AN HOUR AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

2 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

2 HOURS AGO Calling all career cuties! Snag internship advice from GL on Aug 5 at the @InternQueen party in DC! RSVP right here: http://t.co/jo2w2Undss

COMMENTS

Having trouble with a bully? Take a lesson from this babe

When Maryland teen Sarah was bullied at school, officials didn't help. Her community did...

Ive tried all that stuff before to do something about my bullies... but it didnt work! But whatever, i shook off all the bullies. I hate them! They bully me for no apparent reason and im sick of it!

by KatieBieber on 6/7/2012 6:20:23 PM

That is so sad that is what you have to do to be heard. When I was in school they told us that if we were being bullied, tell a teacher. Luckily for people in my class (including me) if we were being bullied it was minor things like being excluded from a group. If someone was being bullied someone would tell a teacher and they would just look at us and say "So what? What can I do about it?" It wasn't until I was in 4th grade teachers really started paying attention because a kid who lived in the same county as us killed himself.

by libby22 on 4/16/2012 1:08:25 AM

also, plz join my bullying group. it's called "stop cyberbullying!" bullying doesn't always happen face to face, but online too. thx and let me know if u would like to be VPSmile

by myfatsquirrel on 4/13/2012 4:47:31 PM

wow! i need strong, brave ppl like that at my school! way to goSmile

by myfatsquirrel on 4/13/2012 4:33:43 PM

WOW!
hey girls do you need some advice on anything or do you like to give it out? Join my club Queens of Hearts <3!!! advice on EVERYTHING! bullying, fashion, fitness, beauty, health, self esteem, boys, friendships and MORE! plus daily Tip of the Day to make your life just that much better! JOIN NOW!

luvvvee your girl honeycakes Laughing <3

by honeycakes on 4/10/2012 4:08:47 PM

Wow that just shows how people try to push things under the rug and pretend it never happened. I know what its like to be bullied personally speaking from experience sometimes even when you stand up for yourself you just get pushed down again. Though I hope what happened to sarah opened up people's eyes to what truly happens in schools

by Jacki_Katie on 4/10/2012 3:20:29 PM

Ppl o ly bully becuz they feel insecure about themselves or their parents hurt them and try to cauz harm to their well being
9/10 that's the reason 1/10 the ppl r just jerks

by Firefox101 on 4/10/2012 2:13:23 PM

I was bullied last year and all they did was tell her that she can't sware in school! She ended up stopping anyway though...

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! Join my club: Operation: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Our mission is to post anonymous notes in public places for other people to find. The point is that WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!! In my club, we will have daily quotes that you can put on post- its to uplift girls. So please join my club so we can tell everyone that we are beautiful the way we are!

by heather99 on 4/10/2012 8:18:27 AM

Great job girly! Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 4/9/2012 7:42:04 PM

Well, I'm a really big anti-bully activist and so are my best friends and my favorite bands. But girls, be mindful that sometimes your actions can be misunderstood. I know from personal experience. Someone in my class was being picked on, so naturally I stood up. He turned around and got really mad at me. So just know that you can't stand up for everyone. Especially people who don't want to be stood up for.

by angelicjade on 4/9/2012 6:58:32 PM