11 HOURS AGO It's official—we're obsessing over Jacquie Lee's new EP: http://t.co/dHZwPbO3da

14 HOURS AGO Homework? What homework? #Crewel is on @wattpad for free! #bookworm #bookclub http://t.co/TsLFsrnwAH

15 HOURS AGO Join the GL gram fam and follow us on Insta for pretty pix and behind-the-scenes snaps: http://t.co/Umf3MGtn7Y

COMMENTS

Snag our favorite Kids Choice Awards looks

Here are a few star-stolen looks we’re craving right now…

Ariana looks AMAZING!!! LOVE The Kids Choice Awards

by belieber12 on 9/8/2012 6:05:00 PM

I LUV TH KIDS CHOICE AWARDS ESPECIALLY THE STARS!!!!!!!!!LOL CUTE CLOTHES!!*-*

by laurynt on 4/21/2012 5:12:21 PM

i have the charlotte russe shorts but they're like a bold blue...i refuse to wear pink haha

by nikole141417 on 4/18/2012 6:59:18 PM

Ariana's dress is cute because of the silhouette. The Forever 21 counterpart is nothing like hers. And I'm not a fan of all that coral on Victoria. And I don't like Ashley's dress (what was she doing there?) but I like the affordable version. And I love Taylor Swift!

by BehrendBlues on 4/17/2012 2:12:20 AM

I like all of these except Victoria's. Sorry, but pantsuits aren't that cute to begin with, and that particular suit looks like the bottoms are age appropriate (but not for an award show) and the top is not.

by Fly1213 on 4/15/2012 10:02:40 PM

Ariana always looks amazing!!! I love her!! She's great!! Smile

by zebrachic45 on 4/11/2012 7:35:35 PM

hey girls do you need some advice on anything or do you like to give it out? Join my club The Agency!!! advice on EVERYTHING! boys, fashion, fitness, beauty, health, self esteem, bullying, friendships and MORE! plus daily Tip of the Day to make your life just that much better! JOIN NOW!

by ostar21 on 4/11/2012 5:22:44 PM

Taylor Swift!

by radiogirl on 4/10/2012 10:16:32 AM

I like Taylor's look best for spring.

by supersingershannon on 4/9/2012 3:26:40 PM

victoria's is awful. the middle part looks terrible and her outfit is so strange. adriana looks amazing and i love t.swivel's hair but her dress looks awkward
they are all beautifully talented ppl though

by colorqueen101 on 4/9/2012 12:38:33 PM