1 HOURS AGO This dude is no doubt the sweetest boy of the batch: http://t.co/8aegw5OuXv pic.twitter.com/VtuuRRnYXT

2 HOURS AGO These high school students honored their friend in a SUPER special way: http://t.co/QffaPQXwyk pic.twitter.com/28bF1KAbKz

3 HOURS AGO Give your H2O a MEGA upgrade: http://t.co/Drhd9AIsfS pic.twitter.com/U8aRDAx2P3

COMMENTS

Easter egg-colored workout gear

Carry on the vibrant Easter feel through spring with our best bright gear picks...

MOD! MOD! MOD!
I want to get some new athletic clothes for working-out. Where can I get some cute yet fairly inexpensive athletic clothes?

Hey babe!

Visit a Dick's or a Sport's Authority.  They've got plenty to choose from!
Jordan S.

by greenbluepurple1 on 4/14/2012 7:31:19 PM

These are really cute. And I can afford most of them! Smile

by blueberry muffin on 4/11/2012 12:23:11 PM

Wow only $9 for yoga pants?!

by wednesday1408 on 4/9/2012 3:51:09 AM

so cute!<3 i need some money$$$$$$$Smile

by brooky#1 on 4/8/2012 11:08:34 PM

really cute and colorful!

by stylecrazy503 on 4/8/2012 10:17:16 PM

Those are adorable!!!!

by Lilylunapotter13 on 4/8/2012 7:25:28 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD OD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
My mom is always forwarding my emails to people. I asked an email about sex, and she forwarded it to the WHOLE family! I was having a problem with a friend and I said some really mean things about her in the email to my mom, and she forwarded it to the friends' mom! Ugh! I keep telling her not to do it, but she still does it! She is really embarassing me! How do I get her to stop! I love her, but I just hate this! She's emailing things about my personal life! UUUUGHH!

Hey girlie,

It's clear that mom is using email to share personal details of her life with people... something that totally isn't your style. That's ok! So now that you know this, instead of using email to communicate with mom, try talking to her in person or texting her instead. You could even write her handwritten notes (the "original" email!) instead. That way, she might still gossip with friends/family about what's going on, but she can't actually forward your actual words - because they'll be spoken/not in email form. I really recommend actually talking to her in person, babe! It might be weird at first but it'll help ya avoid this problem.. and it'll help you grow closer to her too Smile
Lauren C.