deschanel I LOVE New Girl!

by 12allie on 4/6/2012 1:54:56 PM

OMG I think Ariana Grande is soooo funny! Doug and Zooey are ok, and I think the WHOLE cast of GLC (Good Luck Charlie) is way awesome, and funny:p

***♥***Love Taylor Swift? Yep, I do too! If you're a fan, please come join my club 'Taylor Swift Fan's 4-ever!' to meet girls who share their love for Tay! I'm on everyday to post, and we have awesome officers who are, tooSmile Please join!***♥***

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 4/6/2012 12:47:06 PM

Ha! Some of these people are really funny, some aren't. Smile

***Please join my club, Live Life: Happy! We have daily tips on how to live life happily and weekly tricks on how to have a positive outlook on life! Please join! Smile ***

***I also have an Advice Queen page! So ask a question and I will answer as quickly as possible! Laughing ***

by future_artist on 4/6/2012 12:17:48 PM

My favorite comedian is my dad!

by charlotte12sky4 on 4/6/2012 12:15:28 PM

Jerry Trainor RULES? And I love Bridgit and Doug! And Zooey is way funny. My fave comedian is Noah Munck or Ariana Grande.

by Lilylunapotter13 on 4/6/2012 11:06:04 AM

What do you do to study?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!