1 HOURS AGO Celebs aren't the only ones who can get away with tights and shorts: http://t.co/MGug4WMOI1

2 HOURS AGO Need a mood booster? Here's 10 to help you get your smile on: http://t.co/U5e6lYC5Rv

3 HOURS AGO Uhhh, why's he flirting if he's got a GF? http://t.co/IApynWgi9m http://t.co/1tMcgeQUg0

COMMENTS

Bing cherry breakfast clafoutis

A rustic French dessert gets an a.m. makeover. Yum!

Hi, I love to make cake, even though its unhealty. Do you have any good recipes for a "healthier" cake? thanks.

by mwbear24 on 5/6/2012 8:45:30 PM

My friend has had an international online boyfriend for a while. Now shes trying to breakup with him, shes done it before but she says she allways end up back getting back together with him, so she asked me to ask, How can she permanently break up with him?

Hey girlie,

She needs to stand her ground and be strong, even when she's tempted to get back with him. Luckily, he lives far away so she doesn't have to see him all the time. If she wants to break up with him FOR GOOD, she needs to be firm and explain to him that it isn't working out. Then, break off all contact. When she's super tempted to talk to him, tell her to text you instead. She needs to commit to this so she can get over him once and for all <3
Lauren C.

by naiko3638 on 5/3/2012 7:37:02 PM

All of the things I love brought to me in one breakfast. I need to try this!
Join my Book Recommendation club if your looking for a new book to read that's you or found a book that others will love!

by olivia192000 on 4/25/2012 4:41:25 AM

Join Creativity closet. Creativity closet is where every Sunday I post 5 creative ideas. One is a birthday party idea, The second one is seasonal, the third one is a craft, the fourth one is a recipe and the fifth one is room decorating idea.

by rainyseattlegirl on 4/24/2012 2:59:26 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!!! Ok so i posted this a while ago but i didn't see a response so sorry if your answering this twice! I have been told that i will get my period soon but i haven't gotten it yet but now i think i have ,or have had, tons of symptoms, like my breast are sore i started geting pain in my lower back my mom got hers when she was 12 like me, i have had discharge for a while....Please tell me Whats going on! Thanks!

Hey girlie,

All these signs just mean your body is progressing normally through puberty! Your period could come soon, but it's really impossible to predict it. Even a doctor can't know for sure! So instead of waiting around for it, just live your life normally and be patient. In the meantime, learn about periods and get prepared with supplies. It'll come when your bod is ready Smile
Lauren C.

by physicschick on 4/12/2012 3:48:04 PM

MOD MOD
Please help me! I'm 16, and I really like this guy, but I don't know what's going on with him! We texted a lot, and we spent a lot of time together. When I went on vacation, he messaged me every day and was super excited when I came back. He got super nervous whenever I talked to him and stuttered a lot, and he asked me to hang out with him last weekend. We spent the day together and drove around just talking. I didn't text him after that, though, because I had to go to my grandparents for Easter. Ever since I stopped texting him, though, he's stopped talking to me and started ignoring me at school. I've tried texting him, and he's replied a little bit, but not very much. I don't see him at school anymore, and we've stopped talking, basically. What happened?? What do I do now?? I still really like him a lot. Please help!!

Hey Girl,

That sounds really strange! First off, I don't think it's anything that you did (like not immediately texting him after you guys hung out)! I think you should just confront him via text! Ask him what happened and why he's ignoring you all of a sudden. Tell him that you're confused 'cause you like him and that you just wanna know what's going on! If he won't reply and there's no chance to talk to him in person at school, I think you should move on! There's only so much you can do and if he's really not making any efforts to fix the situation, he's not worth being upset over (I know its easy for me to say since I'm not the one liking him, but I think you shouldn't waste your time & energy on someone who's not interested....)! Hope this helps and good luck!
alicia m.

by sunflowerlicious on 4/12/2012 8:45:04 AM

hey peeperonis please join my club, the agency... out of all most popular "middle school" tabs, this one is on page 28--- pretty good considering i made it one or two days ago, right?......PS: officer positions OPEN!

by ostar21 on 4/11/2012 5:08:58 PM

That sounds delish!I've gotta try it, all I need is the lemon zest, vanilla bean, hazelnuts(actually my family MIGHT have them),and the cherries. We also don't have individual ramkins though,we would only have coffee mugs, or we sould buy a thing for pies. Ramkins would be waaaay better for portion control, I don't know where to get them.

by Genny101 on 4/11/2012 1:44:29 PM

Sounds...interesting:p

***♥***Love Taylor Swift? Yep, I do too! If you're a fan, please come join my club 'Taylor Swift Fan's 4-ever!' to meet girls who share their love for Tay! I'm on everyday to post, and we have awesome officers who are, tooSmile Please join!***♥***

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 4/10/2012 7:58:53 PM

Looks really good to me!! Smile

*** I have an Advice Queen page! Just ask and you shall receive a helpful answer ASAP!!! ***

by future_artist on 4/10/2012 4:40:24 PM