3 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

4 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

5 HOURS AGO Calling all career cuties! Snag internship advice from GL on Aug 5 at the @InternQueen party in DC! RSVP right here: http://t.co/jo2w2Undss

COMMENTS

Having trouble with a bully? Take a lesson from this babe

When Maryland teen Sarah was bullied at school, officials didn't help. Her community did...

Bullies are extremely stupid for doing that stuff. Its just dumb. Very, very dumb.

by future_artist on 4/9/2012 6:49:22 PM

Well did y'all hear about that video that the highschoolers at that Texas school made
Well that was very brave of her and now there is barley any bullying at that school The song is they sung and one of the girls wrote was called who do you think you are

by Girlygirl0906 on 4/9/2012 6:29:28 PM

:'( I wanted to see if it would come up as a smiley

by JessiJo77 on 4/9/2012 5:26:37 PM

good job 4 standing up! Smile

by mandapanda10 on 4/9/2012 5:24:26 PM

Thanks GL! I had some of these tips already, told to me by my mother. I was being bullied as well, last year anyway. I had told my mother and gave me advice like talk to the bully about how much it hurts you, which was one of the most unlikely things because that would just let the bully know that she was getting to me. I told my friend and she talked to the bully about it. After the recess that my friend had talked to the bully about it, the bully was willing to give me answers, etc. A couple days later she was bullying me again! I couldn't believe it! The next year at school she left! I was really happy (no meaning to sound rude) because I couldn't stand her. I thought it was just because of her home-life that she was bullying me, but then I re-thought it and it couldn't have been because of that because she was rich, popular, and had good grades, and her parents bought her anything she wanted. I don't know why she was being mean in the first place.

by skyfashions123 on 4/9/2012 4:59:34 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
is it true that zayn malik from one direction died!?!?! PLEASE SAY NO!!!
if he did, do you think that means one direction break up?
i would die...Cry

He is definitely not dead.

Amanda P.