12 HOURS AGO 7 cute characters with closets to die for: http://t.co/Ls6Dd4Ygey

15 HOURS AGO #YouWroteIt! Check out this poem written by an awesome #GLgirl: http://t.co/c0qORtXZJL

16 HOURS AGO Kick your feet up in these fab flats: http://t.co/N5dTQXVe9K

COMMENTS

MTV's ABDC: Our top dance crews

Who will you be rooting for?

Ahh, barely saw this article! I live for hip hop dancing <3 I legit cried when ABDC was cancelled. I actually met Mos Wanted, 8 Flavahz, and Elektrolytes this last week at WOD. I'm in love with all these crews and might make one myself! I wish more girls got into the hip hop community .-.

by DanceFreak99 on 4/13/2013 8:45:22 PM

I'm a hip hop dancer and have for a long time been a ridiculously huge Brian Puspos (Mos Wanted) fan.. I have his version of the Mos Wanted shirt Smile I've taken a few classes from him, he's really hilarious so it's always really fun. Also, I'm from his hometown, and when he comes home he comes to my studio sometimes... and ok, maybe I have a big crush on him too o_e.. he's REALLY cute.

by Goldengirl113 on 4/13/2012 4:54:21 PM

Uhmm yah. So i know RNG; They are from Seattle and Marina goes to my school!<3(even though i dislike her haha)

by Fashion21 on 4/11/2012 6:20:19 PM

I've never been a fan of ABDC, I'm more like a SYTYCD kinda girl;)

***♥***Love Taylor Swift? Yep, I do too! If you're a fan, please come join my club 'Taylor Swift Fan's 4-ever!' to meet girls who share their love for Tay! I'm on everyday to post, and we have awesome officers who are, tooSmile Please join!***♥***

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 4/10/2012 8:02:10 PM

RNG!! Smile

by kaitlinautumnx3 on 4/10/2012 1:32:50 PM

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEW SEASON!!! Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 4/10/2012 12:15:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
I am a lesbian. I just told my mom last night but she said I'm too young to know. But I know I am. I am attracted to girls, I never wanted to live with a male, I never wanted a bf, I don't like boys, and all the other reasons. She keeps saying "Well you can't know yet..." with disappointment. Like she wants to still love me, but she doesn't feel like she can.

Hey Girlie,

Trust me, your mom will love you, no matter what! Just give her some time to deal with this "new" situation! You gotta understand that even though you've felt like this for a while now, this is fairly new stuff to her! But if you really think she's disappointed, I suggest you talk to her! Explain her that this is something you're sure of and that you hope she'll understand, support and love you no matter who you end up being in a relationship with!
alicia m.

by New_York_City on 4/10/2012 11:16:28 AM

So talented! ere good at dancing...

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! Join my club: Operation: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Our mission is to post anonymous notes in public places for other people to find. The point is that WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!! In my club, we will have daily quotes that you can put on post- its to uplift girls. So please join my club so we can tell everyone that we are beautiful the way we are!

by heather99 on 4/10/2012 8:15:35 AM