11 HOURS AGO .@kaylamarie0822 @rydelR5 OMG love it😍💅

11 HOURS AGO RT @kaylamarie0822: My take on @rydelR5 manicure from the @girlslifemag shoot! In love with the color combo! �#GLRydell#blueandgoldd http:/pic.twitter.com/xTemZnx0cC

11 HOURS AGO #TrendAlert! Tortoise shell highlights just became EVERYTHING: http://t.co/FdRbZEPqiY

COMMENTS

Easter egg-colored workout gear

Carry on the vibrant Easter feel through spring with our best bright gear picks...

MOD! MOD! MOD!
I want to get some new athletic clothes for working-out. Where can I get some cute yet fairly inexpensive athletic clothes?

Hey babe!

Visit a Dick's or a Sport's Authority.  They've got plenty to choose from!
Jordan S.

by greenbluepurple1 on 4/14/2012 7:31:19 PM

These are really cute. And I can afford most of them! Smile

by blueberry muffin on 4/11/2012 12:23:11 PM

Wow only $9 for yoga pants?!

by wednesday1408 on 4/9/2012 3:51:09 AM

so cute!<3 i need some money$$$$$$$Smile

by brooky#1 on 4/8/2012 11:08:34 PM

really cute and colorful!

by stylecrazy503 on 4/8/2012 10:17:16 PM

Those are adorable!!!!

by Lilylunapotter13 on 4/8/2012 7:25:28 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD OD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
My mom is always forwarding my emails to people. I asked an email about sex, and she forwarded it to the WHOLE family! I was having a problem with a friend and I said some really mean things about her in the email to my mom, and she forwarded it to the friends' mom! Ugh! I keep telling her not to do it, but she still does it! She is really embarassing me! How do I get her to stop! I love her, but I just hate this! She's emailing things about my personal life! UUUUGHH!

Hey girlie,

It's clear that mom is using email to share personal details of her life with people... something that totally isn't your style. That's ok! So now that you know this, instead of using email to communicate with mom, try talking to her in person or texting her instead. You could even write her handwritten notes (the "original" email!) instead. That way, she might still gossip with friends/family about what's going on, but she can't actually forward your actual words - because they'll be spoken/not in email form. I really recommend actually talking to her in person, babe! It might be weird at first but it'll help ya avoid this problem.. and it'll help you grow closer to her too Smile
Lauren C.

by New_York_City on 4/8/2012 12:51:26 PM

Cute!!!!!!! I love the spring colors..... Smile

by amileofroses on 4/8/2012 12:37:37 PM

If there's nothing to eat but fast food, make healthy decisions about what you order. Opt for grilled chicken rather than fried.

How much effort do you put into your everyday school wear?

You can go deaf from cranking up the headphones on your iPod.

Come see what girls are saying about Echo!

Listen up, bookworm babes. Loved Esperanza Rising by Pam Muñoz Ryan? Check out her newest novel, Echo, in our second-ever book club! We're talking music, magic and more all month. CLICK HERE to check it out.